ADVERTISEMENT

Price at the pump is going to sky rocket

$3.33 now in my conservative home town. I bet by Nov 1 it'll be $5.00. Dec. 1, $6.50. This will probably be the one that destroys America, not by a trickle down effect but an avalanche effect.

Last edited:
Some economist posted an article today that WTI (Texas crude) will go down to 66 a barrel before it hits 100 again. Not sure I believe that, but his projection is based off a horrible pending recession. Not good news either way you look at it. FJB! :mad:

wadtoz6932s91.jpg

I'll bet KalimGoodman just loves the prospect of Venezuelan oil. Gotta keep the squad happy so let's not produce more of our own. And we all know that oil production from countries other than the United States doesn't contribute to climate problems.

I'll bet KalimGoodman just loves the prospect of Venezuelan oil. Gotta keep the squad happy so let's not produce more of our own. And we all know that oil production from countries other than the United States doesn't contribute to climate problems.
He likes that oil that brings with it a slight Spanish accent.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Notice Hiden sold our oil reserves to a country with a dictator, then tries to buy back oil from another country with a dictator.

Why is the United States propping up countries with communist dictators around the world????

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Notice Hiden sold our oil reserves to a country with a dictator, then tries to buy back oil from another country with a dictator.

Why is the United States propping up countries with communist dictators around the world????
My question is why is Hiden so enthralled with dic-tator(s) ?
Is that his version of beanie weanies ??

My question is why is Hiden so enthralled with dic-tator(s) ?
Is that his version of beanie weanies ??
joey is obsessed with dictators just like obama. They are both envious of dictators and want that type of control.

joey is obsessed with dictators just like obama. They are both envious of dictators and want that type of control.
The left has always loved them some dictators. It's who they are as you and others said, they love the idea of a few elites having power over a whole county.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT