ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

Ummmm.....WTF is happening in Brazil?

I posted the protests in page 1. It’s crazy.

But to answer your question, same thing that happens here:
1) impossible percentages for one candidate
2) more votes than voters in certain precincts
3) clearly obvious algorithms when the votes are plotted over time

They just used our 2020 election as a template

FhEyIh3WAAAarqt

If this is close to being accurate the Dems are in big trouble tonight.

Ummmm.....WTF is happening in Brazil?

I spent 2 years in Brazil cumulatively from 2002-15. I saw the rise of Lula and his successor Dilma and then watched those corrupt AF pieces of garbage go to prison. Only cheating was going to get him back in power. It's going to be a mess until this is sorted out. Don't forget that Brazil is at it's core a 3rd world country ...

This should open some eyes

only second republican to ever win in Guam

My mother happens to be Guamanian, hence my relatives such as my aunts and cousins who now reside in Kalifornia are libtards and I let them know it.
I also have a libtard Guamanian aunt in Boston.
I totally forgot my great grandfather served as Governor of Guam while my great uncle served as a Senator. Both libtards as well.

My mother happens to be Guamanian, hence my relatives such as my aunts and cousins who now reside in Kalifornia are libtards and I let them know it.
I also have a libtard Guamanian aunt in Boston.
I totally forgot my great grandfather served as Governor of Guam while my great uncle served as a Senator. Both libtards as well.
Has it tipped over yet?

I posted the protests in page 1. It’s crazy.

But to answer your question, same thing that happens here:
1) impossible percentages for one candidate
2) more votes than voters in certain precincts
3) clearly obvious algorithms when the votes are plotted over time

They just used our 2020 election as a template
No I saw your pictures, I had no idea he had called in the military to audit the election.

How did I find out about it? Someone posted it on Truth Social and added 'Looks like what our military is about to do'.

• Wow
Reactions: fatman76
TN is doing its part. We redistricted out a dem and most congressmen are winning 70-30 one is 60-40.

Steve Cohen (dumbocrat) will be the lone dem. He is the KFC eating nutjob from Mempiss

Reactions: gatordad3
no it’s early.. 74% of the 2 big rats counties are already counted. The majority iof the state heavy GOP areas
Let's hope. Atlanta is the site of the shens in 2020. Atlanta, and surprisingly, Savannah are Dimtard cesspools. Savannah shocks me with that factoid.

• Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
I've been watching the action here. You have 3 categories, Senate, House, and Governor. You can toggle between the 3, then hover over each state's races for tallies to date. Pretty useful, but not sure how much in real time.

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT