ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

That's technically another option, but I don't like it cause 1 - It's not easily replicated, how often do we have a first-time candidate running who is so insanely popular that she can beat the cheating by herself and 2 - If we go with #1, we are basically giving porch sitters the excuse of 'Hey just keep voting and this will take care of itself!'

Not a single vote should be counted after election day for any reason.

Until we demand secure and legal elections, we WILL NOT HAVE THEM.
It's possible. The America First movement has caused many people to wake up.

It only needs to happen a handful of times (PA, GA, MI, WI, AZ) and this whole mess goes away.

DeSantis has shown you can clean up elections if you want to...

It's possible. The America First movement has caused many people to wake up.
It only needs to happen a handful of times (PA, GA, MI, WI, AZ) and this whole mess goes away.
DeSantis has shown you can clean up elections if you want to...
Not just DeSantis. Deep red legislature, GOP appointed judges. Zero tolerance zone here for voter fraud.

Masters is important winning for the Senate, but IMO it's imperative that Kari, Abe and Mark Finchem win AS A TEAM in AZ. That would give America First control of the governor's house, the AG and SoS.

If that happens, we are in business. That's a massive domino in the dem cheating machine that would fall.

You enjoy bickering about this election and yet missing the whole point of what the problem is: You're not looking heavenward. You keep wallowing in the mud and wondering why you are so muddy. People, our problem isn't fixed by looking in the world for the solution. The cure is in Jesus. We can't fix it anymore. The solution is out of our control. Accept that fact. Our problem is that we have forgotten and ignored our God in Heaven! What's He gonna have to do to wake us up? My gosh, how much mud can we throw until our arms tire and we see it makes no difference? We are the new Nazi America. We ain't seen hell on earth in America...yet. But get ready. It's coming. If for some reason the powers that be allow a republican house doesn't mean jack squat when many republicans can and will be bought off. Get your own house in order: your soul !

There. I'm done preaching.

If those numbers are accurate Masters needs to have at least a 65 to 35 type ratio in the 275K of drop off and like a 55 to 45 ratio on the late mail in ballots to catch up.

This is going to be a razor thin race probably.

If those numbers are accurate Masters needs to have at least a 65 to 35 type ratio in the 275K of drop off and like a 55 to 45 ratio on the late mail in ballots to catch up.

Depends. What order are the ballots reported? If the people that voted on election day (the ones who were delayed) are the ones in question, Masters could crush it. Dimtards don't like to be bothered to vote on election day.. Too much effort required.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

Newsmax broad on the ground in AZ tells me there are 425k votes in Maricopa county to be counted. She says they are yesterday votes ( day of voters ) which will be heavy GOP

she tells me lake is down 11k and Masters 50k. She’s says they are very positive they will get a clean sweep

gov
AG
Secretary state
Senate

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Depends. What order are the ballots reported? If the people that voted on election day (the ones who were delayed) are the ones in question, Masters could crush it. Dimtards don't like to be bothered to vote on election day.. Too much effort required.

What hurt Trump at the end in 2020 was getting some big mail batches with only like 52-48 ratios from the Dem leaning counties as part of that number.

Newsmax broad on the ground in AZ tells me there are 425k votes in Maricopa county to be counted. She says they are yesterday votes ( day of voters ) which will be heavy GOP

she tells me lake is down 11k and Masters 50k. She’s says they are very positive they will get a clean sweep

gov
AG
Secretary state
Senate

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

So the next drop has Masters down only 50k? If true he will probably take it at the end.

I'm having a similar feeling, I am depressed about the false red wave but I'm not feeling any guilt like it's my fault.

I'm having a similar feeling, I am depressed about the false red wave but I'm not feeling any guilt like it's my fault.
A red wave only happens if the elections were secure, so I knew that wasn't happening.

The main items of importance were:

1 - Win the House. Looks like we will.
2 - Win the Senate, still unsure.
3 - Kari wins AZ. You could argue that should be #2.
4 - Kari, Mark, Abe and Blake all win in AZ.

If we can get the House and Kari, I will be pleased.

Reactions: fatman76
A red wave only happens if the elections were secure, so I knew that wasn't happening.

The main items of importance were:

1 - Win the House. Looks like we will.
2 - Win the Senate, still unsure.
3 - Kari wins AZ. You could argue that should be #2.
4 - Kari, Mark, Abe and Blake all win in AZ.

If we can get the House and Kari, I will be pleased.

Not good at all if true unless this isnt part of that 400K+ number. I doubt the muppet guy would be posting this if it wasnt valid he thought.

That's technically another option, but I don't like it cause 1 - It's not easily replicated, how often do we have a first-time candidate running who is so insanely popular that she can beat the cheating by herself and 2 - If we go with #1, we are basically giving porch sitters the excuse of 'Hey just keep voting and this will take care of itself!'

Not a single vote should be counted after election day for any reason.

Until we demand secure and legal elections, we WILL NOT HAVE THEM.
People usually have a month for mail in voting. Not sure WHY SO MANY wait until election day to mail them in????

People usually have a month for mail in voting. Not sure WHY SO MANY wait until election day to mail them in????
😡

columbo.png

Mailed, not dropped. They expected a 55/45 split for Lake on those. Same day ballots supposedly break 70/30 for her ...

But they think this big batch is 50/50 or worse due to the party registration. Just hope its something they missed before and not part of the numbers flying around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT