ADVERTISEMENT

Official MIDTERMS thread. All polling/key races info goes here please

That's what we told everyone to do. Get out and vote and overwhelm the system!

So what happens in Maricopa? Machines are 'down'.
It's modern day voter suppression...which is why the only way to win is get enough votes counted that it overcomes the cheating. It happened in VA.

And once the right people are in place, fix the integrity issues.

I don't see any other way, elected officials that intentionally run fraudulent elections and win are never going to be on the side of election integrity.

How effing stupid do they think we are?
I posted it here, but after the election and the CEO claimed the machines couldn't connect to the internet, someone found a Dominion sales video from I believe 2017 where their salesmen were pitching their machines to prospective buyers. A member of the audience asked if the machines had internet connectivity and the salesman said ABSOLUTELY, then demonstrated how it could connect to the internet.

Don't have the link, Kari Lake was just asked about Trump possibly running in 2024, she said she would love it. He then asked if he does run can she say now she won't be his VP?

Kari asked if the guy was new here, then said she will serve 4 years as governor, then go win again and serve a second term. She said she was going to be governor for 8 years and make the media's life a living hell. She added 'we're gonna make journalists out of you' LOL

See? THAT is what DeSantis should have done all along. Clearly state he's not running, put the questions to bed.

Don't have the link, Kari Lake was just asked about Trump possibly running in 2024, she said she would love it. He then asked if he does run can she say now she won't be his VP?

Kari asked if the guy was new here, then said she will serve 4 years as governor, then go win again and serve a second term. She said she was going to be governor for 8 years and make the media's life a living hell. She added 'we're gonna make journalists out of you' LOL

See? THAT is what DeSantis should have done all along. Clearly state he's not running, put the questions to bed.
I'll agree to that but even you have stated the DOJ will try and arrest Trump on some bullshit charge. DeSantis is keeping his cards close, and he damned sure wasn't going to say something before he sews up the governorship.

Man I love her.

For most of the right reasons too...

I posted it here, but after the election and the CEO claimed the machines couldn't connect to the internet, someone found a Dominion sales video from I believe 2017 where their salesmen were pitching their machines to prospective buyers. A member of the audience asked if the machines had internet connectivity and the salesman said ABSOLUTELY, then demonstrated how it could connect to the internet.
As did I. The event you're talking about involved Eric Croomer, he was an executive there that testified the machines couldn't connect to the internet.

Then video surfaced of a training/sales event he was hosting explaining all of the different ways to connect the machines.

Then there was a poll worker in MI (or OH?) that cited Dominion had to remote access her pollpad to get it to work.

edit: Hey that reminds me, is Sidney Powell in jail yet?

As did I. The event you're talking about involved Eric Croomer, he was an executive there that testified the machines couldn't connect to the internet.

Then video surfaced of a training/sales event he was hosting explaining all of the different ways to connect the machines.

Then there was a poll worker in MI (or OH?) that cited Dominion had to remote access her pollpad to get it to work.

edit: Hey that reminds me, is Sidney Powell in jail yet?
Or Mike Lindell? Or Lin Wood? 😂

It’s just fascinating that there are ONLY problems in states where the races are close - particularly the Senate races.
Gee that’s puzzling. 🤔🤬
It SHOULD'T be close in Arizona. They pull this crap back in 2020 in the very same county.. STILL unresolved issues about that election. :mad:

Instead, Mr “disciplined” sat there in the debate speechless, deer in headlights when he was asked if he was running.

Would love a psychological analysis of his reaction. Something tells me, he was speechless for a reason. IMO, there are certain things that are getting real close to adding up. Hope I am wrong.

@grandhavendiddy

You can ALWAYS change your mind!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT