ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

That said, as much as it bothers me, until it is proven in court, I will abide by the results. The only other option is anarchy.

I'm not ready to flush the Republic. That's not to say I could never be ready fwiw. We all have a limit.
Just so I understand your thinking, are you saying you think everyone in general should accept the stated results of all elections and not publicly question those results, until a court steps in and reverses them?

IOW, don't say there was cheating until a court says that first?

Reactions: jfegaly
Just so I understand your thinking, are you saying you think everyone in general should accept the stated results of all elections and not publicly question those results, until a court steps in and reverses them?

How about proving your claim in court or stfu?

2 years after the 2020 presidential election....nothing
No proof of any fraud presented anywhere...in any court

The ONLY fraud committed in 2020 was by donald trump & the GOP
They are now being prosecuted all over the country for cheating in the 2020 election

From local election officials to the GOP candidates themselves

How about proving your claim in court or stfu?

2 years after the 2020 presidential election....nothing
No proof of any fraud presented anywhere...in any court

The ONLY fraud committed in 2020 was by donald trump & the GOP
They are now being prosecuted all over the country for cheating in the 2020 election

From local election officials to the GOP candidates themselves
Watch out ray- this guy doesn’t there was anything wrong on jan 6th either. You’re in the mud with this guy.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
IOW you accept the results until someone (ie a court) tells you it's ok to NOT accept the results.

Ok, from a purely Law and Order perspective, I can see why you say that.

But there's a bit of nuance involved in this case. If the dems legit stole the last election from Trump....then that doesn't get corrected without a mandate from the people. Well it could if the military took over the process by force, but no one wants to see that happen for obvious reasons.

My point is, the public mandate doesn't happen if good people see issues and don't say anything until a court tells them it's ok to say something. If no one says anything, then we NEVER GET TO THAT POINT.

That's what we mean by staying on the porch.

I'd rather say something and be wrong, than be right, but say nothing.

I don't think it's anarchy to comfortably express an opinion about potential voter fraud in a US election.
I will take it a step further. Civil protest is something everyone should be comfortable with instead of afraid of.

Folks keep saying, I will do something if it goes far enough. Far enough? What is far enough? They stole your vote. What do they have to steal? Your kids?

I dunno, “if it goes far enough” reminds me of this,

bugs-bunny-cross-the-line.gif

Last edited:
IOW you accept the results until someone (ie a court) tells you it's ok to NOT accept the results.

No. It's not about whether it's ok or not ok. It's about the rule of law, period.

My point is, the public mandate doesn't happen if good people see issues and don't say anything until a court tells them it's ok to say something. If no one says anything, then we NEVER GET TO THAT POINT.

That's what we mean by staying on the porch.

I'd rather say something and be wrong, than be right, but say nothing.

I don't think it's anarchy to comfortably express an opinion about potential voter fraud in a US election.

Who is telling you not to say anything? I clearly stated above that imo the election results from 2020 were bogus.

I will take it a step further. Civil protest is something everyone should be comfortable with instead of afraid of.

Does plotting to kidnap a Governor qualify a civil protest?

How about instigating a riot at the capitol?
How about lying to state legislatures to interfere in the election process?
How about influencing state officials to affect the outcome of the election?
How about threatening election poll workers?

Are ANY of those LEGAL actions of "civil protest"?

Folks keep saying, I will do something if it goes far enough. Far enough? What is far enough? They stole your vote. What do they have to steal? Your kids?

Nobody "stole your vote" and no one from the MAGA mob has ever been able to produce anything even resembling any evidence of the claim

What we do have is trump, his associates, & followers being prosecuted for creating this lie and attempting a coup

The MAGA folks have gone to far and they're being prosecuted for it

Reactions: DGlockUF

bugs-bunny-cross-the-line.gif

I'm absolutely ok with civil protest.

If you can show me where I drew a line and then stepped back only to draw another line, and then did it again, and again, ect....I'd appreciate it.

Does plotting to kidnap a Governor qualify a civil protest?

How about instigating a riot at the capitol?
How about lying to state legislatures to interfere in the election process?
How about influencing state officials to affect the outcome of the election?
How about threatening election poll workers?

Are ANY of those LEGAL actions of "civil protest"?

Nobody "stole your vote" and no one from the MAGA mob has ever been able to produce anything even resembling any evidence of the claim

What we do have is trump, his associates, & followers being prosecuted for creating this lie and attempting a coup

The MAGA folks have gone to far and they're being prosecuted for it

You're an extremist yelling at someone who you believe is an extremist for being an extremist.

Get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

No, that isn't what I'm saying. In fact I publicly stated this in the very post that you just responded to...

I have serious doubts that the 2020 elections were legitimate. Gun to my head I would say it was stolen.

For whatever reason, you cut that part out in your reply.

No, that isn't what I'm saying. In fact I publicly stated this in the very post that you just responded to...

For whatever reason, you cut that part out in your reply.
Ok bro, you now think I'm purposely trying to misrepresent what you are saying when I was actually going out of my way to give you a chance to carefully explain your thinking.

We will have to agree to disagree on this issue. I don't like sitting on the porch when I see the will of the people being stolen. I am making no comment on what you do or do not like doing, just saying what I do.

Carry on.

Ok bro, you now think I'm purposely trying to misrepresent what you are saying when I was actually going out of my way to give you a chance to carefully explain your thinking.

We will have to agree to disagree on this issue. I don't like sitting on the porch when I see the will of the people being stolen. I am making no comment on what you do or do not like doing, just saying what I do.

Carry on.

Probably wise. I take no issue with you offering your opinion and I certainly assume you feel the same way about me offering my own.

BTW it's worth remembering.....if Kari, Abe and Mark Finchem are allowed to win in AZ (See what I did there? I don't like the porch), then the likely FIRST order of business is to decertify the 2020 election for Arizona.

So when you are watching the 'process' unfold and as you watch the counters continue to 'find' batches of votes that somehow always break against these candidates, keep that desertification in mind as a backdrop.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
BTW it's worth remembering.....if Kari, Abe and Mark Finchem are allowed to win in AZ (See what I did there? I don't like the porch), then the likely FIRST order of business is to decertify the 2020 election for Arizona.

So when you are watching the 'process' unfold and as you watch the counters continue to 'find' batches of votes that somehow always break against these candidates, keep that desertification in mind as a backdrop.
Do you honestly ever listen to yourself talk?

• Haha
Reactions: DGlockUF
Just checked the AZSOS site I linked above. Looks like the numbers didn't change overnight.

I guess that's progress? They know if they try another 3am vote dump, everyone will instantly see it.

Pushback, guys, Normalize asking questions and assuming cheating is happening till proven otherwise. We've seen enough to earn that right.

Anything that makes it harder for them to cheat is a win for America.

I hope nothing crazy can happen there in Vegas to screw Laxalt.

As far as Masters in AZ it's still possible but it's going to be tough. I think after the big Maricopa drops this evening we will know if it's likely or not.

I hope nothing crazy can happen there in Vegas to screw Laxalt.

As far as Masters in AZ it's still possible but it's going to be tough. I think after the big Maricopa drops this evening we will know if it's likely or not.

Laxalt was AG and he knows the game. There is not enough votes out for her to catch him.

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT