ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen

The Gator's Spring Game attendance was announced as being 39,476.... :eek:
Mullen does it again.... :cool:

It's been 39 years since Georgia last won a national title. The Bulldogs have played 476 games since reaching the pinnacle of college football achievement. :D:p:D
And they played duck duck goose and handicapped the defense to put on a magnificent show for the gator faithful...

You continue to offer your feelings as evidence of fact. You know better than that.

I know better than to offer opinions on a sports talk board? LMAO!

Mullen's system is better for developing QBs than Kirby's system is. Find ONE person who isn't a Georgia fan who would disgree.

Just one. Guess we ALL have the same 'feeling' here.

I know better than to offer opinions on a sports talk board? LMAO!

Mullen's system is better for developing QBs than Kirby's system is. Find ONE person who isn't a Georgia fan who would disgree.

Just one. Guess we ALL have the same 'feeling' here.
Then why are 5* QBs coming to Georgia and nit Florida? Mr. Beck told Mullen to fuctoff to go where again? Oh yeah, Georgia.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
After 1 year of Dan's coaching...
How did 4-star Franks do against #7 Mich? (+26)

After 2 years of 4th & Dumbs coaching...
How did 5-star Fromm do against #15 Texazz.... (-7)

:D:p:D

WoW! With the speed of that response, you must be living on this board... o_O
(no life obviously) :rolleyes:

But say, do just plain, straight up facts bother you that much? o_O
(yep, they obviously do) :p

Last edited:
Comments found on SDS...

"Mullen already owns the title of the SEC’s best developer of quarterbacks, but following this move, we may as well crown him as the league’s best troll, too.":

"Well played, Dan. Well played."

:p

It's been 39 years since Georgia last won a national title. The Bulldogs have played 476 games since reaching the pinnacle of college football achievement. :D:p:D

I like the spirit, but I prefer he beat UGA before he talks. Mullen hasn’t had anything to do with UGA’s title drought to this point. Spurrier had a lot to do with it.

To be fair, Mullen beat UGA at least once at MSU. I searched but couldn’t find his overall record vs. UGA.

But I still think he’s got to take Kirby out at UF before talking.

As usual dudlygator, you pick and choose your facts. :rolleyes:

How was SOS's record vs FSUcks?
Sure didn't stop him from calling them the SoW or Free Shoes U... :cool:

As usual dudlygator, you pick and choose your facts. :rolleyes:

How was SOS's record vs FSUcks?
Sure didn't stop him from calling them the SoW or Free Shoes U... :cool:

Yeah but he did beat them, for a national title on one occasion. Plus i think calling them out for cheating is different than calling out their results.

To be fair, Mullen beat UGA at least once at MSU. I searched but couldn’t find his overall record vs. UGA.

But I still think he’s got to take Kirby out at UF before talking.
Smart man. Your fellow brethren could learn a thing or two from you.

He wants to be Spurrier so bad. I've never seen anyone talk so much crap that hasn't won anything. The guy's weird... and his wife with kissing every player... :eek:

"I wonder what happens to all of those top recruits after the get to Jawja?" -- SOS after beating the snot outta the buttsniffers yet again... :D:p:D

How is that considered ‘talking?’ Its a silly jab at a rival. By that logic McElwain has as much room to ‘talk’ as Meyer. Meyer only beat UGA one more time than he did. I expected the UGA trolls to be sensitive about it, not our own fans.

He wants to be Spurrier so bad. I've never seen anyone talk so much crap that hasn't won anything. The guy's weird... and his wife with kissing every player... :eek:

Nobody on this board cares about your opinion on our coach. Get in your feelings about him somewhere else. You have to be really soft to consider that talking crap. If it you weren’t a hit dog you wouldn’t holla, the drought must really bother you.

Nobody on this board cares about your opinion on our coach. Get in your feelings about him somewhere else. You have to be really soft to consider that talking crap. If it you weren’t a hit dog you wouldn’t holla, the drought must really bother you.
Nah, I'm really going to enjoy JAX. Funny thing is your coach, who hasn't won anything, keeps talking. Our guy doesn't think or talk about Gators to the press except game week. By your logic, Mullen is a hit dog.

Difference is SOS earned every jab he sent to anyone. Your thumb wrestler has not.
Not that my common sense means anything on this board, but Coach Dan poking the isn't the brightest move. True Georgia hasn't won a championship in almost 40yrs, but they have beat our butts by at least 3 touchdowns the last 2 years. I don't care that we finished ranked higher than them, it's head to head in a rilvary game that matters to me. You can disagree all you want, but we haven't beat them in going on 900 days. On a side note, I feel like INSTA(emoji)gator using that dog emoji.

You’re just a crybaby. That isn’t talking unless you’re soft. I also find it funny you’re in here talking about “he wants to be Spurrier so bad!” This coming from the program who dubbed themselves ‘Bama East’ and can’t stop talking about emulating ‘The Process.’ Your programs entire identity the last 3 years has been trying to copy somebody else. Please.

And not even you believe the BS you just typed. The winningest coach in your schools history got fired because he couldn’t beat UF enough. Kirby doesn’t have to say shit about UF for everybody to realize how important the game is to your fans. Look at you...y’all haven’t won shit but you’re on cloud 9 here daily because you beat UF. You nor him is fooling anybody. You live on this board for a reason. Beating UF is everything to your program no matter what y’all say.

You’re just a crybaby. That isn’t talking unless you’re soft. I also find it funny you’re in here talking about “he wants to be Spurrier so bad!” This coming from the program who dubbed themselves ‘Bama East’ and can’t stop talking about emulating ‘The Process.’ Your programs entire identity the last 3 years has been trying to copy somebody else. Please.

And not even you believe the BS you just typed. The winningest coach in your schools history got fired because he couldn’t beat UF enough. Kirby doesn’t have to say shit about UF for everybody to realize how important the game is to your fans. Look at you...y’all haven’t won shit but you’re on cloud 9 here daily because you beat UF. You nor him is fooling anybody. You live on this board for a reason. Beating UF is everything to your program no matter what y’all say.
https://dawnofthedawg.com/2019/04/13/georgia-football-dan-mullen/

You know he’s not your coach anymore, right? Stop living in the past. You haven’t won the SEC in a decade.

Says the nuttlicker that hasn't won a NC in almost 4 DECADES! :rolleyes:

And your buttsniffers haven't won a Decade over the Gator's since the 1980's... :p

In fact, your leghumpers have only won 2 decades over the Gators since freakin' 1950, the Vince 'sandbagger' Dooley days (70's & 80's).

And what I know is that this is the Gator's board, not the leghumpin' buttsniffin' nuttlicker's board... o_O

Last edited:
UGly owned UF from their early days of existence, 1906-1949 leather helmet era.
(first 43 years)

However, since 1950 (post WWII), the Gators have owned your mutts... :cool:
(last 70 years)

Your great-great-granddaddy must be so proud of those long by-gone days... :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT