ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

Why am I getting the feeling Prime Slime and CU are overhyped?
They aren't if you think about it.

I didn't pay a lot of attention to the hype because Sanders annoys me but I don't recall seeing any bold predictions about a CU win.

Their coach was at Jax State and eighty percent of the team was somewhere else last year.

I expected this and I think even being taken to the woodshed like this, they are very much ahead of schedule.

I see Utah got pounded. Oregon State shut down their run game and they finally paid for not having Rising back at QB.

My gosh LSU D is letting Ole Miss win. 39 seconds left.
Damn LSU might pull it out. 😳

It's still early in the season but Louisville seems to have hired an extremely good coach in Jeff Brohm. The same Brohm who sort of told Phil Fulmer to piss off while trying to fill the Vols coaching vacancy back in late 2017.

scUM completely gave GT that game. Why on earth didn't they take a knee? 😂😂😂😭
After Miami scored, I changed the channel after they initially blocked the extra point. I return to the game and CoCanes tied it up. WTF happened?

I guess you lovers of the eight toed Sanders didn't notice Colorado broke a 2 game losing streak.

So Colorado is 4-2 and Florida is 4-2. Who ya got?

This is the way you handle a conference after a game. Speak the truth and tell the truth. Billy should watch these after game press conferences. Makes me want to go outside and throw the football with my son.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT