ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness 2023

FAU being in the Final Four is kinda like Pete Davidson dating Kate Beckinsale…

You’re happy for the guy, but nobody really wants to see it, it kind of devalues your impression of Kate Beckinsale, and everybody is pretty relieved when it’s over…

I suppose it really matters how close to the situation you are. If you live in Florida, and arent a fan of the team, than that would be an accurate description.

If you lived in.....lets say.....Colorado and root for the buffalos, you will hope Pete and Kate last longer.

I’m actually glad neither FAU or Miami are going to win the natty. I want UF to be the only program from the state to have a basketball national title.

Reactions: gatordad3
Its weird that I feel so nonchalant of uconn winning a championship more than any other team. I dont like them, dislike them, ....or anything. They could 20 titles and become known for arrogancy..... and I would still be like "meh"/shoulder shrug.

It kinda feels like any championship they win does hard reboot for basketball, either than any lingering effects....at least to me.
After Donyell Marshall missed those two free throws in ‘94, sadgator figures he owes it to the basketball gods to not care about anything UConn does.

After Donyell Marshall missed those two free throws in ‘94, sadgator figures he owes it to the basketball gods to not care about anything UConn does.
Marshall was averaging about 30 points per game in that tourney. Andrew DeClercq and company held him to 13 that night.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Everybody in Colorado is stoned.

I cant say with any certainity if its related,......but when I was stationed at Fort Carson in the early 2000's, I was commonly paranoid when driving in Colorado Springs, due to the reckless driving of other people.

To make it worse, it was known that many people drove without insurance.

Marshall was averaging about 30 points per game in that tourney. Andrew DeClercq and company held him to 13 that night.
It was improbable…Gators took over the old Miami Arena that weekend…that place could get as loud as any arena sadgator has ever heard…

Dan Cross was a guest on the “Another Dooley Noted” podcast this past Friday….

He gave some interesting insight into that run and team…and next year…if you have Spotify or any other podcast service, you can find it there…worth a listen…

UConn is gonna destroy SDSU…

FAU would have likely given them a better game…it is unfortunate that they aren’t in the final…they were a better match up and actually a better team…SDSU stole that game at the end…

Question for the evening...will the basketball championship game be more, or less, competitive than was the football championship game?

UConn hasn't really been challenged in this tournament. Pulling for the Aztecs, but don't think they have much chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT