ADVERTISEMENT

once again our guvment has lied to us about the illegal aliens already in our country

hard for me to understand the need for the dishonesty
Why are they so desperate to have illegals in this country?

Is it simply for more votes? As we saw in 2020 and 2022, dems can manufacture or stop all the votes they need at the machine level.

If it's not to enable cheating in the election process, why else would dems want criminals to enter this country freely?

Every Federal government at least back to at least FDR lied to the people of the US so there's no reason to be surprised at Lyin Biden. The bad thing is Joe has to lie to cover up a previous lie and he's not intelligent enough to do it effectively.
True, Nixon might have been our best president and we know how many lies he told. But, this is straight up an attempt to overthrow the Capitalistic system and replace it with Communism.

Every Federal government at least back to at least FDR lied to the people of the US so there's no reason to be surprised at Lyin Biden. The bad thing is Joe has to lie to cover up a previous lie and he's not intelligent enough to do it effectively.

It's wrong and I know it is...but if you're going to lie to me, be clever enough to convince me or fool me from the jump. Not to do so is a slap in the face.

Reactions: nail1988

Is it simply for more votes? As we saw in 2020 and 2022, dems can manufacture or stop all the votes they need at the machine level.

If it's not to enable cheating in the election process, why else would dems want criminals to enter this country freely?
The Mexican drug cartels want illegals entering.

No.....most of the Latino's are catholic/christians, and come from crooked government controlled countries...so they voe red. I think it has more to do with the lefts hate for white people.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT