ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

Maybe Penn State and Texas A & M could trade coaches and their contracts!!! :)

I think those mega rich boosters would send Jimbo packing if he went 6-6 despite that crazy contract but they look like they probably beat SC and may end up with a winning record.

Penn State just can't get over the hump to win the Big 10.

I doubt he is going anywhere for a while.
The problem with Franklin is definitely not recruiting. They have a 5 star QB in Drew Allar as well as some future NFL linebackers. Their receivers aren't too shabby either. Pedo State has more than enough talent to beat OSU and Michigan.

I think those mega rich boosters would send Jimbo packing if he went 6-6 despite that crazy contract but they look like they probably beat SC and may end up with a winning record.

Penn State just can't get over the hump to win the Big 10.
And replace him with who, Deion? I would hate to see Urban Meyer at A&M.

Reactions: Gator Fever
How about Kansas knocking off Oklahoma??!! Hurts the Big 12's chances of making the Final 4 - I hope.

Reactions: goldmom
Texas - OK if both 1 loss in the Big 12 CG the winner should get in probably.
Maybe. But The Pac 12 is stronger this year and I think they get a 1 loss team in ahead of the Big 12. The Ohio State/Michigan winner is in and if FSU stays unbeaten, they're in. The SEC winner will almost for sure get in. And I think the Michigan/Ohio State loser gets in if they only have 1 loss. So a 1-loss Texas or Oklahoma seems to need help in the way of some upsets down the road. There's a long way to go and a lot can happen.

Trying to figure out how Louisville lost to Pitt. They're now shutting out Puke.

It's hard to imagine Josh Heupel was a QB. Totally looks like he's in poor health and about to suffer a heart attack.

He is one of those people that when they gain 30 pounds of extra weight they look really sloppy because all of the extra weight goes to their face and neck area and the gut.

Reactions: fsu939913

They are melting down over at the football side of Rupp Rafters. Trying to think if Stoops ever won one of these big SEC games against a top 10 team at the time. I know he has beat us and LSU but I think LSU was down those years. Still KY can't expect to do better than he has done I guess. Also 5-3 in SEC play won't be easy for them in the new SEC schedule setup with TX and OK.

They are melting down over at the football side of Rupp Rafters. Trying to think if Stoops ever won one of these big SEC games against a top 10 team at the time. I know he has beat us and LSU but I think LSU was down those years. Still KY can't expect to do better than he has done I guess. Also 5-3 in SEC play won't be easy for them in the new SEC schedule setup with TX and OK.
It appears that Stoops spends the entire offseason game planning for Florida. For whatever reason the Cats peak with the Florida game. Also we sat back in two deep safety against a team that is a power run team first. Bama is stacking the line and forcing cats to pass.

Franklin is as stupid as Napier. Goes for 2 after a TD when down 15 late ending the game even if they get the ball back now.

Franklin is as stupid as Napier. Goes for 2 after a TD when down 15 late ending the game even if they get the ball back now.
I wonder if Franklin would have done any better had Foley fired Muschamp after the 2013 season and snagged Franklin from Vandy. Then again, Foley was too much of a dips1t to make that sort of splash hire when his only worthy hire was Billy Donovan, and if any of you mention Meyer, he only went after Meyer because former UF President Machen made his dumbass go after Urban.

I doubt the staff, players and fans are missing Harbaugh. They could be as dangerous as last season. Their only dumbass move was Michigan preparing for Georgia in the CFP rather than TCU.

I wonder if Franklin would have done any better had Foley fired Muschamp after the 2013 season and snagged Franklin from Vandy. Then again, Foley was too much of a dips1t to make that sort of splash hire when his only worthy hire was Billy Donovan, and if any of you mention Meyer, he only went after Meyer because former UF President Machen made his dumbass go after Urban.

It wouldn't shock me if Franklin would have done alright here. He just can't quite get over the hump and talent of OSU there. Not great but a pretty good coach.

It wouldn't shock me if Franklin would have done alright here. He just can't quite get over the hump and talent of OSU there. Not great but a pretty good coach.
A friend of mine is a Pedo State fan but has never been a fan of Franklin. Some of them are missing Bill O'Brien up there.
Of course he gets pissed whenever I refer to Pedo State as, well, you know, Pedo State.

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT