ADVERTISEMENT

My Pillow Guy

Looks like Newsmax has become averse to potential litigation. I was watching NewsMax about a month ago when he was on, and they shut him down back then also. He's definitely a true believer.
Yeah, it’s like they were reading from a script their lawyer prepared.

I would have guessed a better tasting pillow would have been the more effective marketing ploy for the left.

• Haha
Reactions: fsumc
He isn't joking fool
Really? Well then.

What got your panties in a wad? Was it the graph with Trump overseeing the worst economy since the 1940s? Or the post about 140 police officers getting injured in a riot he instigated? Or maybe the fact that he couldn’t even beat an 80 year old senile old goat?

You must be a big fan of the My Pillow guy. That’s it, isn’t it?

Looks like Newsmax has become averse to potential litigation. I was watching NewsMax about a month ago when he was on, and they shut him down back then also. He's definitely a true believer.
Newsmax went into a pre-planned talking point. They apparently don't want to invest in defending themselves.

Reactions: nail1988
Newsmax went into a pre-planned talking point. They apparently don't want to invest in defending themselves.
Either that, or they finally admit that the whole election fraud story that they had been peddling to gullible Trumpers was a lie used to boost viewership of the cult members. It worked until they realized that news organizations can’t just make up stories.

But hey, it’s not a lie if you believe it.

Either that, or they finally admit that the whole election fraud story that they had been peddling to gullible Trumpers was a lie used to boost viewership of the cult members. It worked until they realized that news organizations can’t just make up stories.

But hey, it’s not a lie if you believe it.
So now NewsMax is your arbiter of truth? How on earth do you square what you hear on NewMax vs CNN and MSNBC? It must really be tough on that poor brain of yours.

More intellectual dishonesty, it's more of a rule than a theme at this point.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
So now NewsMax is your arbiter of truth? How on earth do you square what you hear on NewMax vs CNN and MSNBC? It must really be tough on that poor brain of yours.

More intellectual dishonesty, it's more of a rule than a theme at this point.
Here’s the thing. NONE of them are them arbiters of truth. But when Trumper sites like NewsMax tell you you’re FOS, you’re really FOS.

But feel free to believe the My Pillow guy if you wish. It’s a free country.

Here’s the thing. NONE of them are them arbiters of truth. But when Trumper sites like NewsMax tell you you’re FOS, you’re really FOS.

But feel free to believe the My Pillow guy if you wish. It’s a free country.
Again, the intellectual dishonesty is in the fact that you cannot bring yourself to even consider a possibility other than the one you believe.

If you were watching NewMax issued a nearly identical statement right after they were served with a cease and desist from Dominion. And in said statement they never said there was no machine fraud, they said they have not been able to independently confirm it. Well of course they haven’t because the case is still waiting for a trial date...all of the evidence hasn’t been made public.

Dominion has enough resources to sue tiny Newsmax out of existence. That clip doesn’t say what you think it says, at least definitively. They just can’t let a guest come on and get them sued.

Reactions: jfegaly
Again, the intellectual dishonesty is in the fact that you cannot bring yourself to even consider a possibility other than the one you believe.

If you were watching NewMax issued a nearly identical statement right after they were served with a cease and desist from Dominion. And in said statement they never said there was no machine fraud, they said they have not been able to independently confirm it. Well of course they haven’t because the case is still waiting for a trial date...all of the evidence hasn’t been made public.

Dominion has enough resources to sue tiny Newsmax out of existence. That clip doesn’t say what you think it says, at least definitively. They just can’t let a guest come on and get them sued.
I understand that. But a reputable news organization shouldn’t be making claims they can’t support. And no one has been able to prove Dominion changed votes or fixed the election for Biden. They are doing the prudent thing, as they should.

Maybe the Pillow guy has proof. We’ll see, but I really doubt it.

I understand that. But a reputable news organization shouldn’t be making claims they can’t support. And no one has been able to prove Dominion changed votes or fixed the election for Biden. They are doing the prudent thing, as they should.

Are u serious right now? One word.. RussiaGate or two if ur anal Russia Gate. How long did the media make that claim? So stfu and sit down snowflake. FYI- way more evidence on our side than ur side ever had. Yes they have proven it. Do ur Hw. Mathematicians and computer scientist have already spoken on this and shown that there’s no way either fairly or legally they attained the votes that they are trying to record.

Reactions: jfegaly

How long did we think Russia interfered with our election in 2016? It was stolen we were told.

Steele has admitted he made the dossier up, and FBI lawyer has admitted to changing an email to coerce a FISA court and Mueller never had anything.

So how about we just keep an open mind, this is going to be a marathon not a sprint.

Wait...a month or so ago wasn’t the party line here that Dominion wouldn’t sue because they were afraid of the truth being revealed?

Guess that debate sorted itself out, huh?
No it hasn’t actually. My pillow guy and others are still saying.....bring it biatch

Reactions: nail1988
How long did we think Russia interfered with our election in 2016? It was stolen we were told.

Steele has admitted he made the dossier up, and FBI lawyer has admitted to changing an email to coerce a FISA court and Mueller never had anything.

So how about we just keep an open mind, this is going to be a marathon not a sprint.
Huh? It’s been proven that Russia interfered in our election in 2016. Whether it would have made a difference? Who knows. Probably not IMO. Hillary was very dislikeable.

But why are you rehashing old stuff? Time to move on and support our new president.

Wait...a month or so ago wasn’t the party line here that Dominion wouldn’t sue because they were afraid of the truth being revealed?

Guess that debate sorted itself out, huh?
You're normally not on target but you're outdoing yourself with this one.

I think the "party line" is Dominion would be dumb to sue b/c it puts the 'anus' on them to prove that the system worked w/o any of the vote shifting, decimal counting or offshore activity Powell has accused them of. Basically that the discovery phase would not be something they'd want to go through.

They did sue Powell (for $1.3B), she hired Wood and their message was "bring it". To date it hasn't been brought, so it looks like Dominion has backed down...but we will see.

Her case against them is still pending a trial date, it hasn't been withdrawn.

And this case is different - the NewsMax model is very poorly monetized. Unlike how RightSide operates they provide everything for free and rely on ad revenue. There's no way they could afford to defend themselves if Dominion really came after them.

Huh? It’s been proven that Russia interfered in our election in 2016. Whether it would have made a difference? Who knows. Probably not IMO. Hillary was very dislikeable.

But why are you rehashing old stuff? Time to move on and support our new president.
$150k in facebook ads is all that's been proven. It had no effect. Mueller spent millions of dollars, used hundreds of investigators and spent months only to come back with "no evidence of collusion". Since then we've learned the basis for the FISA warrants was a lie, the Dossier was literally a piece of fiction meant to deflect from the email scandal and Russia had no influence on the election. For 3 years we were told Trump was an "illegitimate president" and "Putin's puppet". It was all propaganda. It was all a lie.

I'm sorry but you don't get to rewrite history and ignorance of the facts doesn't make you right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT