ADVERTISEMENT

Official Early Signing Period for Florida football.

Lol how did we had Jones, the 27th player overall and the top rated 4star and somehow drop from 39th to 42nd?

Re Jones: Saban wanted him, Urban had him committed and Mullen gets him.
#MullenCan'tRecruit

Lol how did we had Jones, the 27th player overall and the top rated 4star and somehow drop from 39th to 42nd?

Probably because he just announced, hasn't signed yet. Wait and check tomorrow..or better yet Saturday morning after this signing period is over for more accurate rankings.

Supposedly Corral is trolling us on social media saying we are going to be disappointed because Jones is not coming here. I think they said he was hinting that Jones was going to FSU. I hope he doesn't know what he is talking about.

No sour grapes but thank goodness we cut ties with him. Another Twitter warrior is what we've been missing the past 5 years or so. Oh wait...

Reactions: sadgator
This momentum could open the proverbial floodgates to some really good shit.

After all, what recruits were excited about our current stable of QBs?

Great start by Mullen in less than a month in getting this program moving in the right direction. Maybe Copeland will re-commit and he can sign some more O-linemen and linebackers in February.

MullenniumFalcon = 1
Steamboat Willie = 0
7909450.JPG

Reactions: Michi-Gator
It was a breath of fresh air hearing Mullen answer questions and talk like a football expert. Sounded like a man with a direction and a lot of determination behind him. I was really high on Kelly but Mullen may prove to be the best hire. Excited to see what he does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT