ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

He isn’t winning tonight. No shot at 50 percent.

Pubs will not control the senate. Shocked I tell ya.

Gonna be close in house. Yahoo has pubs gaining 6 but losing 3
2020 - Meh, I didn't really like Trump anyway.

2022 - Meh, DeSantis won, that's all I really care about.

2024 - OMG THOSE BASTARDS CHEATED RONNIE!!!! No way in hell Hiden beats him by 20M votes!!!! HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN?????

Reactions: jfegaly
2020 - Meh, I didn't really like Trump anyway.

2022 - Meh, DeSantis won, that's all I really care about.

2024 - OMG THOSE BASTARDS CHEATED RONNIE!!!! No way in hell Hiden beats him by 20M votes!!!! HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN?????
I remember a thread…..

61htz7.jpg

The sad part? “Moderate” pubs have painted themselves in a corner.

because if you question election integrity now……. Just sayin

Wasn't mine! 😂 As much as I love a good blowout, I'll take 1 point wins anymore. Too many village idiots wander into the polls, not to mention the "irregularities". I will say this, the Florida legislature has locked down the cheating in this state. Other states have to start pulling their own weight.
Right now a 1 point win may not happen. And that’s in the house. Good luck having a mandate to attempt to go after investigations with that.

Night before the midterms, time for predictions?

Kari Lake wins AZ governor. By 10-12 points if no cheating, 3-4 points if cheating.
Lee Zeldin loses NY governor. By 5-6 points if cheating, he wins if no cheating.
Tudor Dixon loses MI governor. By 6-8 points if cheating, tossup if no cheating.
Herschel loses GA Senator. By 4-5 points if cheating, he wins if no cheating.
OZ loses PA Senator. By 3-4 points if cheating, he wins if no cheating.

Unfortunately, we have not done enough to secure election integrity.
Sigh.

Reactions: DC407 and jfegaly
The sad part? “Moderate” pubs have painted themselves in a corner.

because if you question election integrity now……. Just sayin
I don't buy their bunk anymore than you do. "Suburban women's feelz", "mean tweets", etc. I mean, the Dims are unapologetically voting for brain dead, pants pooping, rejects from mental institutions..........so I don't want to hear about "insensitive mean spirited conservatives". :rolleyes:

Total of Karl Rove tells me we win the house with 222-225 seats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jfegaly
An estimated 25.4 percent of votes have been counted.
Votes received and percentages of total vote
CandidateVotesPct.

Kelly TshibakaGOP

Lisa Murkowski *
incumbent
GOP

Patricia ChesbroDEM
Read moreShow more candidates
An estimated 25.4 percent of votes have been counted.
* Incumbent

Here's your polling "truth" predicting what was going to happen...

"Waves" keep getting smaller & smaller...must be proof climate change isn't real 🤣

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...under-robert-cahaly-on-the-2022-midterms.html
Will America’s Most Pilloried Pollster Get It Right Again? A conversation with Trafalgar Group founder Robert Cahaly about his unusual methods.

1c2a1c439efcb63ad503271be18d82cf11-Robert-Cahaly.rvertical.w570.jpg

Q: Where do you see the race for Congress right now? The narrative has been that Democrats saw some surprising momentum in the aftermath of the Dobbs decision but that now Republicans are more in the driver’s seat, which is what you might expect in a midterm. Do you see a red wave happening or something a bit more muddled?

I think there’s a good chance there’s a red wave. The theory I’ve been putting forth is there are a lot of Republicans who are really, really hesitant to participate in polls. And this is different than in 2016, when they were kind of shy if they were voting for Trump. And it’s different than in ’20, where you just had to work a little harder to get to them. To find the majority of Republicans, you had to just dig deeper; you had to make a lot more calls. They were unwilling to take polls, so many of them.

Q: This is what people are telling you? It’s not just a theory — it’s something you’ve heard out in the field?

It’s what people are saying. Here’s another interesting fact: Since Biden’s speech where he declared that he thought the MAGA Republicans were such a threat, we had six different people reach out to us with a screenshot of a poll or a recording of them talking to someone and asking, “Hey, is this you? I didn’t want to take it ’cause I wasn’t sure, and I’m very nervous.” In all the years we’ve been doing this, that’s never happened, and it happens six times since Biden’s speech? It’s completely unreal to us. Let me also clarify that, in every case, it was our poll. It was never someone pretending to be us, which they thought it was. We did look into each one of them because if people were pretending to be us, we wanted to know, but we saw no evidence of that. But I think it’s a mind-set of a lot of quote-unquote “MAGA voters” that somebody’s trying to keep track of.

So is there going to be a wave? I think yes. How big it is, I think the pollsters — including us — will have a hard time measuring it because these voters just literally aren’t reachable.

Lake and Master are closing. 45% of maricopa vote hasn’t been counted

hobbs 51 lake 48

Kelly 52 masters 46

Last edited:
Laxalt closing strong will take Nevada and now leading 49.5 47 with 13 rural counties and Washoe county the second largest county to be counted and they are are heavy republican areas

Lombardo the GOP Governor candidate now ahead of the RAT 50.2 to 46

Last edited:
Looks like Walker headed for a runoff with the Kommie

note: the libertarian got 81 K votes. many of those will vote for Walker 6 December

538 projects Walker would win the runoff

Last edited:
Reactions: jhgator and jfegaly
Looking at how NV played out after the next morning with Biden and Trump I think Laxalt may win by a little under 1% which could make a GA runoff for control of the Senate.

Looking at how NV played out after the next morning with Biden and Trump I think Laxalt may win by a little under 1% which could make a GA runoff for control of the Senate.

the counties outstanding all favor Laxalt and Lombardo. They both are pulling away

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT