ADVERTISEMENT

More info on the steal

Then she shouldn't have caved and should have gone to court to fight it.
Again, the prosecutor is a deranged anti-Trump lunatic who is using the law against people she disagrees with politically.

She probably doesn't trust the trial to be fair and just, and the time, expense and risk of losing upon appeal most likely didn't make sense given the extremely lenient plea deal she struck.

When your freedom is on the line you have to make the best decision for yourself. She lived to fight another day.

edit: and they dropped all of the serious charges, which to me proves she didn't do anything wrong

I am disappointed. She has been one of the ones leading the charge to prove fraud. Seems like she just gave up and took the easy road.
It's definitely a blow to those seeking to prove fraud. It'll be interesting to see what she has to say going forward.

Let me guess......it's a RINO poll. 😂

"Former President Donald Trump and President Biden are running neck-and-neck in a new 2024 presidential election poll, but the data suggests an independent bid by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. could upend the race in Biden's favor.

According to a Marist poll released Tuesday, 49% of registered voters said they would support Biden, 46% Trump and 5% remained undecided — all without Kennedy in the race.

Those numbers shifted dramatically for Trump and Biden with Kennedy running as an independent candidate, but appeared to hurt Trump's chances for reclaiming the White House more than Biden's odds of winning a second term.

The poll showed Kennedy winning 16% support among voters, Trump 37% and Biden 44%. Just 3% were undecided.

The biggest shift with a Kennedy candidacy came from independent voters, showing a massive drop in support for Trump (49% to 34%) and Biden (43% to 33%), according to the poll. Kennedy received support from 29% of independents.

Republican support for Trump also dropped significantly from 91% to 81%, with Kennedy receiving support from 11% of GOP voters."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...2024-polls-independent-bids-could-change-race

FIRST...have you not learned by now polls are GARBAGE? Proof? Our such honest news media...BOTH sides claim that people who are polling less than 10% on the Republican ticket have a better chance to beat Brandon than the guy polling at 60%. WHO THE F is STUPID enough to believe that? I mean it is SIMP{LE MATH that is not right...but these polls have agenda's, and they hardly EVER sway to the right. So yes I look at them....but also remember EVERY news outlet telling all of us Hillary had a 100% chance to win in 2016(because that is what THEY WANTED to happen, and they wanted us to stay home and not show up) and Trump beating the brakes off of her. I am WAY more concerned with REALITY...and that is they will steal this one just like they did the last election. Going to be WAY, WAY harder to do so...since Brandon has done such a HORRIBLE job.

Reactions: nail1988
Gotta give the dems credit for the most masterful job of cheating ever. I mean, organized cheating in multiple locations. Nobody gets caught AND their political opponents get prosecuted for saying that they cheated.
You just are not smart enough to see the big picture...and have proven this in MANY threads for us to witness. You watch 10 minutes of CNN and believe everything you watch to be the truth.

FIRST...have you not learned by now polls are GARBAGE? Proof? Our such honest news media...BOTH sides claim that people who are polling less than 10% on the Republican ticket have a better chance to beat Brandon than the guy polling at 60%. WHO THE F is STUPID enough to believe that? I mean it is SIMP{LE MATH that is not right...but these polls have agenda's, and they hardly EVER sway to the right. So yes I look at them....but also remember EVERY news outlet telling all of us Hillary had a 100% chance to win in 2016(because that is what THEY WANTED to happen, and they wanted us to stay home and not show up) and Trump beating the brakes off of her. I am WAY more concerned with REALITY...and that is they will steal this one just like they did the last election. Going to be WAY, WAY harder to do so...since Brandon has done such a HORRIBLE job.
You say polls are garbage then you immediately reference a poll.

Let me guess, the polls that say good things about Trump are valid, amirite?

• Wow
Again, the prosecutor is a deranged anti-Trump lunatic who is using the law against people she disagrees with politically.

She probably doesn't trust the trial to be fair and just, and the time, expense and risk of losing upon appeal most likely didn't make sense given the extremely lenient plea deal she struck.

When your freedom is on the line you have to make the best decision for yourself. She lived to fight another day.

edit: and they dropped all of the serious charges, which to me proves she didn't do anything wrong
It's amazing that the people here that do the least amount of research on a topic are the first ones to offer criticisms of the outcomes.

You say polls are garbage then you immediately reference a poll.

Let me guess, the polls that say good things about Trump are valid, amirite?
I said take a poll for what it is worth. I do not need a poll to tell me Trump is WAY, WAY , WAY out in front..do YOU? And NO...you have not been "right" at ALL that I can remember. Really for you...reading more and posting less should be a consideration

Has it ever occurred to you that you believe exactly whatever Trump tells you to believe?
Has it EVER occured to YOU that I have never spoken to Trump, son? LOLOL (or anyone at the NRA?) Such ridiculous attempts at discussion, only because you have ZERO facts because you just are NOT very bright.

Has it ever occurred to you that you believe exactly whatever Trump tells you to believe?
So let ME educate YOU with facts. Why did I post that the court system is not fair? Not because Trump told me to...but explain to me how Hillary deleted 33000 emails....WHILE UNDER CRIMINAL investigation by the FBI, yet avoided any charges? Explain to me how the FBI had Hunter's laptop for well over a year...but in November of 2020(over one full year later) 50 people signed an affidavit that the information on it was "Russian disinformation"? Do you believe the FBI did not know it was REAL? Next...Trump was impeached for a "phone call" that the left..and some RINO's claimed Quid pro quo" ? The call was anything BUT proof..yet BRandon, while VP DID EXACTLY what they claimed Trump did on NATIONAL TV, and HIS SON worked for the company that was getting investigated by the guy Brandon demanded be fired. So Theo...these ARE FACTS, son...not a statement someone makes (_____________ told you to think this way) up because they are not bright enough to know ANY facts. Now Theo...do me a favor..go outside NOW..and practice falling down with BCS and DMF...you will need the practice as they do.

Has it EVER occured to YOU that I have never spoken to Trump, son? LOLOL (or anyone at the NRA?) Such ridiculous attempts at discussion, only because you have ZERO facts because you just are NOT very bright.
So you don't know anything about Trump or his claims/positions because you've never spoken with him?

1+1=2 is math's simplest equation. This formula is the AXIOM.

Trump set an all time Republican incumbent record in upping his vote total from 63 million to 74 million votes in 2020. Clinton backer Mark Zuckerberg spent $400 million on the 2020 election. Guess what Mark's money was used for. Most of you get it.

Biden held two campaign rallies. Who among us are not familar with the term "campaigning from the basement?" Biden's campaign rallies drew dozrens, many wearing MAGA hats and jeering.

There is not an all time record 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the nightmare in which we find ourselves, even with the US avg. IQ of 97.4. Anyone who's slept through a course in arithmetic knows it.

It's weird to me that people on the Trump side are pleading guilty if proof of fraud in Georgia actually exists.

It's weird to me that people on the Trump side are pleading guilty if proof of fraud in Georgia actually exists.
It’s not weird if you understand how lawfare works.

So let me put it to you this way:
1) You know the prosecution has unlimited resources. You know they will overcharge anyone they have a dissenting political opinion from.
2) You’re facing 3 misdemeanors and 6 felonies, including RICO charges. If convicted you’re facing over 25 years. Even if you win on appeal, you’ll be arrested publicly and your legal fees will be extreme.
3) The DA offers you a slap on the wrist, pleading away all of the felonies in exchange for probation.

What do you do? You really think Fat Fani would piss away a chance to lock Powell up for life in exchange for some probation? Would you take a chance in a corrupt court and a strongly liberal district with your freedom - while running yourself into the ground financially against a prosecutor that has unlimited resources?

Last edited:
It’s not weird if you understand how lawfare works.

So let me put it to you this way:
1) You know the prosecution has unlimited resources. You know they will overcharge anyone they have a dissenting political opinion from.
2) You’re facing 3 misdemeanors and 6 felonies, including RICO charges. If convicted you’re facing over 25 years. Even if you win on appeal, you’ll be arrested publicly and your legal fees will be extreme.
3) The DA offers you a slap on the wrist, pleading away all of the felonies and I exchange for probation.

What do you do? You really think Fat Fani would piss away a chance to lock Powell up for life in exchange for some probation? Would you take a chance in a corrupt court and a strongly liberal district with your freedom - while running yourself into the ground financially against a prosecutor that has unlimited resources?
That would make sense if no proof of fraud existed. You screwed up and you're making the decision to minimize the damage.

But if proof of voting fraud existed, why wouldn't you be screaming from the mountain tops?

I thought these trials were going to be an opportunity to prove the fraud....Trump playing 3D chess and all that.

That would make sense if no proof of fraud existed. You screwed up and you're making the decision to minimize the damage.

But if proof of voting fraud existed, why wouldn't you be screaming from the mountain tops?

I thought these trials were going to be an opportunity to prove the fraud....Trump playing 3D chess and all that.
It’s a jury trial. Juries don’t always rule without bias.

She’s a lawyer and she knows she’s walking with the equivalent of a speeding ticket vs spending the rest of her good years in jail.

Scale matters.

And again, you didn’t answer my question. Why would Fani accept such a light sentence if she had the goods? The deal comes from the prosecution, not the defense.

It’s a jury trial. Juries don’t always rule without bias.

She’s a lawyer and she knows she’s walking with the equivalent of a speeding ticket vs spending the rest of her good years in jail.

Scale matters.

And again, you didn’t answer my question. Why would Fani accept such a light sentence if she had the goods? The deal comes from the prosecution, not the defense.
They're peeling layers of protection away from Trump. They don't give much of a damn about the other people. They're going after Trump.

He won't answer cause he's trolling.

My question is: If Fani had the goods on Trump and Jenna and Sidney, why did she wait THREE YEARS to press charges? Why did she wait till TRUMP ANNOUNCED HE WAS RUNNING IN 2024 to pursue this?

Yes, I answered my own question. This is an obvious attempt to disrupt his 2024 campaign AND send a message to his lawyers that when the dems try to again steal it in 2024, they better not challenge.

They're peeling layers of protection away from Trump. They don't give much of a damn about the other people. They're going after Trump.
So Powell and Ellis embroiled in a court battle protects Trump?

You're not making sense.

Fani overcharged and she knows it.

She's just trying to get guilty pleas anyway she can so never Trumpers like yourself can point to it and say, "see, they're all guilty, she was right. Trump is a criminal and needs to be put away".

Again, you didn't answer my question, I get Trump is the big fish but Fani could lock up the Kraken and one of Trump's most vocal attorneys...and she's letting them off with probation? Doesn't make sense if she really believes in the case. How is this justice if they're really guilty of crimes as serious as RICO violations?

RICO was created to take down organized crime families, some of the most ruthless criminals the country has ever seen.

He won't answer cause he's trolling.

My question is: If Fani had the goods on Trump and Jenna and Sidney, why did she wait THREE YEARS to press charges? Why did she wait till TRUMP ANNOUNCED HE WAS RUNNING IN 2024 to pursue this?

Yes, I answered my own question. This is an obvious attempt to disrupt his 2024 campaign AND send a message to his lawyers that when the dems try to again steal it in 2024, they better not challenge.
Of course that's the overriding question, and proof that this is all political.

But that's the disease, letting these two off with slaps on the wrist is a symptom.

So Powell and Ellis embroiled in a court battle protects Trump?

You're not making sense.

Fani overcharged and she knows it.

She's just trying to get guilty pleas anyway she can so never Trumpers like yourself can point to it and say, "see, they're all guilty, she was right. Trump is a criminal and needs to be put away".

Again, you didn't answer my question, I get Trump is the big fish but Fani could lock up the Kraken and one of Trump's most vocal attorneys...and she's letting them off with probation? Doesn't make sense if she really believes in the case. How is this justice if they're really guilty of crimes as serious as RICO violations?

RICO was created to take down organized crime families, some of the most ruthless criminals the country has ever seen.
JFC! You truly don't see the connection between Powell, Ellis and Trump?

I've answered your question. They're going after Trump and they're picking off his 'team' one by one.

Of course that's the overriding question, and proof that this is all political.

But that's the disease, letting these two off with slaps on the wrist is a symptom.
Of course it's all political. Does anyone think otherwise?

Of course it's all political. Does anyone think otherwise?
Which is why Powell and Ellis did the smart thing and took a slap on the wrist.

By definition Justice is blind...once we agree this is all political we agree that's no longer the case.

Neither party wanted to go to court and drag this out. It was just an attempt to get a plea deal and a "conviction". People who aren't paying attention or are biased used those guilty pleas as evidence Trump is clearly guilty.

I've answered your question. They're going after Trump and they're picking off his 'team' one by one.
You answered his question by evading it? LOL

If she had the goods on Sidney, then she would have taken this to trial, no deals and let a jury find her guilty of everything. THAT makes Trump look bad. THAT hurts Trump.

This makes it obvious they had nothing on her, and if they have nothing on her, that means they have nothing on Trump.

As anyone knows, assuming they aren't blinded by TDS.

Reactions: dezyDeco
JFC! You truly don't see the connection between Powell, Ellis and Trump?

By giving them misdemeanors and slaps on the wrist, and never getting a chance to show the massive amounts of incriminating "evidence" she has?

Wouldn't it make more of an impact to throw the book at them, put them in jail on RICO convictions, and then do the same to Trump?

Which is why Powell and Ellis did the smart thing and took a slap on the wrist.

By definition Justice is blind...once we agree this is all political we agree that's no longer the case.

Neither party wanted to go to court and drag this out. It was just an attempt to get a plea deal and a "conviction". People who aren't paying attention or are biased used those guilty pleas as evidence Trump is clearly guilty.
Let's say that you were part of the Trump team who was claiming voting fraud and you have proof of such fraud.

The other party comes after you with politically motivated charges.

Do you fold and slink off with your tail tucked between your legs?

Let's say that you were part of the Trump team who was claiming voting fraud and you have proof of such fraud.

The other party comes after you with politically motivated charges.

Do you fold and slink off with your tail tucked between your legs?
Absolutely not, and that's why Trump wants this to go to trial. He's said repeatedly he has evidence and he wants it shown.

You realize, although related, these are all separate cases right?

Yes. The DA is corrupt. So you plead guilty to some of the charges and let them get away with it?
They are doing the same thing they did to Gen Flynn: Keep him tied up in court for years, forcing him to lose his house and all his possessions in endless attorney fees. Sidney made the smart play here, and proved they have nothing on her or Trump in the process.

I see you have settled in for another long day of shitposting, so I'll leave you to it.

Absolutely not, and that's why Trump wants this to go to trial. He's said repeatedly he has evidence and he wants it shown.

You realize, although related, these are all separate cases right?
Alright, fine. Let's wait for Trump to reveal the evidence.

I know you won't believe this but I truly hope he does have evidence.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT