ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

I say Groper Joe dumps Whoremala for Fetterman to become VP. What the hell, neither of them can articulate a sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
This is how the MSM lies to us:

That 163,000 lead is from EARLY VOTING. They don't call it that, they call it 'early' totals.

They call Kari Lake the 'Trump-endorsed' candidate.

See what they are trying to do?

Lake endorsed Trump, as a result Hobbs is out to a MASSIVE EARLY LEAD!

Reality: Lake is down by around 10k votes and most seem to think she is going to win.

Does she win without Trump's constant endorsement? Probably not.

But look what the spin is.

Please stop listening to the media. About anything. Just accept that you want to be lied to, if you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76 and blubo

That 163,000 lead is from EARLY VOTING. They don't call it that, they call it 'early' voting.

Reality: Lake is down by around 10k votes and most seem to think she is going to win.

Please stop listening to the media. About anything. Just accept that you want to be lied to, if you do.
CNN and ABC referred to every Trump-endorsed non-dem candidate as "election deniers", every time.

MSM has a massive agenda ...

And just as it looks like Kari is about to pull in front.....Maricopa suddenly 'finds' some more votes from early voting.

I blame Trump's endorsement for this new batch of early votes.

• Angry

That 163,000 lead is from EARLY VOTING. They don't call it that, they call it 'early' totals.

It's NPR. You and I paid for it.

The House and Senate and AZ (full control) would feel like a massive victory after things like Fetterman happened.
I think Fetterman was more a case of it being PA. Didn't Mastriano also get his ass kicked in the governors race?

Looks like we are gonna have to go one state at a time each election. PA, MI and GA seem to be the worst in terms of corruption.

That's awesome...

I had scrolled quite a ways and no one liberal mentioned why her team is so confident. It was all a bunch of rivers in Egypt.

The meltdown will be epic.

What do you want to bet the election results are questioned if Lake wins?
If Kari, Abe and Mark win, I suspect the first order of business will be an investigation of what happened on Election Day in Maricopa.

At minimum. Remember kids, elections have consequences.

Finally found a site with live results:

Kari is only down by 4k votes now. Expect them to 'find' more votes soon.

I think I'm considered a porch sitter...but I'm honestly not sure.

I say the above to ask...how did I help cost Lake the election if she indeed loses the election? What did I do wrong? Did my preference for DeSantis cost Lake the election? Even though I would vote for Trump?

I'm so confused.
I wouldn’t consider YOU a porch sitter. At this point, we all are.

We ALL know there were shenanigans in 2020. Some of us believe to different extents than others. The question is, what are we willing to do about it? Vote? If that’s the answer, then we will continue to do this like groundhogs day. 2024 will come, everyone will get fired up for X candidate, and then a few deciding states will count until the Uniparty gets their guy.

We all, by not calling BS everytime it was parroted, are a little guilty of letting the media tell us that Jan 6th (which was a protest of the ruling class) was worse than months of violent protests that hurt everyday citizens. We let them win the narrative. It’s crazy and absurd that protesting in the peoples house (not a bunch of paid actors house) was worse than these same paid actors inciting crime against the citizenry.

So now, the powers that be, have Americans scared to death to do one of the most American things there is. Protest their bs. And they have manipulated a large portion of the country into believing this propaganda.

So I guess the question is. Do we believe that our elections are fair, secure, and honest? If not, then what are we willing to do about it, because voting does nothing to fix anything.

So…..unless we get uncomfortable enough to do something about it, nothing will change. Until then, I will be rocking gently in my chair on “the porch”. Balls in our court America.

We ALL know there were shenanigans in 2020. Some of us believe to different extents than others. The question is, what are we willing to do about it? Vote? If that’s the answer, then we will continue to do this like groundhogs day. 2024 will come, everyone will get fired up for X candidate, and then a few deciding states will count until the Uniparty gets their guy.

We all, by not calling BS everytime it was parroted, are a little guilty of letting the media tell us that Jan 6th (which was a protest of the ruling class) was worse than months of violent protests that hurt everyday citizens. We let them win the narrative. It’s crazy and absurd that protesting in the peoples house (not a bunch of paid actors house) was worse than these same paid actors inciting crime against the citizenry.

So now, the powers that be, have Americans scared to death to do one of the most American things there is. Protest their bs. And they have manipulated a large portion of the country into believing this propaganda.

So I guess the question is. Do we believe that our elections are fair, secure, and honest? If not, then what are we willing to do about it, because voting does nothing to fix anything.

So…..unless we get uncomfortable enough to do something about it, nothing will change. Until then, I will be rocking gently in my chair on “the porch”. Balls in our court America.
if the GOP wins the ticket in AZ, voting will be fixed by this time next year. All i can do is vote / support those who vow to get it done ...

Bingo, you did a better job explaining the position than I did.

I think one thing we can ALL do is stop normalizing the cheating. We keep asking 'I don't see how people could vote for Fetterman! What is wrong with people in PA???'

Nothing. It's a dem-run state, and they cheated.

Normalize speaking that truth. PA didn't legally elect that idiot any more than the US legally elected Hiden 2 years ago.

Learn to say that. It's amazing to me that some people are more uncomfortable with the idea of being called an 'election denier' than they are that elections are actually being stolen.

The people calling us election deniers think a man can get pregnant. They think man can change the climate.

They are insane. We need to normalize calling them insane and calling their party cheaters.

Because they are, and they are.

Reactions: jfegaly
Bingo, you did a better job explaining the position than I did.

I think one thing we can ALL do is stop normalizing the cheating. We keep asking 'I don't see how people could vote for Fetterman! What is wrong with people in PA???'

Nothing. It's a dem-run state, and they cheated.

Normalize speaking that truth. PA didn't legally elect that idiot any more than the US legally elected Hiden 2 years ago.

Learn to say that. It's amazing to me that some people are more uncomfortable with the idea of being called an 'election denier' than they are that elections are actually being stolen.

The people calling us election deniers think a man can get pregnant. They think man can change the climate.

They are insane. We need to normalize calling them insane and calling their party cheaters.

Because they are, and they are.
We are Americans. A nation created out of Revolution. All we can do now, because we are fat snd happy, is Vote. SMDH

Meanwhile in Brazil.

Oh! They just found more ballots cast before yesterday?

Nice! So how many more of these ballots can we expect them to 'find'? As many as they need?

Porch sitters, I know yall don't care cause this doesn't affect your guy.....but if you don't care now, then nothing gets done when your guy runs in 2024, so they will 'find' the votes to beat him too.

How do you not see that????

• Angry
This is how you are contributing to the problem. By treating the results as being credible. Who can't understand how THOSE PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM!

They didn't. They cheated. Say it.

"But then the media and lefties will mock me and say I am an election denier!!"

Sigh. This is why this keeps happening to us.

I'm contributing by mentioning the stated results? Hmm...ok.

I have VERY serious questions and doubts about the 2020 election. IMO the results are bogus. This is my opinion. Until it is proven in court, it can never be more than my opinion.

That's my stance on the subject.

I guess I didn't really understand the expression. I understand it a little better now.

As I said in the other thread, I have serious doubts that the 2020 elections were legitimate. Gun to my head I would say it was stolen. That said, as much as it bothers me, until it is proven in court, I will abide by the results. The only other option is anarchy.

I'm not ready to flush the Republic. That's not to say I could never be ready fwiw. We all have a limit.

I'm contributing by mentioning the stated results? Hmm...ok.

I have VERY serious questions and doubts about the 2020 election. IMO the results are bogus. This is my opinion. Until it is proven in court, it can never be more than my opinion.

That's my stance on the subject.
IOW you accept the results until someone (ie a court) tells you it's ok to NOT accept the results.

Ok, from a purely Law and Order perspective, I can see why you say that.

But there's a bit of nuance involved in this case. If the dems legit stole the last election from Trump....then that doesn't get corrected without a mandate from the people. Well it could if the military took over the process by force, but no one wants to see that happen for obvious reasons.

My point is, the public mandate doesn't happen if good people see issues and don't say anything until a court tells them it's ok to say something. If no one says anything, then we NEVER GET TO THAT POINT.

That's what we mean by staying on the porch.

I'd rather say something and be wrong, than be right, but say nothing.

I don't think it's anarchy to comfortably express an opinion about potential voter fraud in a US election.

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT