ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen

C0y5TRIXEAAtA-L.jpg

v5zqhgjndizbkdpbgewi

These are two recent uga and bama OL recruits. Do you get it now?

You love admiring the physique of teenagers? Yea we got it. Same way you love admiring Kirby’s wardrobe. You have curious tendencies.

Reactions: PacoGator19
We all can agree that UF cannot win this decade. UGA will win this decade on Nov 2nd in JAX. Get ready Insta... :)

As he breezes past all of those reality facts to make more delusional claims.

But even if UGly should win this year, it will only give your mutts a 4-6 decade over the Gators,,,, or a 'by the hairs on your chinny-chin-chins'... :rolleyes:
And since 1950, it would still be UF 4-3 in decades won.

Prior to 1950, (great-great granddaddy's leather helmet days)
UF 5 - 21 - 1 UGly (when UF first opened it's doors, that early +16 lead has been steadily chipped away) o_O

Since 1950:

1950's - UF 6 - 4 UGly

1960's - UF 6 - 3 - 1 UGly

1970's - UF 3 - 7 UGly
(Vince 'sandbagger' Dooley's 2 good decades)
1980's - UF 2 - 8 UGly

1990's - UF 9 - 1 UGly

2000's - UF 8 - 2 UGly -- (SOS departs after 2001, it's UF 10 - 7 UGly since)

2010's - UF 4 - 5 UGly -- Yet to be determined... :cool:

Record since 1950 -- UF 38 - 30 - 1 UGly --- :p

Last edited:
This is precisely why I've maintained Kirby will be fired in 2-3 years. Because he has 1-2 more seasons to win a NC.

If that doesn't happen, the homers will eventually flip on him. And sure enough, they will cite all the reasons why he has to be fired, like regressing after 2017, bad coaching calls in the 2017 NC game and 2018 SECCG, you know....all the things we are currently trying to tell them and they won't listen.
Of course this is coming from the guy who says Muschamp is a better coach than Smart. I'm amazed how connected you are to our program.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Last season for you was fool’s gold. That ending to your season wasn’t as great as you think. Looking forward to watching you all turn on Mullen in year two. Better get same grad transfer OL, and quick.
End of the season? No it is actually about the entire season and going from a 4 win team to a 10 win team and ranked in the top 10 at the end of the season. Mullen exceeded expectations in year 1.

As he breezes past all of those reality facts to make more delusional claims.

But even is UGly should win this year, it will only give your mutts a 4-6 decade over the Gators,,,, or a 'by the hairs on your chinny-chin-chins'... :rolleyes:
And since 1950, it would still be UF 4-3 in decades won.

Prior to 1950, (great-great granddaddy's leather helmet days)
UF 5 - 21 - 1 UGly (when UF first opened it's doors, that early +16 lead has been steadily chipped away) o_O

Since 1950:

1950's - UF 6 - 4 UGly

1960's - UF 6 - 3 - 1 UGly

1970's - UF 3 - 7 UGly
(Vince 'sandbagger' Dooley's 2 good decades)
1980's - UF 2 - 8 UGly

1990's - UF 9 - 1 UGly

2000's - UF 8 - 2 UGly -- (SOS departs after 2001, it's UF 10 - 7 UGly since)

2010's - UF 4 - 5 UGly -- Yet to be determined... :cool:

Record since 1950 -- UF 38 - 30 - 1 UGly --- :p
If it makes you feel better, don't count all of the games. We'll call it Insta's safe space.

Last edited:
Of course this is coming from the guy who says Muschamp is a better coach than Smart. I'm amazed how connected you are to our program.

What does my opinion on Muschamp vs Kirby have to do with being connected to any program? LOL

I just know what the hiring and firing process is like when we're talking homer SEC fanbases.

Right now you Georgia fans are giving Kirby WAY too much credit and almost no blame for anything. That's fine for Kirby, as long as he wins. A lot.

If he doesn't, then the rubberband will snap back, and you same Georgia fans will start giving him WAY too much blame and almost no credit for anything.

That's when he'll get fired.

Not really. OL recruits are supposed to be tall, big and fat. All three you showed are. Hell I thought the Florida guy was one that had flipped to Georgia and that was your spin.
They’re not supposed to be pillsbury doughboyish at major programs that want to compete for sec and national championships...

What does my opinion on Muschamp vs Kirby have to do with being connected to any program? LOL

I just know what the hiring and firing process is like when we're talking homer SEC fanbases.

Right now you Georgia fans are giving Kirby WAY too much credit and almost no blame for anything. That's fine for Kirby, as long as he wins. A lot.

If he doesn't, then the rubberband will snap back, and you same Georgia fans will start giving him WAY too much blame and almost no credit for anything.

That's when he'll get fired.
It's noted... Smart fired in 2-3 years.
Your opinion doesn't have anything to do with a connection to our program... just some perspective on your schtick.

If it makes you feel better, don't count all of the games. We'll call it Insta's safe space.

If it's all you got, then live on the wins when UF had just opened it's doors and only had 1 building and 17 Professors and Gainesville was mostly still dirt roads....

We'll call it the mutt sand-eaters delusional ancient history, for those that are currently pushing up daisies... Few are still alive that can still remember when UGly was the better football school... Like nobody on your last 15-20 teams was alive when you won your last NC...

BTW, I don't G-a-S how you feel, or what you say you think for that matter... :cool:
(and before some other moe-ron chimes in,,, I'm not angry, I'm LMFAO :D:D:D)

Last edited:
If it's all you got, then live on the wins when UF had just opened it's doors and only had 1 building and 17 Professors and Gainesville was mostly still dirt roads....

We'll call it the mutt sand-eaters delusional ancient history, for those that are currently pushing up daisies... Few are still alive that can still remember when UGly was the better football school... Like nobody on your last 15-20 teams was alive when you won your last NC...

BTW, I don't G-a-S how you feel, ow what you say you think for that matter... :cool:
(and before some other moe-ron chimes in,,, I'm not angry, I'm LMFAO :D:D:D)
It's not about my feelings big guy, we just want you to feel safe. It's okay Insta, you're safe now. You've changed history. It's all good...

They’re not supposed to be pillsbury doughboyish at major programs that want to compete for sec and national championships...

Actually, guards and centers are supposed to be smaller and fatter (compared to tackles). They are supposed to be plugs in the middle.

The two guys you showed pics of appear to both be tackles. Tackles have to block rushing DEs, so they are usually taller and slightly 'slimmer'.

Maybe you just didn't know that.

It's noted... Smart fired in 2-3 years.
Your opinion doesn't have anything to do with a connection to our program... just some perspective on your schtick.

I have no connection to your program. I just have an opinion that upsets you. Too bad.

And I've said all along that I think Kirby will be fired in 2-3 seasons. Feel free to bookmark my post.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I have no connection to your program. I just have an opinion that upsets you. Too bad.

And I've said all along that I think Kirby will be fired in 2-3 seasons. Feel free to bookmark my post.
It doesn't upset me, it simply differs... admittedly, that's okay. It's also okay to discuss.

You're a clueless idiot. We just had an EE Fr OL'man arrive in Jan at 392. He was injured and had put on weight due to inactivity. He has since rehabbed. He's now back in training and he's already down to 355 and continuing to work. His playing weight will likely be in the 330 range by August.

Some other examples, but not as drastic:

J.Taylor Before 340 - After 328 -- (a 3-star that's now an E-D Jr to 1st Rnd NFL)

Heggie Before 330 - After 314

Slaton Before 358 - After 343

It's a lot easier for a big out of shape guy to drop weight in the Savage program, than it is for a 275 guy to get up to the 320-330 SEC playing weight range.

If only you knew what you were talking about and followed UF football as closely as you think you do.

It's not about my feelings big guy, we just want you to feel safe. It's okay Insta, you're safe now. You've changed history. It's all good...

Looks like to me that the UGly leghumpers only 'safe space' remains in the pre-1950 years. You know, before most (if not all) of you twits posting here were born. o_O

Stick with that shtick, while you ignore the 'relevant' history, for leather helmet pre-history. When it's all you've got, you hang on for dear,,,, yappin' points... :rolleyes:

Actually, guards and centers are supposed to be smaller and fatter (compared to tackles). They are supposed to be plugs in the middle.

The two guys you showed pics of appear to both be tackles. Tackles have to block rushing DEs, so they are usually taller and slightly 'slimmer'.

Maybe you just didn't know that.
Come on man, that guy doesn’t look to have an athletic bone in his body. His national composite ranking was 796 and you’re wrong, he’s an offensive tackle. Recruiting bad offensive linemen is exactly why Richt got ran out of town. He couldn’t match up with the big boys in the trenches in the latter part of his career.

You're a clueless idiot. We just had an EE Fr OL'man arrive in Jan at 392. He was injured and had put on weight due to inactivity. He has since rehabbed. He's now back in training and he's already down to 355 and continuing to work. His playing weight will likely be in the 330 range by August.

Some other examples, but not as drastic:

J.Taylor Before 340 - After 328 -- (a 3-star that's now an E-D Jr to 1st Rnd NFL)

Heggie Before 330 - After 314

Slaton Before 358 - After 343

It's a lot easier for a big out of shape guy to drop weight in the Savage program, than it is for a 275 guy to get up to the 320-330 SEC playing weight range.
I could be wrong about your OL and you may maul us this year, but I highly doubt it. I’ll agree that Mullen seems to have hired a solid strength coach. I’m glad Kirby has the best in the business, though...

Come on man, that guy doesn’t look to have an athletic bone in his body. His national composite ranking was 796 and you’re wrong, he’s an offensive tackle. Recruiting bad offensive linemen is exactly why Richt got ran out of town. He couldn’t match up with the big boys in the trenches in the latter part of his career.

As I said, 25% of Mullen's recruits so far are OL. So if he misses on one, he should be ok.

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg
So now you can tell how good a player is by looking at him? Awesome. Maybe you should be a coach. And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously at all.

I could be wrong about your OL and you may maul us this year. I highly doubt it, though. I’ll agree that Mullen seems to have made a solid strength coach hire. Good thing Kirby has the best in the business, though...

Wait....Scott Cochran went to Georgia? You're breaking news here, got a link?

So now you can tell how good a player is by looking at him? Awesome. Maybe you should be a coach. And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously at all.
Have you ever heard of people using the “eye test” to compare teams? Happens all the time...

Have you ever heard of people using the “eye test” to compare teams? Happens all the time...
You are talking about a player that you have never seen take a snap in your entire life. Not even close to comparable. Again another reason nobody takes you seriously. You just make stuff up.

You are talking about a player that you have never seen take a snap in your entire life. Not even close to comparable. Again another reason nobody takes you seriously. You just make stuff up.
Then why respond if you don’t take me seriously? My post struck a nerve at some level, apparently.

Then why respond if you don’t take me seriously? My post struck a nerve at some level, apparently.
It’s so dumb it’s hard to avoid it. Like a train wreck. You just have to look. Pretty simple. Hell you’ve been judging players and coaches by how they look and dress. It’s comical actually. None of the UGA fans on this board even say the stupid stuff you do.

Again you should be a coach with these great analysis.

It’s so dumb it’s hard to avoid it. Like a train wreck. You just have to look. Pretty simple. Hell you’ve been judging players and coaches by how they look and dress. It’s comical actually. None of the UGA fans on this board even say the stupid stuff you do.

Again you should be a coach with these great analysis.
You guys make fun of our recruiting championships, so I figured I’d make fun of your recruits. Just sharing some of our experiences with a coach that didn’t place a heavy emphasis on offensive line recruiting. It’ll come back to haunt you.

And again, just because you disagree doesn’t make the other person stupid. Seems to be a common theme around here. You should have learned that in grade school.

You guys make fun of our recruiting championships, so I figured I’d make fun of your recruits. Just sharing some of our experiences with a coach that didn’t place a heavy emphasis on offensive line recruiting. It’ll come back to haunt you.

And again, just because you disagree doesn’t make the other person stupid. Seems to be a common theme around here. You should have learned that in grade school.
Mmmm UF signed 7 olineman in this last recruiting class. Sounds like a heavy emphasis to me. But let’s be honest that isn’t what you were trying to do.

Mullen’s first class had 7 OL commitments. Of those 7, 4 were composite 4-stars. How exactly do you come to the conclusion he doesn’t place a heavy emphasis on oline? I assume you think Kang Kirby places a heavy emphasis on oline, do you know how many he signed in his first true class? It’s less than 7.

Mullen’s first class had 7 OL commitments. Of those 7, 4 were composite 4-stars. How exactly do you come to the conclusion he doesn’t place a heavy emphasis on oline? I assume you think Kang Kirby places a heavy emphasis on oline, do you know how many he signed in his first true class? It’s less than 7.
Quality over quantity. Every major program is bringing in 3 and 4 star players. Richt couldn’t get those high 4 and 5 star OL consistently. Granted, not many can, but that’s where Kirby has/is separating himself. With the help of Sam Pittman....

Wait....Scott Cochran went to Georgia? You're breaking news here, got a link?

LMAO. They have the best everything. Best young HC in the country, best recruiting, best oline, best oline coach, best running backs, one of the best QB’s now best strength coach. I mean how the hell does this team ever lose a game? From the sounds of this thread they can beat the Patriots by 2 scores.

Reactions: PacoGator19
LMAO. They have the best everything. Best young HC in the country, best recruiting, best oline, best oline coach, best running backs, one of the best QB’s now best strength coach. I mean how the hell does this team ever lose a game? From the sounds of this thread they can beat the Patriots by 2 scores.
Hilarious!! Yeah how did they lose 3 games this year?? It’s unfathomable. They have the best everything. It just makes no sense.

This post wins the internet for the day!

Quality over quantity. Every major program is bringing in 3 and 4 star players. Richt couldn’t get those high 4 and 5 star OL consistently. Granted, not many can, but that’s where Kirby has/is separating himself. With the help of Sam Pittman....

K

And no every school isn’t bringing in 3 or 4 star linemen. Do you even know how many total 4 star linemen there were last year? It was way less than every other position group. Making shit up again.

Looks like to me that the UGly leghumpers only 'safe space' remains in the pre-1950 years. You know, before most (if not all) of you twits posting here were born. o_O

Stick with that shtick, while you ignore the 'relevant' history, for leather helmet pre-history. When it's all you've got, you hang on for dear,,,, yappin' points... :rolleyes:
No, like I said, you're good with deleting history. Those no longer count. You should feel better now as the Gators now lead the series. Congrats Insta-safe. :D
Insta, after changing history in his head...
giphy.gif

K

And no every school isn’t bringing in 3 or 4 star linemen. Do you even know how many total 4 star linemen there were last year? It was way less than every position group. Making shit up again.
I said every major program, not every school. The one’s that are competing or should be competing for championships.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT