ADVERTISEMENT

More Jan 6th dishonesty

liars liars liars

Only her father lied more…

No arrests made on the HAMAS Jew and American 🇺🇸 hating terrorist who vandalize monuments in DC. It’s illegal to wear masks in DC

They've clearly underestimated how pissed off the electorate is. The only way they win is to rig it again.
Agreed. Look at France and Germany. People are waking up.

Even NBC News with Lester Holt was showing that gang members were crossing illegally and committing crimes in NYC.

NBC News.

I turned to my wife, and with only a comment that Ghost would approve said, "what is worse? Mean tweets or gangsters from Venezuela coming across the border and raping your daughter at University. What is worse?

NBC News.

People are waking the F up. Count myself as one of those who although I have always called out Illegal Immigration as our number issue, I have only over the past 36 months seen how interconnected things are.

Perhaps, I am "woke" after all, lol.

Agreed. Look at France and Germany. People are waking up.

Even NBC News with Lester Holt was showing that gang members were crossing illegally and committing crimes in NYC.

NBC News.

I turned to my wife, and with only a comment that Ghost would approve said, "what is worse? Mean tweets or gangsters from Venezuela coming across the border and raping your daughter at University. What is worse?

NBC News.

People are waking the F up. Count myself as one of those who although I have always called out Illegal Immigration as our number issue, I have only over the past 36 months seen how interconnected things are.

Perhaps, I am "woke" after all, lol.
Here's the thing. Do most of us think Trump is a swell guy? Nope. Do we think he loves his country. Effing aye. He doesn't need this shit. He's uber wealthy no matter the measure of it. Why would he do this and spend his capital otherwise? Unlike other politicians who go to DC to pad their accounts, he is doing exactly the opposite. Trump is a red herring that was sent to save this country, and us religious ones believe it's by God's hand. He works in mysterious ways, remember the Book of David. ( and this chaps Gatorspeed's ass) 😂 I'm not a thumper by the way, I'm just a believer.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
SO beg to differ. 11/4 will give you the answer. End of story. They are doing all of this to remain in power. They will fail. This means they ARE dumb. All they have accomplished is reelecting 45.
My friend, delineate sophistication from success. Be wary of underestimating the other side of the aisle.

I have more than my share of issues with the right on January 6th. People should have NEVER stormed the capital. Hard stop.

With that said....

Was there such a breakdown in security? Without question.

Why?

I point directly to Nancy Pelosi. And shame on Liz Chaney for not pointing that out.
I don't think the story is complete without the dozens of unindicted co-conspirators.

The most obvious one was Epps who did more than anyone I saw in video to incite, yet got 1 year probation only after a ton of public outcry (and it was 1/9/24 before they did anything).

But "lectern guy" who was non-violent, didn't incite and his biggest crime was carrying a lectern got 75 days in the hole. "Praying grandma" got 3 years of probation and 120 hours of community service. For being in the rotunda and praying for 5 minutes.

Not to mention that all of the rotunda doors were magnetically unlocked from the inside, there's tons of footage of Capitol Police removing barricades, and the first shots fired were tear gas grenades on a peaceful crowd...all while Trump's messages for people to go home peacefully were being scrubbed from social media.

The whole thing was a setup to poke angry citizens into being violent. And then it was used for the next 3 years to paint Trump supporters of violent insurrectionists that must be dealt with in the most harsh manner possible.

And to even call it an insurrection is laughable...no guns, no plan, no organization, but that group was really going to overthrow the most powerful country in the world?

The whole thing was total BS...

I don't think the story is complete without the dozens of unindicted co-conspirators.

The most obvious one was Epps who did more than anyone I saw in video to incite, yet got 1 year probation only after a ton of public outcry (and it was 1/9/24 before they did anything).

But "lectern guy" who was non-violent, didn't incite and his biggest crime was carrying a lectern got 75 days in the hole. "Praying grandma" got 3 years of probation and 120 hours of community service. For being in the rotunda and praying for 5 minutes.

Not to mention that all of the rotunda doors were magnetically unlocked from the inside, there's tons of footage of Capitol Police removing barricades, and the first shots fired were tear gas grenades on a peaceful crowd...all while Trump's messages for people to go home peacefully were being scrubbed from social media.

The whole thing was a setup to poke angry citizens into being violent. And then it was used for the next 3 years to paint Trump supporters of violent insurrectionists that must be dealt with in the most harsh manner possible.

And to even call it an insurrection is laughable...no guns, no plan, no organization, but that group was really going to overthrow the most powerful country in the world?

The whole thing was total BS...
When Trump wins, I'm going to petition the US Mint to strike a commemorative coin. J6 Jamboree, The World's First Unarmed Insurrection. 😂 Then, next will be a Obama $3 bill.

Reactions: fatman76
My friend, delineate sophistication from success. Be wary of underestimating the other side of the aisle.
I think you can go back 20 years and read some of my thoughts on them and see I know EXACTLY who they are. What I know is that who they are showing everyone today...they have always been...but thought it was too radical to let others know. The "good" democrat is all but extinct. If you believe anything other than they are America's #1 enemy...you are underestimating them. I do NOT underestimate them. All that I am saying is that they moved to far left...too fast and America has rejected them. Unfortunately...one day it will not be too fast. And what I am hoping for are periods like 2016-2020, and 2025-2033 where WE run things, and keep them in check. I do not ever want to see THEIR America. Because THEIR America is NOT America. It is more like Venezuela.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT