ADVERTISEMENT

No one wants to talk about Hiden letting the Chinese spy on America right now?

What would the reaction be if Trump allowed this?

That right. Trump is an American hero, he would never allow this.

Hiden is not. Neither are his supporters.
Might be another balloon up there...and China is freely admitting it's their balloon.

Exactly how long would a US balloon over China last? 3 seconds? :mad:

There's been some speculation shooting it down might be a bad idea, loaded with biological weapons. :oops:

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
China does this, Hiden does nothing, media says nothing. Sheep say nothing.

Why didn't China try this when Trump was in the Oval Office? Cause Trump would have immediately destroyed it.

And media would have immediately claimed Trump was RECKLESSS THROWING US TOWARD WORLD WAR THREE!!!!

Sheep you better wake up, one day you will and find that you are being taught how to speak Chinese in a gulag.

cii5rn6u11ga1.jpg

LOL at using a balloon. The conclusion I have made. China can NOT field a spy plane or satellite. They are spying on our nukes for targeting. Very bad sign if they think they can win a nuke exchange. One boomer can take out 192 cities. Our packages are in the 300-500 KT range. More than enough to get the job done.

All out exchange from our Boomers sees 3000 targets. Min 600 million Chinese dead another 300 million soon dead and the rest 300 million set to starve to death.

Supposedly their ICBMs carry 5MT bombs. Overkill. Very bad day for all involved if Xi thinks this goes down and he survives.

One day America might be wiped out in one hour. Read the Book and it looks like its us.

If so, India will inherit the earth for a short time.

I'm sure you guys already know, Canada is tracking a second one
Trudeau's woke/liberal military would not be allowed to track the moon across the sky. The damn balloon should be shot down over the ocean If it ever does go back over the ocean. That will ultimately make little difference because any information collected has already been relayed back to China. Too little too late by Dementia Joe.

Trudeau's woke/liberal military would not be allowed to track the moon across the sky. The damn balloon should be shot down over the ocean If it ever does go back over the ocean. That will ultimately make little difference because any information collected has already been relayed back to China. Too little too late by Dementia Joe.
I didn't say that Canada was doing anything about it, just that a second one has been reported. I'm not convinced that surveillance is the reason, but SUM TING WONG for sure! :mad:

We are aware of [China’s] statement. However, the fact is we know it’s a surveillance balloon, and I’m not going to be able to be more specific than that,” Defense Department press secretary Patrick Ryder said during Friday afternoon’s briefing.

I think we are being lied to again by the Pentagon. There's something more evil about these balloons than reconnaissance. :mad:

@BillCutting4585 Don't you work as a contractor for military defense systems? What would be the advantage of a spy balloon for surveillance over satellite imagery? Doesn't China have that technology already anyway?
Same as when the CIA was taking pictures of the communist South American countries during the contra era, TACTICAL ADVANTAGE.

Isn't Biden administration just practicing xenophobia and racism against China by claiming it's a spy balloon, which China denies? Biden had no problem labeling Trump that way at the start of the pandemic.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Anyone else notice that not a single dem will respond here?

I know @Uniformed_ReRe sees this thread. They all do. Yet none of them will come into this thread and say Hiden should have shot down that balloon immediately.

Cause that's what Trump would have done.

But @kalimgoodman is in another thread right now claiming he has no problem calling out 'both sides' and does it all the time.

@BSC911 has claimed the same thing before.

And yet now....crickets. They won't touch this cause this is all on Joe Hiden. They can't even say 'Well Joe is wrong here, but Trump was even worse'.

So they say nothing. Actually @Uniformed_ReRe did chime in, he called me 'diabolical' for starting this thread LOL

I know @Uniformed_ReRe sees this thread. They all do. Yet none of them will come into this thread and say Hiden should have shot down that balloon immediately.

But @kalimgoodman is in another thread right now claiming he has no problem calling out 'both sides' and does it all the time.

And yet now....crickets. They won't touch this cause this is all on Joe Hiden. They can't even say 'Well Joe is wrong here, but Trump was even worse'.

So they say nothing. Actually @Uniformed_ReRe did chime in, he called me 'diabolical' for starting this thread LOL
The other two have formed an alliance now. I think they call themselves: Tweedle Dum/Tweedle Dee.

We ALL know who they are. they are the very TYPICAL lefty that THINKS they are smarter than everyone else...yet their elevator does not go up but about half way to the top floor....

Reactions: nail1988

Can anybody with a straight face still peddle the fiction that Russia! Russia! Russia! is our most formidable geopolitical foe???

Hiden's first reaction was to shoot it down. That tidbit is out there for those who want to look for it. The MSM quickly backpedaled from making that news. This is how you know Hiden's not in charge. In other news.........

79y8rm.jpg

Can anybody with a straight face still peddle the fiction that Russia! Russia! Russia! is our most formidable geopolitical foe???

We've been discussing it for years here.

See, @Uniformed_ReRe? If you educate yourself and get your information from credible sources, you know what's coming YEARS in advance.

Or be like you, you still think Trump is a Russian agent, and Anthony Fauci is a medical expert.

This is an onion not an apple. Russia has a frigate with hypersonic cruise missiles that is supposed to be tested in war games involving China and South Africa. Will it show that the missile is maneuverable? China and Russia both have glide vehicles. We are about to start building the cruise missiles but they have less value for us.

These are carrier killing missiles.

Russia basically has no carriers and China has 3. Our subs can do the job without the exotica weapons. I am sure the Russian missile will be a yugo and ours a camry. China will be able to build with a quality and quantity that Russia can not.

Russia had Sputnik but we put a man on the moon.

China spying with balloons is nuts. The land based ICBMs are the least of the weapons of the triad they need to worry about. Nor would an EMP attempt go down well for them. The subs would need to assume a nuclear attack is imminent.

The subs would kill the majority of the chinese and set the survivors back 200 years. Does Xi really want to lord over rice farmers and attend military parades via horse and buggy? Then again rumor is that he is surrounded by yes men who may be telling him he can win a nuclear war with the USoA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT