ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC: Georgia case dead in water.

“Double immunity” situation, when combined with the Demoncrat party. 🙄

Then, saying “You just can’t handle a strong black woman.” allows you to get away with complete incompetence and/or corruption.
Fanni is a village idiot no dumber than MDFer. It is what it is. Dueling banjos.........

VL56SXZK676735XWDBCF4XYWOU.jpg

We need a contest. Who is the weakest intellect? MDFer, Frenchie, or AOC? 😂
AOC is intelligent but also an ignorant partisan hack who lacks wisdom. Frenchie is a diversity hire of lesser intellect but seems moderately intelligent. The audacity of her prevarications makes it hard to judge her actual intelligence. But look at the task and what she has to try and defend.

Even Einstein would look the fool trying to defend Biden.

I am not sure who is funnier, her or Raggedy "circle back" Anne.

MDF is on ignore as I find his dissembling of no value to any discourse.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
AOC is intelligent but also an ignorant partisan hack who lacks wisdom. Frenchie is a diversity hire of lesser intellect but seems moderately intelligent. The audacity of her prevarications makes it hard to judge her actual intelligence. But look at the task and what she has to try and defend.

Not seeing it....Frenchie is 100% a product of DEI. Carrot top was WAY better at lying than Frenchie. Putting him on ignore is one of the best things I have done here.

Me too.

Worst, most obvious troll I've ever seen.

Stopped right there.

Anything said after this is invalid.

This chick reminds me of a noted incompetent in the 8th district DA office. Nobody wants to deal with him, but hes half black, half Asian so he's basically untouchable in the people's Republic of Alachua County.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT