ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC: Georgia case dead in water.

@kalimgoodman likes collusion as well.

Receipts
w=500

200w.gif

No silly, we are talking about ACTUAL collusion. Not the projection by Biden. Try to keep up. It’s all coming out.

I know that you guys think everything is collusion but you have no idea what they spoke about. Nobody testified that it was about Trump at all.

By your standards, the people in Trump campaign meeting with the Russians in 2015 or so was actually collusion. 🤔

This is really weak TBH.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I know that you guys think everything is collusion but you have no idea what they spoke about. Nobody testified that it was about Trump at all.

By your standards, the people in Trump campaign meeting with the Russians in 2015 or so was actually collusion. 🤔

This is really weak TBH.
Seriously? Do you really wanna be tagged with the nickname Fannigoodman? 😂

This is really weak TBH.

She testified under oath. She also testified under oath that Fat Fani lied about her relationship, and….coerced witness testimony. She will end up disbarred at minimum. She deserves prison.

And yes, she colluded with the Whitehouse. Period. And you know it. In order to “collude” there has to be something to collude about. You know, like…Lawfare.

🪤 set. Come on in, get the cheese. Again.

Also. She perjured herself.

💊 counter lives matter.

Last edited:
She testified under oath. She also testified under oath that Fat Fani lied about her relationship, and….coerced witness testimony. She will end up disbarred at minimum. She deserves prison.

And yes, she colluded with the Whitehouse. Period. And you know it. 🪤 set. Come on in, get the cheese. Again.

Also. She perjured herself.

💊 counter lives matter.
She may have perjured herself but the collusion claim is you going to far like ALWAYS. One day, you will let things play out.

She may have perjured herself but the collusion claim is you going to far like ALWAYS. One day, you will let things play out.

Nope. 1+1 still equals 2.

But it’s quite funny hearing you (of all people) saying…let things play out.

Ohhowtheturntables dot gif

The walls are closing in.

Fani ended her career because of TDS. Don’t be Fani.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Nope. 1+1 still equals 2.

But it’s quite funny hearing you (of all people) saying…let things play out.

Ohhowtheturntables dot gif

The walls are closing in.

Fani ended her career because of TDS. Don’t be Fani.
I have always been a let things play out guy. You can use the search function to see yourself.

I have always been a let things play out guy. You can use the search function to see yourself.

Easy enough…Trap closed, rat caught

“Because he knows he is guilty”

“Trump is guilty but this won't amount to anything. Just a bad headline for Trump.”

Tell me more about letting it play out…this was a month before the verdict.

But wait…there’s more…

“I believe he is guilty”

Last edited:
Easy enough…Trap closed, rat caught

“Because he knows he is guilty”

“Trump is guilty but this won't amount to anything. Just a bad headline for Trump.”

Tell me more about letting it play out…this was a month before the verdict.

But wait…there’s more…

“I believe he is guilty”

I'll let you add the context....

You could have stopped your sentence right at “she (may have) perjured herself.
Cause she did. And she’s the LAST person who wants this to “play out”.
The woman is an arrogant fool.
I hope Corrine Brown gives Fanni some pointers on how to cope in the "Big House".

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Perjury is the least of what she did , but you burying the lede is what we’d expect from you when Dems are involved.

Joe Biden’s White House is working with local prosecutors to not only disqualify but permanently imprison his political opponent based on trumped up charges.

If that doesn’t bother you you’re a fascist. You certainly don’t value our representative republic.

Perjury is the least of what she did , but you burying the lede is what we’d expect from you when Dems are involved.

Joe Biden’s White House is working with local prosecutors to not only disqualify but permanently imprison his political opponent based on trumped up charges.

If that doesn’t bother you you’re a fascist. You certainly don’t value our representative republic.
Here you go again. There is no evidence other than Trump words that this is true.

So if I was to look, I would find that no local or state prosecutor visited the WH during Trump term?

What possible reason could Trump people meet with the Russians if it wasn't collusion?
Nice try. Russia was already proven to be a hoax. Your rebuttals are usually a lot better than this one. I actually think you get unfairly criticized on here quite a bit. But this is apples and oranges. Leaders of countries speak to each other on a semi-regualr basis. VPs don’t usually meet with county DAs and then a former president is arrested weeks later.

Reactions: goldmom
Nice try. Russia was already proven to be a hoax. Your rebuttals are usually a lot better than this one. I actually think you get unfairly criticized on here quite a bit. But this is apples and oranges. Leaders of countries speak to each other on a semi-regualr basis. VPs don’t usually meet with county DAs and then a former president is arrested weeks later.
That's my point smart guy. Meeting with someone doesn't mean collusion. Of course the conspiracy theorist will think so because they think it supports their negative thoughts but it doesn't mean that anything wrong occurred.

Also, Trump was indicated by the grand jury, not Fani.

Reactions: emekz1
That's my point smart guy. Meeting with someone doesn't mean collusion. Of course the conspiracy theorist will think so because they think it supports their negative thoughts but it doesn't mean that anything wrong occurred.

My goodness. No need to name call. That’s what people do when they run out of an argument. Lol. You’re still not getting it. For what reason would a county DA meet with the VP? And who picks grand juries?? Clearly the people involved in this from the DA side have proven themselves to be upstanding and honest people so far. Identity politics brings out the worst in people.

Last edited:
Reactions: dezyDeco
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT