ADVERTISEMENT

No one wants to talk about Hiden letting the Chinese spy on America right now?

Hmmmm.........

Rep Waltz says current Pentagon officials briefed him over the weekend and said Chinese spy balloons crossed over Texas and Florida during the Trump years.

Waltz then dropped this bomb. Rep. Waltz said that General Mattis was Secretary of Defense at the time and decided not to inform President Trump because the Pentagon thought Trump was “too provocative and aggressive!”

This is a treason if true. Mattis put the US in danger, offered comfort to the enemy, allowed Chinese spying on US installations, and then hid this from his superiors, including the President of the United States.

• Wow
Reactions: blubo and BCSpell
That line of thinking assumes that Hiden isn't already in China's backpocket. Not sure I buy it. My guess is this was a distraction attempt from something else.
b19bll69vgga1.png

Hmmmm.........

Rep Waltz says current Pentagon officials briefed him over the weekend and said Chinese spy balloons crossed over Texas and Florida during the Trump years.

Waltz then dropped this bomb. Rep. Waltz said that General Mattis was Secretary of Defense at the time and decided not to inform President Trump because the Pentagon thought Trump was “too provocative and aggressive!”

This is a treason if true. Mattis put the US in danger, offered comfort to the enemy, allowed Chinese spying on US installations, and then hid this from his superiors, including the President of the United States.
I love the comment section.

How bout we have Mattis and Milley testify before we start building gallows.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
You think China was/is ready to start a war with the USA? No reason to believe they would be doing anything other then spying. Or as Navigator has pointed out, testing the USA to see exactly how they would respond.
No idea but why take the chance if they were able to disable the info gathering.

Personally I would have shot it down earlier but I think the military knows more than they are saying. Something doesn't feel right.

Reactions: EvilWayz
Hmmmm.........

Of course it isn't true. They are obviously trying to paint the picture that China does this ALL THE TIME and ALWAYS HAS, so it's no big deal.

If China had done this when Trump was in charge, it would have gotten wall to wall coverage and immediate calls to impeach him.

By the same people now saying it's no big deal. You know who you are.

Of course it isn't true. They are obviously trying to paint the picture that China does this ALL THE TIME and ALWAYS HAS, so it's no big deal.

If China had done this when Trump was in charge, it would have gotten wall to wall coverage and immediate calls to impeach him.

It's no big deal.

😎

Yep

Hmmmm.........

BTW, what has Mattis had to say about this claim?

I love the comment section.

How bout we have Mattis and Milley testify before we start building gallows.
I agree here...if ANYONE knows what the chain of command is...it is a General in our armed forces. Milley I have SERIOUS questions about. Mattis...no. Mattis reminds me a bit of Patton and McArthur combined together

He should be stripped of his rank and pension. treasonous bastard.

You want to pump the brakes there son?

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Article 3, Section 3. US Constitution

Right now its "being reported."

On gateway pundit.

Last edited:
Wow. That's why I asked if he had commented, cause I honestly thought he didn't do it.

That's absolutely giving aid and comfort to the enemy. He should absolutely be stripped of his rank and he should be grateful that's all he loses.
"Rep. Waltz said that General Mattis was Secretary of Defense at the time and decided not to inform President Trump because the Pentagon thought Trump was “too provocative and aggressive!”

Reading comprehension is your friend.

1) Rep Watz says the Pentagon says.

2) have to be charged with treason

3) have to be convicted of treason

And who heard him say it and where is that documentation?

Plus I have no idea if not telling the President something is treason and I bet you don't either.

He'd have a better chance at Salem than this board FFS.

To be fair, that's not the same as Mattis admitting he didn't tell Trump. I thought the tweet you added was saying Mattis had commented since the first story had been updated.

This is serious shit, need to get it right.
It’s being “reported” that he admitted to it. if true he should be stripped. what first story are you referring to?

It’s being “reported” that he admitted to it. if true he should be stripped. what first story are you referring to?
Navi and you posted the same article, I thought it was two different ones.

The draino guy is making a claim about the article that it didn't state, it seems.

But yes, if Mattis admits he did that, he should absolutely be stripped of his rank, at minimum. But I really doubt he says he did it, even if he did.

Reactions: blubo
You want to pump the brakes there son?

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Article 3, Section 3. US Constitution

Right now its "being reported."

On gateway pundit.
"The difference between conspiracy theories and facts is about six months these days"

Rush Limbaugh

😂

1) Rep Watz says the Pentagon says.

2) have to be charged with treason

3) have to be convicted of treason

And who heard him say it and where is that documentation?

Plus I have no idea if not telling the President something is treason and I bet you don't either.

He'd have a better chance at Salem than this board FFS.
Bro.........Commander in Chief much? :oops:

Lets see if this has legs. My personal belief is that this happened. Miley called China to let them know we would not attack them, and if we did, he would warn them first. These 4 stars think they are God many times. Mattice could be a perfect example of the Peter principal. GREAT war General...but Sec of Defense may be more than he was capable of.

Reactions: nail1988 and blubo

Lets see if this has legs. My personal belief is that this happened. Miley called China to let them know we would not attack them, and if we did, he would warn them first. These 4 stars think they are God many times. Mattice could be a perfect example of the Peter principal. GREAT war General...but Sec of Defense may be more than he was capable of.
IIRC, Mattis joined board of some big pharma company a couple years ago.

Bro.........Commander in Chief much? :oops:

Tell you what Navi if it turns out to be true, I'll create a thread special just to roast my ass.

You'll notice I'm not screaming treason I just want an explanation.

Since we're talking conspiracy theories, Mattis thinks Trump is a jackass and doesn't care who knows it. If he did, he's not going to lie about it but I haven't seen a Mike in his face yet.

Some Republican I never heard of claims Mattis withheld info on weather balloons which neatly covets Biden's ass (happens all the time, don't you know!) and throws Mattis under the bus for publicly opposing Trump.

I think Kirby came out there today and said "they" didnt know until the Biden admin took office. Said he didnt want to get into the "forensics" on how they knew this happened during the Trump years. Sounds to me like it didnt happen in the Trump years. They just made it up. My 2 cents.

Mattis could be a perfect example of the Peter principal. GREAT war General...but Sec of Defense may be more than he was capable of.
Gold star for Ron. Gen. Mattis has the lamentable habit of telling stupid people that outrank him that they are stupid. Stupid people don't like that, that's why he's not Commandant.

Would it surprise me if Mattis didn't tell Trump?
Probably not but it would surprise me more if he didn't admit to it right away. He's famous for sticking to his decisions even when he's wrong.

Tell you what Navi if it turns out to be true, I'll create a thread special just to roast my ass.

You'll notice I'm not screaming treason I just want an explanation.

Since we're talking conspiracy theories, Mattis thinks Trump is a jackass and doesn't care who knows it. If he did, he's not going to lie about it but I haven't seen a Mike in his face yet.

Some Republican I never heard of claims Mattis withheld info on weather balloons which neatly covets Biden's ass (happens all the time, don't you know!) and throws Mattis under the bus for publicly opposing Trump.
Nah. Our government lies to us on a daily basis. It's not worth getting worked up about it. You are correct about them covering Biden's ass at every turn. Biden looks like the weak idiot for all the world to see so someone (and the MSM) has to throw in a "but Trump" stipulation. Had there been balloons in our air space when Trump was in office and he was aware, you can bet he would taken the opportunity to capitalize on it politically because he's savvy like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo and EvilWayz
Reactions: blubo and EvilWayz
Gold star for Ron. Gen. Mattis has the lamentable habit of telling stupid people that outrank him that they are stupid. Stupid people don't like that, that's why he's not Commandant.

Would it surprise me if Mattis didn't tell Trump?
Probably not but it would surprise me more if he didn't admit to it right away. He's famous for sticking to his decisions even when he's wrong.

Unfortunately(and I really should not comment because at this time I really respect the guy and we do not KNOW he did this) IF this is true they should fry his ass and make an example of him. You do not get to make decisions WAY above your pay grade, and defy our Constitution without SEVERE consequences. I would want that to happen to him just so no one else tries the same BS

Unfortunately(and I really should not comment because at this time I really respect the guy and we do not KNOW he did this) IF this is true they should fry his ass and make an example of him. You do not get to make decisions WAY above your pay grade, and defy our Constitution without SEVERE consequences. I would want that to happen to him just so no one else tries the same BS
Not arguing with you. Or anyone else IF THATS WHAT HAPPENED.

What's raising my ire is calling the greatest battlefield mind since MacArthur a traitor before anyone bothers to ask him, much less charge him with treason.

Not arguing with you. Or anyone else IF THATS WHAT HAPPENED.

What's raising my ire is calling the greatest battlefield mind since MacArthur a traitor before anyone bothers to ask him, much less charge him with treason.
Agree. In the video Fox News video Waltz basically says they don’t know for sure if it did or did not happen. But the tweets and articles state it as fact without one single comment from Mattis.

Reactions: blubo
Agree. In the video Fox News video Waltz basically says they don’t know for sure if it did or did not happen. But the tweets and articles state it as fact without one single comment from Mattis.
I'm not sure Mattis would divulge a matter of national security to some random House member. Members of House of Representatives relatively are lowly peons until they have tenure or placed on committees.

Reactions: armbar73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT