ADVERTISEMENT

No one wants to talk about Hiden letting the Chinese spy on America right now?

She gone!!! I happened to get lucky and watch it get shot down live on GP. :cool:

It would have been transmitting data as soon as it got over the target, so it's entirely possible that China got all it wanted, then told Hiden knock it out LOL

Apparently this was first discovered by a farmer in Montana? So two possibilities:

1 - The farmer spotted the balloon before our US government did
2 - The US government knew about it, and let it fly on.

Either possibility opens the door to more questions.

Note we are still waiting for the first dem to enter this thread. You guys say you will criticize the dems, well let's see it.

She gone!!! I happened to get lucky and watch it get shot down live on GP. :cool:

After the cuck was humiliated on the world stage he finally shoots it down

FYI. We knew about this the day it left China 🇨🇳

It would have been transmitting data as soon as it got over the target, so it's entirely possible that China got all it wanted, then told Hiden knock it out LOL

Apparently this was first discovered by a farmer in Montana? So two possibilities:

Note we are still waiting for the first dem to enter this thread. You guys say you will criticize the dems, well let's see it.
We saw this thing coming before it entered Alaska...Norad tracks EVERYTHING like this. They are just TYPICAL libs, he was AFRAID to upset China( we ALL know why)

We saw this thing coming before it entered Alaska...Norad tracks EVERYTHING like this. They are just TYPICAL libs, he was AFRAID to upset China( we ALL know why)
It was first seen flying over Canada. There was some BS reporting about this a couple of days ago making it look like two balloons over Canada/US, but it was the same one. Canada did zero about it. Now there is another reported one over central America.

I'll take door number #2. The .gov lied their ass off about it initially saying it was a wayward weather balloon. Eventually they saw the folly in that because no one was going to believe that. It is highly speculated that it was a test run for future ERPs. (electomagnetic pulse weapons) that could disable all electronics and also the power grid. This is not a wild conspiracy theory, they are a known entity. What pisses me off is they totally obliterated it when over the ocean so we'll never find out it's real purpose. I'm pretty damned sure they could have disabled it to descend slowly enough to recover the intelligence gathering equipment that was on it. That ship has sailed, and I'm not convinced that was not by design. :mad: @BillCutting4585 Cat got yer tongue? ;)

Last edited:
From what I understand, Biden wanted to shoot down the balloon, but was advised against this due a risk of a significant amount of debris.

So, after the balloon was safely away from civilians, they shot it down.

What would you have done differently?

Reactions: DGlockUF
From what I understand, Biden wanted to shoot down the balloon, but was advised against this due a risk of a significant amount of debris.

They knew about it BEFORE it reached the US. Shoot it down in the middle of BFE. They should at a minimum tried to slowly descend it and confiscate what equipment was on it. What did they do? Blew it the eff up! No intelligence evidence! :mad:

They knew about it BEFORE it reached the US. Shoot it down in the middle of BFE. They should at a minimum tried to slowly descend it and confiscate what equipment was on it. What did they do? Blew it the eff up! No intelligence evidence! :mad:

Wasn’t it in Canada before it crossed the border?

How do you know they can’t simply collect and investigate the equipment after shooting it down?

Do you think the Pentagon hasn’t considered these possibilities or that you have information or insight into the situation they lack?

Wasn’t it in Canada before it crossed the border?

How do you know they can’t simply collect and investigate the equipment after shooting it down?

Do you think the Pentagon hasn’t considered these possibilities or that you have information or insight into the situation they lack?
From the report I just heard the debris was scattered over a 7 mile area. I don't know what to believe anymore.

From the report I just heard the debris was scattered over a 7 mile area. I don't know what to believe anymore.

To me, it’s ludicrous to assume they didn’t consider all reasonable options or didn’t take actions that would be in the best interest of this country.

My gripe about these kinds of threads is the assumption that our generals would not have considered obvious things that random Joe on the Internet thought of, or that you somehow have access to anywhere near the amount of information and knowledge they do.

After the cuck was humiliated on the world stage he finally shoots it down

FYI. We knew about this the day it left China 🇨🇳

never doubt me

Report: Biden Administration Tried to Hide Chinese Spy Balloon from American Public​

Bloomberg News reported that the Biden administration was “well aware” that the balloon had entered U.S. airspace on Saturday, January 28, but decided to keep quiet about it so as not to ruin a planned trip by Secretary of State Antony Blinken to China.

Biden-Talks-to-Press-About-Spy-Balloon-Getty-Images-640x480.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
To me, it’s ludicrous to assume they didn’t consider all reasonable options or didn’t take actions that would be in the best interest of this country.

My gripe about these kinds of threads is the assumption that our generals would not have considered obvious things that random Joe on the Internet thought of, or that you somehow have access to anywhere near the amount of information and knowledge they do.

He’s spot on.

GOP Rep. Comer: 'Very Concerning' Biden Didn't Shoot Down Chinese Balloon

"This balloon never should have been allowed to cross over into the – past the Pacific Coast into the continental United States — never should have happened."

Comer said, “Well, I have concerns this is going to be another example of the Biden administration’s weakness on the national scale. I mean, you look at what happened in Afghanistan that hurt the reputation of America’s military strength. That hurt the reputation of our commander-in-chief. And now we have China clearly playing games with the United States. This balloon never should have been allowed to cross over into the – past the Pacific Coast into the continental United States — never should have happened.

He’s spot on.

GOP Rep. Comer: 'Very Concerning' Biden Didn't Shoot Down Chinese Balloon

"This balloon never should have been allowed to cross over into the – past the Pacific Coast into the continental United States — never should have happened."

Comer said, “Well, I have concerns this is going to be another example of the Biden administration’s weakness on the national scale. I mean, you look at what happened in Afghanistan that hurt the reputation of America’s military strength. That hurt the reputation of our commander-in-chief. And now we have China clearly playing games with the United States. This balloon never should have been allowed to cross over into the – past the Pacific Coast into the continental United States — never should have happened.

So, we should have shot it down while it was in international airspace?

Wouldn’t this put our own reconnaissance aircraft off the coast of China at risk?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Interesting to see three different viewpoints and reactions to this story:

1 - I can't believe anyone would question that the president doesn't have our best interests in mind!

2 - Hiden comes across as an idiot who is completely in over his head. As usual.

3 - Hiden let China do this cause he's compromised, or simply selling the US out.

• Angry

Wouldn’t this put our own reconnaissance aircraft off the coast of China at risk?

we could have easily shot it down over Alaska, coast of Washington state, or Montana where there would have been little risk other than possibly a bear or prairie dog.

This was to test Bidens weakness IMO. The Afghanistan disaster led to this provocation .China is headed to Taiwan 🇹🇼 NXT

Reactions: NavigatorII

China literally flew a spy blimp over the entire lower 48 states, and Hiden did nothing to stop it.

Make the case for why he shouldn't be impeached immediately.

Later we can investigate and decide if this happened due to sheer incompetence, or worse. If it was simply incompetence, the impeachment is sufficient.

If it was due to him being a traitor, then there's the military court system for him.

• Angry

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously?

Have you not read the garbage about Obama's generals are so incompetent? Trump should have fired them all, starting with Miley that woke SOB. :mad:

A. Shoot it down once it crossed into our west coast territorial waters (VERY limited risk to humans) or...

B. Informed the public (before the public found out), advised what steps were being taken and why and...

1. shoot it down over sparsely populated areas in Idaho, Montana, ect.

2. not shoot it down and explain to the American public why (shows our capabilities and that we want to watch what it's doing i.e. counter-surveillance).

If this administration had alerted the public and had been competent and confident on what should be done, any of the above would have been acceptable.

What we just witnessed was more of a clown show.

I'll just defer to you Marine. :cool:
There's 158 million dollars in drone assets alone in Anchorage.

Plus an American satellite can track a tier 1 operator thru a building at night using a 1 inch square IFF glint tab FROM SPACE.

Tell me again how we didn't know a balloon originating from China wasn't in our airspace til it was over Canada and needed our entire air corridor and an F22 to shoot it down.

I just knew there would be a thread on this. For all of you guys freaking out.

More likely that watching our response to the balloon was the intelligence they intended to gather imho...as well as what our capabilities were with regards to shooting down a target that high. That last bit seems to be the most valuable thing they may have gleaned from all of this.

Their spy satellites are AT LEAST as capable of gathering any other intelligence that the balloon could have possibly gathered.

It's also entirely possible that the balloon was just way off course.

The specs on an F22 state that it's capable of flying at 50k+ feet. It's purposely vague.

Now we know it flew at 58k feet and fired a missle up to approximately 65k feet at the balloon.

So one can now reasonably assume that the ceiling on the F22 is approximately 58k feet. For the price of a balloon, that's worthwhile knowing. This is why I said I'm not so sure it was worthwhile to shoot it down.

100% BS cover story. There is less population in Montana than along the beaches. Just like EVERYTHING he says or does..it was a lie to keep him from looking incompetent, however there is NOTHING that is capable of that.

Reactions: BCSpell

Are you TRYING to convince everyone here the only two choices were international air space, of after it crossed the entire continent?

You ask if we should have shot it down over international air space like it was the only choice, other than SC? Give me a F'n break, son. That is dumber than most libs. Montana has MUCH, MUCH less population per square mile than where Biden EVENTUALLY let them shoot it down..and once again, he blames the military for him biend STUPID...just like w the Afghanistan withdrawal . He is such an idiot...and if anyone is trying to defend this brain dead POS...they are just as dumb as he is. He has NEVER, EVER been on the side of a correct decision in his entire life

The specs on an F22 state that it's capable of flying at 50k+ feet. It's purposely vague.

Now we know it flew at 58k feet and fired a missle up to approximately 65k feet at the balloon.

So one can now reasonably assume that the ceiling on the F22 is approximately 58k feet. For the price of a balloon, that's worthwhile knowing. This is why I said I'm not so sure it was worthwhile to shoot it down.
So I noticed something when the plane that shot down the balloon passed by, and I do not know this to be true, but has anyone other thsn our government confirmed that it was a F22? Because the contrails looked like they came from a pulse jet propulsion system to me. Watch the video, and the contrails.

So I noticed something when the plane that shot down the balloon passed by, and I do not know this to be true, but has anyone other thsn our government confirmed that it was a F22? Because the contrails looked like they came from a pulse jet propulsion system to me. Watch the video, and the contrails.

Supposedly a team of two F22's is all I know. Contrails are fickle b words. They can appear and disappear based on many factors like moisture content at the altitude and angle you're flying at that exact moment.

The shooter plane had the call sign Frank after WW1 fighter pilot Frank Luke Jr who shot down 14 surveillance balloons.

Are you TRYING to convince everyone here the only two choices were international air space, of after it crossed the entire continent?

You ask if we should have shot it down over international air space like it was the only choice, other than SC? Give me a F'n break, son. That is dumber than most libs. Montana has MUCH, MUCH less population per square mile than where Biden EVENTUALLY let them shoot it down..and once again, he blames the military for him biend STUPID...just like w the Afghanistan withdrawal . He is such an idiot...and if anyone is trying to defend this brain dead POS...they are just as dumb as he is. He has NEVER, EVER been on the side of a correct decision in his entire life

I never realized this forum had so many guys with more knowledge and experience about Air Defense than the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT