ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC: Georgia case dead in water.

What possible reason could Trump people meet with the Russians if it wasn't collusion?
The FBI set this meeting up with the intent to entrap the Trump team. The FBI operative gave the reason for the meeting to discuss baby adoptions. Those are the facts which you claim to love.

Donald Trump Jr. admitted publicly and testified that the meeting was to get dirt on Hillary. Where the hell is your "facts" coming from?

So you are saying the facts are that the Russians asked the FBI to set up a meeting with the Trump team so they could give them some dirt on Hilliary. This could very well be true cause Hilliary and Bill are about as corrupt as they come. I still remember one of the Trump team saying the meeting was proposed to them to discuss baby adoptions. My memory is not as good as it use to be. Maybe I got that wrong. So if the Russians offer the Trump team dirt that is collusion? Thank god the FBI blew that little scam up.

So you are saying the facts are that the Russians asked the FBI to set up a meeting with the Trump team so they could give them some dirt on Hilliary. This could very well be true cause Hilliary and Bill are about as corrupt as they come. I still remember one of the Trump team saying the meeting was proposed to them to discuss baby adoptions. My memory is not as good as it use to be. Maybe I got that wrong. So if the Russians offer the Trump team dirt that is collusion? Thank god the FBI blew that little scam up.
Yes your memory on that situation is off.

That's my point smart guy. Meeting with someone doesn't mean collusion. Of course the conspiracy theorist will think so because they think it supports their negative thoughts but it doesn't mean that anything wrong occurred.

Also, Trump was indicated by the grand jury, not Fani.
OK, I'll play.

ONE good reason a county-level DA needs to meet with the VP?

To my knowledge that's never happened.

And the fact the one time it did that county-level DA brought a ridiculous RICO case against the White House's biggest political rival has to be suspicious, no?

OK, I'll play.

ONE good reason a county-level DA needs to meet with the VP?

To my knowledge that's never happened.

And the fact the one time it did that county-level DA brought a ridiculous RICO case against the White House's biggest political rival has to be suspicious, no?
After getting more info, it wasn't a meeting. It was an BET event with over 400 black people that was hosted by the VP. Is that suspicious?

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I know that you guys think everything is collusion but you have no idea what they spoke about. Nobody testified that it was about Trump at all.

By your standards, the people in Trump campaign meeting with the Russians in 2015 or so was actually collusion. 🤔

This is really weak TBH.
Merely coincidence, right.
Also coincidence that Nathan Wade billed for 2 8-Hour meetings with White House officials while overseeing the election interference case against former President Donald Trump.
Coincidence again that Biden planted Jeff DiSantis in Fani's Willis' Office.

Anyone still pushing “Trump & Russian Collusion” at this point is stupid…

Obama and Hillary colluded w Ukraine to tamper in the 2016 POTUS Election. This has been clearly proven. Heck, Trump got impeached for investigating it!

The FBI set this meeting up with the intent to entrap the Trump team. The FBI operative gave the reason for the meeting to discuss baby adoptions. Those are the facts which you claim to love.
Let's NOT forget the FBI LYING on the FISA warrant to spy on an American citizen, and that the WHOLE Russian collusion LIE was based on a FAKE dossier paid for BY the Clinton campaign. Basically a REAL insurrection...not the fake ones the left claims we did.

Donald Trump Jr. admitted publicly and testified that the meeting was to get dirt on Hillary. Where the hell is your "facts" coming from?

And the Hildibeast paid Steele good money to fabricate "evidence" about Trump, flat out got caught and called out for doing it. The Trump Towers thing was a set up from the get go, she was supposed to kicked out of the country, the FBLie let her in specifically for the purpose of trapping Trump, and still utterly failed. Her excuse was something about adopting Russian children, but she lied about the entire meeting. The Feds know all of this, they had Trump Towers bugged. Nothing came about it, I wonder why? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

The walls are closing in. 🤣

You know it’s bad when MSDNC says it.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

• Haha

How so? The judge already threw out 6 of the charges ( you know, charges that a grand jury accepted) and now showed there is a Corrupt DA and Prosecutor by forcing them to remove one or the other.

These cases are won or lost in the court of public opinion. This case will no longer be decided on the merits. Like MSNBC said….case is done for.

How so? The judge already threw out 6 of the charges ( you know, charges that a grand jury accepted) and now showed there is a Corrupt DA and Prosecutor by forcing them to remove one or the other.

These cases are won or lost in the court of public opinion. This case will no longer be decided on the merits. Like MSNBC said….case is done for.
He told them to add which law in the constitution that they violated, he ruled that the current charge is too vague. He gave them a chance to use a new grand jury and refile. Fani may actually do that.

No it's won or loss in the court room because it comes with jail time. Plenty of people are in jail that the public think is innocent and vice versa.

Also, NOTHING Fani was accused of, was about the merits. You always go too far.

• Haha
Reactions: emekz1 and nail1988
He told them to add which law in the constitution that they violated, he ruled that the current charge is too vague. He gave them a chance to use a new grand jury and refile. Fani may actually do that.

No it's won or loss in the court room because it comes with jail time. Plenty of people are in jail that the public think is innocent and vice versa.

Nope. You literally don’t understand. Cases like this are won or lost in the court of public (you know, where the jurors come from) opinion.

And you missed the point…all along the left has repeated the mantra…”a grand jury was convinced to indict”. I am pointing out the absurdity of making that a point that has any meaning. This shows that. “The Grand Jury” indicted him on 6 charges they shouldn’t have. That’s what his decision LITERALLY meant.

Lastly, your argument is with MSNBC. They were the ones that said this causes HUGE credibility issues for her. And that hasn’t changed. So again, what is it that MSNBC said, is WRONG? Since that’s what you quoted? I will wait.

Meanwhile, like I said…

Weird, did the CNN analyst just say this case won’t be tried on the merits, but rather, in court of public opinion?

Where have I heard that before?

Nope. You literally don’t understand. Cases like this are won or lost in the court of public (you know, where the jurors come from) opinion.

And you missed the point…all along the left has repeated the mantra…”a grand jury was convinced to indict”. I am pointing out the absurdity of making that a point that has any meaning. This shows that. “The Grand Jury” indicted him on 6 charges they shouldn’t have. That’s what his decision LITERALLY meant.

Lastly, your argument is with MSNBC. They were the ones that said this causes HUGE credibility issues for her. And that hasn’t changed. So again, what is it that MSNBC said, is WRONG? Since that’s what you quoted? I will wait.

Meanwhile, like I said…

Weird, did the CNN analyst just say this case won’t be tried on the merits, but rather, in court of public opinion?

Where have I heard that before?
It will matter with the voters but not the actual trial.

Ultimately, if the evidence says that they are guilty and the jury finds them guilty, then how will the public perception about her sex life matter then?

Reactions: emekz1

Reactions: goldmom
It will matter with the voters but not the actual trial.

Ultimately, if the evidence says that they are guilty and the jury finds them guilty, then how will the public perception about her sex life matter then?

I like that even your leftist media understands how this works, but you don’t. The naïveté is cute. Like the innocence of a child. Now you can add CNN, alongside MSDNC to the people you’re arguing with. Take it up with them.

By all means, please Keep going. 7 years of hitting your head against the same wall. Nothing more fun to watch.

Lucypullingfootball dot gif.

You got him now.

• Haha
Wait...I wasn't given these details originally or maybe I didn't see it but she went to an event for black people with ~400 people and you guys call that a "meeting "? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well, I mean…considering she denied ever going, I would say it’s pretty significant as well as pretty good cover.

• Angry
Kalim….honey….ever hear the phrase “take the L”???
How is it a L? You people call her attending an event of 400 people a meeting, so when you go to a Trump rally, is that considered a meeting? You guys like to stretch every thing. It's tough to go down you guys conspiracy theory roads because it never makes sense and the worse is you guys can never explain it. It's just because you said so.

• Haha
Reactions: emekz1 and nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT