ADVERTISEMENT

Official Early Signing Period for Florida football.

Emory is a nice player. Thought he was committed to Oh st? I dont follow recruiting anymore. I use to know every recruit, their height and weight, what camps they attended, when they took a shit and then, i got a job and had kids lol

Supposedly Corral is trolling us on social media saying we are going to be disappointed because Jones is not coming here. I think they said he was hinting that Jones was going to FSU. I hope he doesn't know what he is talking about.

So Noles are popping their heads up thinking they may have Emory signing with them. Anybody?

I heard Corral was implying something like that last night. I hope its not true. Frickin Corral probably talked bad about UF if that happens.

Buddy Martin said he is a lock to us and he is usually wrong on his locks so maybe we are screwed.

Last edited:
Good to get RR in. There were some concerns he may sign somewhere else because of the possibility of Trey Dean signing with UF
This class is shaping up. There really seems to be a plan. We'll know in about 15 minutes if it'll be a really good day.

I’ll feel better when it’s officially listed. 27th overall player. Close to a 5*. Should give our class ranking a big boost and make everyone feel better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT