ADVERTISEMENT

No one wants to talk about Hiden letting the Chinese spy on America right now?

I'm not sure Mattis would divulge a matter of national security to some random House member. Members of House of Representatives relatively are lowly peons until they have tenure or placed on committees.
Mattis once told Taliban warlords in front of the press he'd kill every single one of them if they didn't act right.

Unfortunately(and I really should not comment because at this time I really respect the guy and we do not KNOW he did this) IF this is true they should fry his ass and make an example of him. You do not get to make decisions WAY above your pay grade, and defy our Constitution without SEVERE consequences. I would want that to happen to him just so no one else tries the same BS
He could come out and say you're damn right I did it, Trump is an idiot, eff that guy......and likely nothing would happen to him.

Other than he would get his own show on CNN.

Not arguing with you. Or anyone else IF THATS WHAT HAPPENED.

What's raising my ire is calling the greatest battlefield mind since MacArthur a traitor before anyone bothers to ask him, much less charge him with treason.
Yes...agree. I have the UTMOST respect for that, and I would never lose that respect for his service. I really should not even be commenting on this until it is proven correct. Sorry that I did.

Reactions: EvilWayz
Yes...agree. I have the UTMOST respect for that, and I would never lose that respect for his service. I really should not even be commenting on this until it is proven correct. Sorry that I did.
General Mattis is a Marine. If he acted dishonorably it stains the honor of the Corps and every Marine living or dead that earned the title.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
This makes me happy!! I did not appreciate his stance with Trump, but this man has done more for America than most 10,000 people all put together, and when Marines have the utmost respect for him...that is all that I need to know! So guess what this means...Brandon is LYING AGAIN.....Whoda thunk?

China is our enemy but when did we declare war on them? No war = no treason.
Not 100% correct: Doesn't necessarily need to be a war.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.”

So an argument could be made, although probably not a good/winning one that not informing the POTUS of spying and a violation of the US airspace by an "enemy" of the US is (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.”

Of course, you also have to look at the definition of what is an enemy. Enemies are subjects of a foreign government that is in open hostility with the United States, so you would also have to argue that spying and violating our air space is open hostility.

Because the enemy was/ is AQ and those supporting them . China was not mentioned in the resolution/declaration.
No country was mentioned. Neither was Al Queda. That's not the point. The point is we have officially been in a state of war since Sept of 2001 when Congress authorized it.

"Which is still in effect".

Reactions: nail1988
No country was mentioned. Neither was Al Queda. That's not the point. The point is we have officially been in a state of war since Sept of 2001 when Congress authorized it.

"Which is still in effect".

China and Russia are not part of this "war" and any aid given them is to a geopolitcal rival not a declared enemy. Therefore there can be NO treason.

Treason is a high bar.

I am NO special pleader for China. Nixon was wrong to pursue detante and Clinton was wrong to give them MFN status If we could blast them back to the stone age and suffer no consequences I would approve of it. I was all for rebuilding SEATO and making Taiwan a member. Heck I would give Taiwan nukes.

Below is the AUMF.

AQ is implied as well as the Taliban. Maybe Biden can be charged since he left them billions in equipment.

Preamble

Joint Resolution

To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.
Whereas, on September 11, 2001, acts of treacherous violence were committed against the United States and its citizens; and

Whereas, such acts render it both necessary and appropriate that the United States exercise its rights to self-defense and to protect United States citizens both at home and abroad; and

Whereas, in light of the threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by these grave acts of violence; and

Whereas, such acts continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States; and

Whereas, the President has authority under the Constitution to take action to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against the United States: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
Section 1 – Short Title

This joint resolution may be cited as the 'Authorization for Use of Military Force'.

Section 2 – Authorization For Use of United States Armed Forces

(a) IN GENERAL- That the President is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations or persons.(b) War Powers Resolution Requirements-(1) SPECIFIC STATUTORY AUTHORIZATION- Consistent with section 8(a)(1) of the War Powers Resolution, the Congress declares that this section is intended to constitute specific statutory authorization within the meaning of section 5(b) of the War Powers Resolution.(2) APPLICABILITY OF OTHER REQUIREMENTS- Nothing in this resolution supersedes any requirement of the War Powers Resolution.

Not 100% correct: Doesn't necessarily need to be a war.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.”

So an argument could be made, although probably not a good/winning one that not informing the POTUS of spying and a violation of the US airspace by an "enemy" of the US is (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.”

Of course, you also have to look at the definition of what is an enemy. Enemies are subjects of a foreign government that is in open hostility with the United States, so you would also have to argue that spying and violating our air space is open hostility.
100% Was wondering what he meant.

Reactions: nail1988
I am really starting to HEAVILY believe that Brandon is 100% compromised by China. I just strongly suspected it before. Shooting down an electronic spying machine after it passes over our Country, to fall in a more populated area, in SALTWATER makes ZERO sense unless you are covering something up. It is not very hard to figure this whole thing out, especially since they ALWAYS accuse us of what THEY are already doing (RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA) (except it is CHINA CHINA CHINA in the real world)

So are we not going to talk about how a sitting congressman mouthed off to the press with unsubstantiated horseshit with apparently zero consequences?
I sort of looked of looked into that. Gave me a headache. Mattis left his position in 2019 I think? Something might have happened after that without his knowledge. I honestly don't know zip about Waltz. Claims Mattis told him that. Mattis denies it. Waltz might be a knucklehead? Idiots wear both red and blue. Surprised that it didn't come from a Democrat.

So are we not going to talk about how a sitting congressman mouthed off to the press with unsubstantiated horseshit with apparently zero consequences?
Have you not paid attention to any of the Russia Russia Russia, Impeachment, Jan 6 Committee the last 6 years? Dem politicians do it all the time with zero consequences.

What the hell is going on. US shoots down another object off Alaska today. Just a few minutes ago news tells me Montana has closed down their air space again. Just reopened. WTF?

Reactions: BCSpell
Everyone notice the same posters who claimed that Trump was in over his head and going to get us in war with NK aren't saying a peep as their guy Hiden first tries to drag us (literally) into World War 3 with Russia, and now he's trying to get us into WW3 with China.

In less than a year. Crickets from the 'independent' posters here.

This is getting really strange. Biden lets the known spy balloon fly all over the USA gathering whatever intel the Chinese wanted before he shots it down, now, they are shooting down any and everything before it gets close.
Oh and I heard China is claiming that the US has sent at least 15 spy balloons over China.

What is happening is that our enemies know how brain dead this administration is, and are probing us in every way. This is a bit scary to be honest. China knows most of our militaries resources have been diverted to equity and inclusion training, instead of how to kill our enemy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT