ADVERTISEMENT

Official Early Signing Period for Florida football.

UF has 24 initial counters to give this cycle.

13 signees
2 transfers

9 left to give to either recruits or transfers

UF has 15 commits. 13 signed, two pledge though Gammage seems unlikely to remain.

Currently 22nd on Rivals. Only one team above them (Clemson, #11) has that low of a quantity of commits. Most have 5-7 more recruits at this point.

And this does not include Van or Grimes.

Reactions: djegators
UF has 15 commits. 13 signed, two pledge though Gammage seems unlikely to remain.

Currently 22nd on Rivals. Only one team above them (Clemson, #11) has that low of a quantity of commits. Most have 5-7 more recruits at this point.

And this does not include Van or Grimes.
The best teams get ALL of the best players...they recruit very well. Mullen is off to a good start and I think that he finishes strong.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
The best teams get ALL of the best players...they recruit very well. Mullen is off to a good start and I think that he finishes strong.

It has a compounding effect. Good players want to play with other good players. This early signing period was huge for us. First we have the key player in QB Emory Jones to build around. Also we are essentially done at QB, RB, TE, S and K. This allows 2 of our better recuiters to work on other positions. I expect to see Seider travelling to all of the biggest targets to help close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT