ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA runs commercial about gender

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
Thanks liberals, i swear, they make me want to hate. If gender doesnt matter, let the girls play with the boys. Oh thats right, it does matter. They have me tilted right now

serena said she's the greatest ever period, let her play djokovic or nadal and see how great that bitch is real fast... and let her see if she can go 5 full sets even if she is getting blanked and see how it works out physically

serena said she's the greatest ever period, let her play djokovic or nadal and see how great that bitch is real fast... and let her see if she can go 5 full sets even if she is getting blanked and see how it works out physically

No wman in any sport is better than the best men in that sport. Its just facts, screw being politically correct, i say let the women play with men

if you are black, gay AND a woman... you rule the united states, you make a movie about all of those things... you win best picture

get a parade and an award for a great speech of "so so brave" plaque next to bruce jenner... cheating fag got so tired of losing his money to buddies in golf he faked being a woman so he could get a head start from the womens tees... what a cheater

Reactions: fsu939913
if you are black, gay AND a woman... you rule the united states, you make a movie about all of those things... you win best picture

get a parade and an award for a great speech of "so so brave" plaque next to bruce jenner... cheating fag got so tired of losing his money to buddies in golf he faked being a woman so he could get a head start from the womens tees... what a cheater

Lol, he removed his di(k for a golf advantage. :p

Thanks liberals, i swear, they make me want to hate. If gender doesnt matter, let the girls play with the boys. Oh thats right, it does matter. They have me tilted right now

I think they think it does matter. That's why they want to change.

Reactions: miksta

I almost agree with you on this.

My ire is directed at girls playing on boys teams. Either we have sports split by gender, in which case they are completely split by gender, or we have combined teams, which are completely combined. Boys who want to play volleyball but can't because their high school only has girls volleyball shouldn't have to watch girls who want to play hockey be able to play on the boys team.

FTR, I have no personal investment in this. It just irks me.

No wman in any sport is better than the best men in that sport. Its just facts, screw being politically correct, i say let the women play with men

You may be right. You would think there would be one sport which is so tilted in favor of a woman's strengths this wouldn't be true, but I can't think of a single example. The closest I can come is synchronized swimming. I think women are legitimately better at Hula Hoop, but not so much a sport.

Reactions: fsu939913

lol..........I remember when the women's LPGA tour had the hottest golfer going and thought she could be a force on the men's tour. Augusta invited her to the Masters. She didn't even come close to making the cut. :) Waiting on Sad to tell us what a great effing announcer Beth Mowens is for NCAA football. :eek:

I almost agree with you on this.

My ire is directed at girls playing on boys teams. Either we have sports split by gender, in which case they are completely split by gender, or we have combined teams, which are completely combined. Boys who want to play volleyball but can't because their high school only has girls volleyball shouldn't have to watch girls who want to play hockey be able to play on the boys team.

FTR, I have no personal investment in this. It just irks me.

Yep.

Such delicate sensibilities you have.

Such delicate sensibilities you have.

Not that im insensitive to women. I have a wife and daughter but im not gunna sit there say people should like women sports as much as men sports and "athletes are athletes" no matter what gender. Male athletes are better, period. Its like saying black people arent faster than white people. Of course they are. Look at the olympics, how many white dudes are in the 100m dash finals every year? Maybe 1. Im white and i would never sit here and say, white people are athletes just like black people and they should be treated the same, half the running backs should be white wah wah wah. It shouldnt be that way jus to make us feel better, screw feelings, man the f@@@ up or get out. If someone gets their feelings hurt, give them a tissue and send them to psychiatrists to get help. People are so weak minded and "offended" these days. The problem lies in the reaction that is given when someone gets offended. There shouldnt a cbs 60 minutes show every time someone gets their feelings hurt. That person needs counciling becuz they cant handle something not going their way

Folks who are offended by others supposedly being offended seems to be a much more common occurrence today. Perhaps listening to grievances from others and truly making an effort to understand them, even if you ultimately end up disagreeing, would be a better approach than setting up a straw man and becoming unhinged.

Indignation as a form of persuasion is really getting old and is extremely toxic.

Folks who are offended by others supposedly being offended seems to be a much more common occurrence today. Perhaps listening to grievances from others and truly making an effort to understand them, even if you ultimately end up disagreeing, would be a better approach than setting up a straw man and becoming unhinged.

Indignation as a form of persuasion is really getting old and is extremely toxic.

Ive heard their side. Its stupid. Most people are dumb, want to be coddled, and cant think for themselves.

They make a big deal out of nothing and im sick of it. They try to "effect change and raise awareness" most of them are paid to stir up trouble and jus be morons.

The MAJORITY of people who start these riots becuz of the "outrage" are paid by people who need controversy to make money. If u dont know this, i feel sorry for u.

People riot and destroy stuff becuz they think they wont get in trouble and they are right. I say if a protest turns unpeaceful. U give a 5 min warning and start mowing these idiots down. Im all for peaceful protests but when it turns into a riot. Innocent lives and businesses should not be taken, the guilty ones should

Last edited:
Ive heard their side. Its stupid. Most people are dumb, want to be coddled, and cant think for themselves.

They make a big deal out of nothing and im sick of it. They try to "effect change and raise awareness" most of them are paid to stir up trouble and jus be morons.

The MAJORITY of people whobstart these riots becuz of the "outrage" are paid by people who need controversy to make money. If u dont know this, i feel sorry for u

Enjoy the rest of the tourney. You guys have a hell of a team.

Enjoy the rest of the tourney. You guys have a hell of a team.

Lol typical, no response becuz he knows im right.

I honestly couldnt tell u 3 college basketball players total. College bball is boring and i will nvr watch it. But thanks tho

lol..........I remember when the women's LPGA tour had the hottest golfer going and thought she could be a force on the men's tour. Augusta invited her to the Masters. She didn't even come close to making the cut. :) Waiting on Sad to tell us what a great effing announcer Beth Mowens is for NCAA football. :eek:

I think there was some woman who made the 36 hole cut in some male golf tournaments back in the 30s or 40s. Can't remember the name now. There was also some female that was allowed to pitch in some Spring games or something like that and retired the heart of the Yankees lineup in a game when they had Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth etc. Not sure if they took it serious or not however.

The woman striking out Ruth and Gehrig was likely a setup, per the things I have read about it,

I think there was some woman who made the 36 hole cut in some male golf tournaments back in the 30s or 40s. Can't remember the name now. There was also some female that was allowed to pitch in some Spring games or something like that and retired the heart of the Yankees lineup in a game when they had Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth etc. Not sure if they took it serious or not however.

It was staged Lmao she would have been in majors. Im not saying a softball player couldnt strike people out. Im saying, bring any woman to a mans sport and they get cruahed. This goes for any major sport. Gender(the one u were born with) matters. People always want equal rights this and equal rights that and equal gender this and equal gender that, its not equal tho. Nvr will be, i dont know why we all have to play pretend and act like it is. To make them feel better?

The only way a woman competes is if there is no physical contact, golf or nascar. Something like that. Even then golf is a long shot

I don't think the point of the commercial is that women are as good athletically as men. Anyone with minimum brain function gets that. Hell even fsu939913 grasps it. The point of the commercial is that women athletes are just as serious and committed about their sports as the men are, and that the money spent funding them is well spent. As a father of 1 daughter with two more on the way, who would love to see something like tennis, field hockey or lacrosse pay my kids' way, I enthusiastically agree.

Reactions: miksta
I don't think the point of the commercial is that women are as good athletically as men. Anyone with minimum brain function gets that. Hell even fsu939913 grasps it. The point of the commercial is that women athletes are just as serious and committed about their sports as the men are, and that the money spent funding them is well spent. As a father of 1 daughter with two more on the way, who would love to see something like tennis, field hockey or lacrosse pay my kids' way, I enthusiastically agree.

are you having twins or something or are you just a good predictor?

It was staged Lmao she would have been in majors. Im not saying a softball player couldnt strike people out. Im saying, bring any woman to a mans sport and they get cruahed. This goes for any major sport. Gender(the one u were born with) matters. People always want equal rights this and equal rights that and equal gender this and equal gender that, its not equal tho. Nvr will be, i dont know why we all have to play pretend and act like it is. To make them feel better?

The only way a woman competes is if there is no physical contact, golf or nascar. Something like that. Even then golf is a long shot

So you think Gehrig and Ruth were laughing about the whole thing. Possible I guess.

Different mothers. No. Twins. God help me.

Im the one projected in the family to have twins, my grandmother was a twin and everyone else in the family hasn't had them so now it's down to me basically... good thing i probably won't ever have any children

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT