ADVERTISEMENT

Now I get all the Puppies here...

This is why you have zero credibility. Not one Georgia person has said we have more talent than bama. I’ve said that we’re finally on their talent level this year, and I truly believe that.
I assume Ghost feels we have more talent also otherwise he would quit talking about Kirby losing those games. In his defense he never says the best team won or that Saban outcoached Kirby. He only says that Kirby choked it away.

I don't think we are to Alabama's talent level yet but I think we are one strong class away from being even.

This is why you have zero credibility. Not one Georgia person has said we have more talent than bama. I’ve said that we’re finally on their talent level this year, and I truly believe that.

We won’t be losing to the Missouri’s and Kentucky’s of the world anymore. The richt days are long gone...

You may want to check with Hound dog numbers...he claims UGA is more loaded than the Cleveland Browns. j0000000 or what the heck ever his name is. The one with the sick looking hound dog as an avatar.

And who is to say Florida isn't done losing to the Kentucky's of the world. Year 1 for the coach at UF. All while completely ignoring year 1 that Kirby lost to Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Georgia Tech, McElwain, and Butch Jones.

However you guys aren't finished losing to 4 loss Big 12 teams.

Actually you've said Kirby outrecruited Saban for the last 3 classes, didn't you? And I believe you've already said he will do it again for the 2020 class, didn't you?

Get maktan back over here to answer for you if you need to LOL

We won’t be losing to the Missouri’s and Kentucky’s of the world anymore. The richt days are long gone...

Richt had a better record after his first three seasons than Kirby did.

So you're happy that the days of having a better record than Kirby are long gone. Ok then...

You may want to check with Hound dog numbers...he claims UGA is more loaded than the Cleveland Browns. j0000000 or what the heck ever his name is. The one with the sick looking hound dog as an avatar.

And who is to say Florida isn't done losing to the Kentucky's of the world. Year 1 for the coach at UF. All while completely ignoring year 1 that Kirby lost to Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Georgia Tech, McElwain, and Butch Jones.

We won't lose to Florida this year

So you're happy that the days of having a better record than Kirby are long gone. Ok then...
Dude you should just stop. You sound like a middle schooler with your simple logic . Yes we're DEFINITELY glad those days are gone

I assume Ghost feels we have more talent also otherwise he would quit talking about Kirby losing those games. In his defense he never says the best team won or that Saban outcoached Kirby. He only says that Kirby choked it away.

I don't think we are to Alabama's talent level yet but I think we are one strong class away from being even.
He says Kirby lost games at Bama, and he also lost them at Georgia. Nah, he’s not biased at all.

Dude you should just stop. You sound like a middle schooler with your simple logic . Yes we're DEFINITELY glad those days are gone

Richt after first three years: 32-8. 1 SEC title, 2-1 bowl record

Kirby after first three years: 32-10. 1 SEC title, 2-1 bowl record.

Tell me again how those days are 'gone' by firing Richt and replacing him with a coach who can't match the accomplishments of the guy you fired.

No they aren’t. Everyone should just bow to UGA now and award them the next three championships at least. Should probably be more like the next 5 though. They’re unbeatable.

And when they DO get beat, they blame being too young, refs cheating them, players not executing, changing the culture, bad tacos the night before.....anything but Kirby.

Well, our coach made a hell of a turnaround in year two and continues to recruit elite classes, and we’re preseason top 3 this year. We just landed another top 100 player today by the way. I’d say Kirby overcame the culture change that took place in year one. Let’s see what Dan does this year. Have a feeling it won’t improve from last year.

Actually you've said Kirby outrecruited Saban for the last 3 classes, didn't you? And I believe you've already said he will do it again for the 2020 class, didn't you?

Get maktan back over here to answer for you if you need to LOL
Umm, no, last two classes. And yes, we will out recruit Alabama again this year...after we beat them in Atlanta for the SEC title.

I’m happy with Kirby dominating the east. He needs to take the next step this year. SEC is much tougher than it was in Richt’s early years. He beat Arkansas for his first sec title for God’s sake. They were and are still terrible.

Well, our coach made a hell of a turnaround in year two and continues to recruit elite classes, and we’re preseason top 3 this year. We just landed another top 100 player today by the way. I’d say Kirby overcame the culture change that took place in year one. Let’s see what Dan does this year. Have a feeling it won’t improve from last year.
And Dan took a 4 win team with another coaches recruits, won 10 games, and had a top 10 recruiting class and is in line to recruit even better this cycle all while filling needs. We just got a rivals top 115 player yesterday out of the backyard of LSU. A state that is hard to get players out of.

And Dan took a 4 win team with another coaches recruits, won 10 games, and had a top 10 recruiting class and is in line to recruit even better this cycle all while filling needs. We just got a rivals top 115 player yesterday out of the backyard of LSU. A state that is hard to get players out of.
Dan had a better first season than Kirby. There, I said it.

I assume Ghost feels we have more talent also otherwise he would quit talking about Kirby losing those games.

I'm simply repeating what you Georgia homers have claimed. Hell Jaxmaktan just did it again: He just said Kirby's last two classes were better than Bama's, and the 2020 will be as well.

It takes two things to win in college football: Talent and coaching. As you guys have already established, Kirby has more talent than Bama, which means Georgia is the most talented team in the country.

Which means if Georgia has the best talent in the land and STILL loses.....then it MUST be on the COACHING.

This isn't that hard.

I’m happy with Kirby dominating the east. He needs to take the next step this year. SEC is much tougher than it was in Richt’s early years. He beat Arkansas for his first sec title for God’s sake. They were and are still terrible.

But that wasn't what you were saying when Richt was doing it, was it? I bet you were saying Richt was going to win the SEC every year, and when he lost, it was due to being too young, changing the culture that Donnan left, refs cheated us, players didn't do their jobs.....

Right?

Richt after first three years: 32-8. 1 SEC title, 2-1 bowl record

Kirby after first three years: 32-10. 1 SEC title, 2-1 bowl record.

Tell me again how those days are 'gone' by firing Richt and replacing him with a coach who can't match the accomplishments of the guy you fired.
Just for Ghost Matches

*Dawg fans don't get the panties in a wad...it's only for fun*

49770233_2480343662007292_2869440149782003712_o.jpg

Dan had a better first season than Kirby. There, I said it.

See that wasn’t so hard was it? Now we can move on to the next talking point. Just because Dan has a better first season doesn’t mean he’s a better coach nor does it mean he will have the same year 2 results as Kirby. See that ain’t hard either. Because I know some other UGA numbnuts would come back with “well Dan should have a better year 2 then!”

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Texas was a good team. Good enough to beat most especially if you don't show up.

What an uninformed statement. Texas barely beat 3-9 Kansas 24-17 just like who? As a matter of fact, Kansas held U.T. to LESS Yards than they got vs. GEORGIA and their offense had more yards than Jake Fromm and the Bulldogs had vs. Texas. Yeah, please explain that?

What an uninformed statement. Texas barely beat 3-9 Kansas 24-17 just like who? As a matter of fact, Kansas held U.T. to LESS Yards than they got vs. GEORGIA and their offense had more yards than Jake Fromm and the Bulldogs had vs. Texas. Yeah, please explain that?
Well, for starters you don't generate a lot of stats when your offense is scoring from only 10 yards out. Look, if it makes you sleep better then...........yeah Ga got beat by a shitty Texas squad, but if you think that loss and the Gator's win vs. Michigan is going to prevent another loss to Kirby you're delusional. That beating is coming and there's nothing you or any other gator can do about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT