ADVERTISEMENT

Black swan event

It seems to me that you concern isn't about protecting your family because I've said you can have whatever you need. Your concern seems to be allowing unlimited gun sales.
Your concern seems to be that you cannot limit our ability to own as many guns as we want.

And the hell of it? We are law-abiding citizens. The Constitution was set up specifically to protect our rights from crazy people like you.

All of your fear of 'gun grabbers' wouldn't be washed away by unlimited sales?

That's what you guys want even though you talk about protecting your families.
I don't even own a gun.

Zero troll, you may need to go to therapy over your fear of guns. I say that because if you understood this issue, you would LOVE to see gun sales up and would LOVE to see law-abiding citizens owning guns.

But it terrifies you. Because your fear has blocked your ability to think clearly.

Guns are an inanimate object. Please seek help.

Reactions: RussellCasse
It's like I'd be a little concerned if you kept a bomb in your house. I'd be more than a little concerned if you had 100 bombs. I feel that way because bombs are dangerous.

Guns are dangerous too.

Are you getting ready to accuse me of wanting to totally disarm you? Sure you are. ;)
Once again because you seem to be slow on the uptake. Why do you care?

I don't even own a gun.

Zero troll, you may need to go to therapy over your fear of guns. I say that because if you understood this issue, you would LOVE to see gun sales up and would LOVE to see law-abiding citizens owning guns.

But it terrifies you. Because your fear has blocked your ability to think clearly.

Guns are an inanimate object. Please seek help.
So, if you don't own a gun, you have no right to an opinion about guns......isn't that how it goes?

We live in a decent area. Last neighborhood crime I heard was a car break in about 5 years ago.
So, you just proved everyone's counterpoint. I live in a great area too, but travel via car for work often and have had some bad encounters with democrat voting type folks and have had to show that I am not only armed, but prepared to defend myself to the end. I know for a FACT that on two separate occasions I would have not made it home if I was not armed/carrying.

You have proved the point that many others on this post and thread have been stating for EVER. You are in a bubble and not willing to understand the real circumstances and situations that are happening every day in America due to liberals not enforcing laws on the books and keeping bad players locked up. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND.

How many more? And why do you need them? The ones I listed wouldn't cover everything?
I have three guns that were willed to me by my grandfather, 4 willed to me by my father, 2 given to me by my father in law, 5 that are collector guns and all will be passed on to my son. Since you seem short on reasoning, I will add those up for you - 14 guns plus what I have for personal protection, bird hunting and deer hunting. NEXT QUESTION? Keep voting democrat Theo. Sheesh.

Okay, I can't hang up yet
Still waiting..........
Buehler, Buehler, Buehler

Last edited:
  • Haha
Leading Ladies Dance GIF by FEI Global

• Haha
Hopefully Theo never becomes aware of what can be done with household products like hand sanitizer and coffee creamer. He will never sleep again

• Love
It seems to me that you concern isn't about protecting your family because I've said you can have whatever you need. Your concern seems to be allowing unlimited gun sales.
I wonder who gives anymore than ZERO what YOU "seem"? The GREAT document of our founding Fathers makes your opinion USELESS about how many guns I can own. I can own UNLIMITED amount of guns. You cannot do ANYTHING about it, son!

Right. I get it. You guys talk about defending your family but really what you want is unlimited gun sales.

You could easily protect your family with just a few guns.
That is NONE of YOUR business. I do not need "reasons" to own my NUMEROUS guns that I do. I need MONEY. I only need money to buy them. NOWHERE on ANY form did it ask me what lil Theo thought! LOLOL I think I will go down and buy ANTHER gun today! You have made me feel the need!

The founding Fathers did not create the 2nd amendment for home protection you dork. It was to protect us from gubment itself.
Yeah, I kinda got the feeling that the home protection angle was just a smoke screen.

So how many guns do you need to 'protect yourself from the government'? 5? 10?

Yeah, I kinda got the feeling that the home protection angle was just a smoke screen.

As many as I want. You can do ZERO about that, and that hurts you. I am laughing at you. Because I AM going to buy a NEW gun today, and name it "lil Theo" !! After you.

As many as it takes to create unlimited gun sales?

How many butter knives were sold today? What about the communications coming from the butter knife lobby?

As many as it takes to create unlimited gun sales?

How many butter knives were sold today? What about the communications coming from the butter knife lobby?
Right. I get it. It's not about any practical need for firearms......it's about generating unlimited sales.....you know......like the forefathers wanted.

Right. I get it. It's not about any practical need for firearms......it's about generating unlimited sales.....you know......like the forefathers wanted.
It's about understanding that a gun is an inanimate object.

You don't understand that. You believe a gun is a real person. An evil person that must be stopped. That's why you don't get that a gun in the hands of a law-abiding citizen is harmless and can actually PREVENT gun violence.

Because you view guns as being evil beings that must be stopped. That's why you don't care if a law-biding citizen has a gun, you still think it's dangerous because you believe the gun is its own evil being.

A gun is an inanimate object.

Hopefully Theo never becomes aware of what can be done with household products like hand sanitizer and coffee creamer. He will never sleep again
I think you probably have a good idea of at least one person that falls into the “porch sitter” category now.

It's about understanding that a gun is an inanimate object.

You don't understand that. You believe a gun is a real person. An evil person that must be stopped. That's why you don't get that a gun in the hands of a law-abiding citizen is harmless and can actually PREVENT gun violence.

Because you view guns as being evil beings that must be stopped. That's why you don't care if a law-biding citizen has a gun, you still think it's dangerous because you believe the gun is its own evil being.

A gun is an inanimate object.
You know what isn’t an inanimate object? Babies. But Theo has no issues with millions being murdered by inanimate objects placed in those murderers hands.

The faux outrage is comical.

Last edited:
Why? You guys are so concerned about being able to protect your family. Surely there must be some number of guns that would enable you to protect your family. Do you have all you need right now?

Since his right cannot be infringed, your question is pointless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT