ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA runs commercial about gender

After this discussion, i really dont think any of u know how fast u really were. Jus misconceptions and fake news

I never ran anything over a 4.4 on ANY clock from the time i was going into my senior year in HS and through college, now when i ran for the Falcons in 2007 after being out of the sport for a bit I ran a 4.53, on a lazer time so it was LEGIT and that's still fast..

Around the time I ran the 4.36 was the fastest i ever was in my life and i was very light, I was only 157 lb's, by the time i got to MSU i weighed in at 171 and gained an additional ten from the diet SEC schools put you on. I was actually so fast at this time in the Winter clean off working with our prestigious track coach that on hand times they were clocking me at low 4.3's on the regular it was hardly ever in the 4.4's, now given that hand times are not accurate fully, I was absolutely running 40's in the high 4.3 range for SURE. The top colleges in the country, and i mean all of them, specifically OU's reps there were the ones that started hounding me after he clocked me at that. I got letters from them three times a week after that when they were the #1 team in the country in 2003.

I never ran officially on the track team but in the off season i practiced with them every day and worked specifically on my form, stance and start so I could improve my 40. I was running 4.6's and 7's prior to working on this and i was smoking people on the field during games and they just couldn't wrap their heads around my slower time on a watch, which is what i think the exact problem is with Tabor. 40's do not matter and never have to me, but I knew being a white guy at my size taking advantage of my speed was what i needed to get more looks from various SEC schools and around the country, and it did that for me so...

btw Liz, I was a slot WR in college...

Lol so u were .1 away from making it into the olympics while u were in high school? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Olympic times are for 100 meters. You mentioned 100 - which I assumed you were talking yards since you were equating 40 yard times.... my fastest 100 meter was 11.0

So you don't believe there are athletes who could be posting here ? Is that what you're trying to say?

Olympic times are for 100 meters. You mentioned 100 - which I assumed you were talking yards since you were equating 40 yard times.... my fastest 100 meter was 11.0

So you don't believe there are athletes who could be posting here ? Is that what you're trying to say?

No an 11 is doable for high school kids. That is believable. Do i think the worlds fastest high schoolers ever post here.....absolutely not

I never ran anything over a 4.4 on ANY clock from the time i was going into my senior year in HS and through college, now when i ran for the Falcons in 2007 after being out of the sport for a bit I ran a 4.53, on a lazer time so it was LEGIT and that's still fast..

Around the time I ran the 4.36 was the fastest i ever was in my life and i was very light, I was only 157 lb's, by the time i got to MSU i weighed in at 171 and gained an additional ten from the diet SEC schools put you on. I was actually so fast at this time in the Winter clean off working with our prestigious track coach that on hand times they were clocking me at low 4.3's on the regular it was hardly ever in the 4.4's, now given that hand times are not accurate fully, I was absolutely running 40's in the high 4.3 range for SURE. The top colleges in the country, and i mean all of them, specifically OU's reps there were the ones that started hounding me after he clocked me at that. I got letters from them three times a week after that when they were the #1 team in the country in 2003.

I never ran officially on the track team but in the off season i practiced with them every day and worked specifically on my form, stance and start so I could improve my 40. I was running 4.6's and 7's prior to working on this and i was smoking people on the field during games and they just couldn't wrap their heads around my slower time on a watch, which is what i think the exact problem is with Tabor. 40's do not matter and never have to me, but I knew being a white guy at my size taking advantage of my speed was what i needed to get more looks from various SEC schools and around the country, and it did that for me so...

Liz is a moron. The 4.53 laser time sounds correct and ur right that is still fast. Dont think for a second u were faster than cook tho. Whats ur name i want to look up some of ur stuff if u dont mind. My brother played college ball as a white guy so i respect that

I was 150 lbs small guy that was blazing, you obviously refuse to believe that anyone can run what smaller guys do at that size before they put the weight on in college in a big time program, I was the fastest football player in the state at the 2nd largest school in the state, it's not even a big deal like you are making it. It's like it angers you that a meaningless 40 time is attainable, I don't care what Cook ran because all that matters is your game speed, quickness, change of direction and elusiveness.. Nothing really changed from when i was a sophomore and was running a 4.8 at best because of my ability to run routes from going to UF camps and learned the jab step from Coach Dixon,(Where i won the route running award out of hundreds of other top recruits at the camp at the time in 2002 at the Gators summer camp 7 on 7...I also ran a 4.52 at that before my junior year in Gainesville too btw) after i learned how to use that off the LOS against man bump i was literally unstoppable at the high school level.

Ask Danny, that Fort Payne game when I was a junior and weighed maybe what i weighed my senior year with all my pads and helmet ON at like 138, before i gained 20 lbs.. I was going one on one rotating with two of the highest rated prospect DB's in the country. They were playing Corner and the other at FS, one play i ran a fly route and literally beat them both by 8 yards at least, and our QB (that ended up being the Final Four MVP for Georgetown in 07) didn't have time in the pocket and the play was a wash... The very next play we ran the same exact thing and I beat them both even worse off the ball and was by myself 15-20 yards down he sideline for about a 60 yard bomb, that I know Danny remembers because(They both got a lot of hype and i was out for blood to show them up they were both committed to Auburn and Tuberville came to our game agianst them the next year but they both ended up playing with me for Shula at Bama 3 years later) it was the biggest play of the game and momentum changing, i was showboating and high stepping into the end zone pointing back at both of them like Keiwan against Miami to Brock Berlin in 2003 lol...

Liz is a moron. The 4.53 laser time sounds correct and ur right that is still fast. Dont think for a second u were faster than cook tho. Whats ur name i want to look up some of ur stuff if u dont mind. My brother played college ball as a white guy so i respect that

What does this have to do with anything? This is obviously the hang up on you believing any of this

Because im white i couldn't possibly run that fast?

I was 150 lbs small guy that was blazing, you obviously refuse to believe that anyone can run what smaller guys do at that size before they put the weight on in college in a big time program, I was the fastest football player in the state at the 2nd largest school in the state, it's not even a big deal like you are making it. It's like it angers you that a meaningless 40 time is attainable, I don't care what Cook ran because all that matters is your game speed, quickness, change of direction and elusiveness.. Nothing really changed from when i was a sophomore and was running a 4.8 at best because of my ability to run routes from going to UF camps and learned the jab step from Coach Dixon,(Where i won the route running award out of hundreds of other top recruits at the camp at the time in 2002 at the Gators summer camp 7 on 7...I also ran a 4.52 at that before my junior year in Gainesville too btw) after i learned how to use that off the LOS against man bump i was literally unstoppable at the high school level.

Ask Danny, that Fort Payne game when I was a junior and weighed maybe what i weighed my senior year with all my pads and helmet ON at like 138, before i gained 20 lbs.. I was going one on one rotating with two of the highest rated prospect DB's in the country. They were playing Corner and the other at FS, one play i ran a fly route and literally beat them both by 8 yards at least, and our QB (that ended up being the Final Four MVP for Georgetown in 07) didn't have time in the pocket and the play was a wash... The very next play we ran the same exact thing and I beat them both even worse off the ball and was by myself 15-20 yards down he sideline for about a 60 yard bomb, that I know Danny remembers because(They both got a lot of hype and i was out for blood to show them up they were both committed to Auburn and Tuberville came to our game agianst them the next year but they both ended up playing with me for Shula at Bama 3 years later) it was the biggest play of the game and momentum changing, i was showboating and high stepping into the end zone pointing back at both of them like Keiwan against Miami to Brock Berlin in 2003 lol...

If I recall, you were tearing up Marcus Carter, who later became a defensive captain for Bama at DB.

It's funny, because I'm sitting in his bar right now drinking a cold one.

Also, on that 60 yard bomb, I think you had a few yards of separation when you caught it and had at least 10 yards between y'all when you hit the goal line.

But that's been a hell of a long time ago now.

What does this have to do with anything? This is obviously the hang up on you believing any of this

I'd be curious to know oozie's times, since he was technically a D-1 DB.

Also, on that 60 yard bomb, I think you had a few yards of separation when you caught it and had at least 10 yards between y'all when you hit the goal line.

But that's been a hell of a long time ago now.

I think i was further away from everyone than that, I was so open i was just worried about slowing down and making sure i caught the ball with the sun in my eyes because we were playing a day game on Saturday, the only Gator game iv'e ever missed besides being in college.

I could have literally walked in, and I basically did from showboating... these days i would have gotten penalized for it.. I just remember being tired as hell after it because it was so damn hot and I had to go hold the extra point too...

Fsu-numbers has probably been FOS on some of his posts - so his BS detector is in full bore all the time

I think i was further away from everyone than that, I was so open i was just worried about slowing down and making sure i caught the ball with the sun in my eyes because we were playing a day game on Saturday, the only Gator game iv'e ever missed besides being in college.

If I recall it was due to Hurticane Ivan (or something like that) and the sun was definitely in that rndzone. It was the left end zone if you're sitting in the home stands.

I think that was the first Florida game I missed due to something like that as well.

and someone told me we lost after the game thinking it was funny, and we were somehow in a shootout with kentucky in the closest game ever at that point..ive still yet to see that game

Im saying in general white people are not as fast. Its a fact

Fsu-numbers has probably been FOS on some of his posts - so his BS detector is in full bore all the time

Nah. U just gotta use common sense. Dude is claiming he was 150 pd white guy in high school beating cj spiller LMFAO. Get real

Give me ur name and let me look u up. Then i will believe u. U have the proof but dont want to hand it over. That tells me u are lying

Lol so u were .1 away from making it into the olympics while u were in high school? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And you can't understand my doubts, after reading your subliterate posts, about your claims to be a super smart math/engineering type.

Huh. Why did I think you were a DB? My bad.

Edit: Oh, Oozie was a DB. I was just confused.

Last edited:

So super smart math/engineering guy doesn't know the difference between yards and meters? Color me astonished.

So, I'm a moron for, what, believing numbers?

Numbers could EASILY be faster than Cook. Well, comparing college numbers to Cook, anyway. What Cook has is great acceleration, but that isn't the same as top speed. Funny, you would think an "engineer" would know the difference.

You can stop digging your grave here about how smart you are and all about your "math genius". It's about 30 feet deep now. You're well into the water table.

So, I'm a moron for, what, believing numbers?

Numbers could EASILY be faster than Cook. Well, comparing college numbers to Cook, anyway. What Cook has is great acceleration, but that isn't the same as top speed. Funny, you would think an "engineer" would know the difference.

You can stop digging your grave here about how smart you are and all about your "math genius". It's about 30 feet deep now. You're well into the water table.

If he is all he has to do is provide proof.

Lol what? I never said yds. Nobody runs 100 yds and times it. It was always meters. Reading comprehension

No, it wasn't always meters, you're just young. You were talking 40 times, which are yards. I responded with a 100 time in yards, which we used to run in track, and you jumped to conclusions. Accusing others of reading incomprehension is laughable

No, it wasn't always meters, you're just young. You were talking 40 times, which are yards. I responded with a 100 time in yards, which we used to run in track, and you jumped to conclusions. Accusing others of reading incomprehension is laughable

Another person who cant read. I said that i nvr said yards. Im not talking about 1950's. Its 2017. Its a 40 yd or a 100m run. Those are the only 2 that people use for football in the modern era.

FYI

The 100-yard dash is a track and field event of 100 yards or 91.44 metres. It was part of the Commonwealth Games until 1966, and was included in the decathlon of the Olympics, at least in 1904. It is not generally used in international events (having been replaced by the 100-metre sprint). However, it is still occasionally run in the United States in certain competitions.

The best 100 yard run by an American was in June of 2014:
Justin Gatlin ran a 9.1 100.
He also ran a 9.74 100M

When the run is in meters, the number is followed by an M (100M).
Either is fully acceptable, as long as it's noted with the M if it's in metric, 'international' meters.

Despite the one poster that has seen me play in person, and among others that actually know my background and real name, im expected to dish out more proof on this board for him because he's mad at white guy was fast in his playing days...

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Despite the one poster that has seen me play in person, and among others that actually know my background and real name, im expected to dish out more proof on this board for him because he's mad at white guy was fast in his playing days...

It's funny because he claims to have all these degrees and such but I don't see him offering up personal information to verify these claims.

Not at all. But dont get as defensive as a 16 yr old girl when i dont believe you. If you want me to believe you, i need some proof. Im sure they clocked u at the time, im not saying they didnt. Im saying that it wasnt the actual time. If u have a highlight film, i woukd like to see it and watch it. If you want to make claims that you are faster than percy harvin, cj spiller, and dalvin cook. Sorry, but i need a little more proof.

It's funny because he claims to have all these degrees and such but I don't see him offering up personal information to verify these claims.

By "all" these degrees you mean the 2 i have lol What info u want? My name is Jeff. Live in texas. I'd give you my address if you want. I would tell u anything you want to know.

FYI

The 100-yard dash is a track and field event of 100 yards or 91.44 metres. It was part of the Commonwealth Games until 1966, and was included in the decathlon of the Olympics, at least in 1904. It is not generally used in international events (having been replaced by the 100-metre sprint). However, it is still occasionally run in the United States in certain competitions.

The best 100 yard run by an American was in June of 2014:
Justin Gatlin ran a 9.1 100.
He also ran a 9.74 100M

When the run is in meters, the number is followed by an M (100M).
Either is fully acceptable, as long as it's noted with the M if it's in metric, 'international' meters.

1904 and 1966.....not even in the right century lol I have never seen, middle school, high school, college, or pro track run a 100 yd race. Never. Ever. Not one time. I ran track in high school, my best friend ran in college and some "pro" events. I jus got a text back from him saying he has never even heard of it. He didnt always run international either. The majority of his races were US only.

See, that's a little weird.

Why? People are so afraid of others on a message board. If u met me in real life, you would like me. 100% no doubt in my mind. Most people do and the only ones who dont are Liberals that i "educate" when they start talking like they know something. I dont think ur some weirdo. Maybe insta but thats about it. Even him i would meet in real life

1904 and 1966.....not even in the right century lol I have never seen, middle school, high school, college, or pro track run a 100 yd race. Never. Ever. Not one time. I ran track in high school, my best friend ran in college and some "pro" events. I jus got a text back from him saying he has never even heard of it. He didnt always run international either. The majority of his races were US only.

Like I said, you're young. I ran track in the late 70's to 80's - more than half my sprints at meets were 100 and 220 yards - regionals, sectionals and invitationals were all 100m

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT