ADVERTISEMENT

Black swan event

Since his right cannot be infringed, your question is pointless.
No it's not. You all are reluctant to answer because it would reflect the fact that you have no real need for unlimited weapons.

That would be giving an inch and you're not gonna do it.

No it's not. You all are reluctant to answer because it would reflect the fact that you have no real need for unlimited weapons.

Who the heck said this? I want the exact message tagged here right now. I have a feeling this is more of your hyperbole and prevaricating that you excel so well with.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

I have a need for unlimited choices. People like you wish to infringe upon that. It's not going to happen.

But if somehow it ever did, people like you would expect people like me to enforce your clown rules. Good luck with that.

• Love
Reactions: RussellCasse
Using Theo's ummmm, "logic". A woman who wants one abortion automatically means she wants to have 50, so abortions should be limited. Right Theo?????

You don't need to support the killing of millions of babies via abortion, but here we are.

Amazingly....that doesn't bother you, but the fact that a LAW-ABIDING citizen can own unlimited guns does.

That's insane.

I asked him last night to list the number of people in America that have been found to have "deadly stores of weapons". I am still waiting for an answer. Imagine that.
Theo has NEVER...NOT ONCE brought any FACTS to his arguments. It always is "his feeling is" etc. He rambles on that guns are dangerous...but has NEVER brought ANY facts for his argument. Why? Because he would be OBLITERATED.

I have a need for unlimited choices. People like you wish to infringe upon that. It's not going to happen.

But if somehow it ever did, people like you would expect people like me to enforce your clown rules. Good luck with that.
Don’t want to bust any of my LE friends out, but I know several during covid that told me matter of factly, I am not enforcing that nonsense.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Your typical meaningless 'point'.

That's like "it's impossible for law-abiding drivers to speed". That isn't meaningful at all. Yes.....you're not a law breaker until you break the law.
So you're saying you want to lock up law-abiding gun owners cause they COULD break the law with a gun later on?

You mean that would be giving an inch on our Constitutional Rights.

Of course we aren't going to do that. And no law-abiding American would dare ask us to. What in the world is wrong with you???

You mean that would be giving an inch on our Constitutional Rights.

Of course we aren't going to do that. And no law-abiding American would dare ask us to. What in the world is wrong with you???
Let's see if I got this right:

You can't express any logical need for unlimited gun sales but you strongly support it anyway because you think that's what the framers wanted?

You read very poorly. Did you go to public schools within the last 20 years? It's not your fault, man.
That's the exact same schtick you try to use on anyone you disagree with ITT.

Fact remains, law-biding gun owners are responsible for 0% of gun violence.

Criminals with guns are responsible for 100% of gun violence.

Tell us more about how it's important to focus on the Constitutional Rights of the people that account for 0% of gun violence.

Let's see if I got this right:

You can't express any logical need for unlimited gun sales but you strongly support it anyway because you think that's what the framers wanted?
Constitution says we do not have to show "need". Let me REMIND you...SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

THAT is what you need to understand. There are not that many sissies that are afraid of guns to get the law changed, or it already would have happened. So you just lose BADLY on this subject.

Constitution says we do not have to show "need". Let me REMIND you...SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

THAT is what you need to understand. There are not that many sissies that are afraid of guns to get the law changed, or it already would have happened. So you just lose BADLY on this subject.
@GatorTheo would have to leave his front porch to get something done. We all know that's not happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT