ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like our former coach...

Here are some stats on South Carolina through 2 games.

Total Offense 125 275.5
Rushing Offense 124 77.5
Passing Offense 85 198.0
Team Passing Efficiency 107 107.05
Scoring Offense T-123 13.5
Total Defense 73 363.5
Rushing Defense T-109 229.5
Passing Yards Allowed 22 134.0
Team Passing Efficiency Defense 44 110.21
Scoring Defense T-42 18.5
Turnover Margin T-107 -1.50

How is a Muschamp team 85th in passing and 124th in rushing. He will be having a talk with Roper probably.

Yep, no doubt about it, Michi, you are losing it. I guess we should just go ahead and hire Addazio now, or should we wait until the end of the season?

yea, addazi has a collection of the worst offensive coaching known to human history right now. He has Towles at QB and loeffler as his OC now after being fired from job after job for breaking all time low records offensively at good schools... BC didn't even score in their own spring game. They were also losing to Umass 7-0 and were actually in a true dog fight with them. Our score was not indicative of how much we were actually controlling the game, the penalties and Williamson kept them around all by itself. They never had a chance to actually win. The game Saturday made that quite obvious

I don't understand why people are so quick to dog other coaches then make every excuse in the book when ours don't perform. Mullen was a mediocre coach here at UF but has gotten much better at MSU, that isn't even debatable. He's a damn good head coach given what MSU has traditionally been. And Roper is damn good also. He's working with an ex walk on and a true freshman while installing a new system. I mean I know we all hate Muschamp but at least be logical.

The way Muschamp shat all over us on the way out, that SOB deserves all the derision we can give him

I don't understand why people are so quick to dog other coaches then make every excuse in the book when ours don't perform. Mullen was a mediocre coach here at UF but has gotten much better at MSU, that isn't even debatable. He's a damn good head coach given what MSU has traditionally been. And Roper is damn good also. He's working with an ex walk on and a true freshman while installing a new system. I mean I know we all hate Muschamp but at least be logical.
I don't think Roper is that good of an OC. I would say he's average. Better than Brent Pease for sure but that ain't saying much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT