ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk recruiting LOL

Ga Southern has won 6. And they also have scoreboard over the Mighty Gators.
Don’t you have a trailer to tend to? Or is your fake husband busy fixing that trash to allow you time to post on message boards?
I'm more than likely worth more than you and your family combined, so make your jokes and my husband is a Gator, pick on him all you want. We chose to go with a triple wide modular rather than a site built because it needed to be elevated so the lake doesn't flood it. He wanted our back deck to be over the water with a walk down(stairs) peer extending to another deck on the water. He makes great money and I stay at home, but still make $98,000.00 myself annually working from home. People who poke fun of others because of their financial worth are lower than anything on this Earth. I'd rather be homeless than to be them.

Last edited:
So, if the Gators were to lose to your buttsniffers, but then win the SECe, SEC-C, NC, you'd be fine with that? o_O

Well, so would I... :cool:

PS
Your Buttsniffers beat the Gator but then finished the season going 0-2
UF lost to the Buttsniffers but then finished the season going 4-0 and ranked above UGly.
I can easily live with that in Dan's first season after taking over a 4-7 cluster...
Can you live with 4th&Dumb going downhill in his 3rd season with 3 losses?
Yes, I'd be fine with that, if that's how the season worked out.

Yes, I'd be fine with that, if that's how the season worked out.
We finished the season on a down note by losing each of the last two games by a touchdown. Alabama banged us up pretty good. We weren't at full power for Texas and Michigan sux in bowl games. Look at their record .They don't understand the season is still going. You beat three losing teams and a loser of a team then thump your chest. Bravo!

Didn't you know they beat a four loss Auburn to win the SEC? Well then they..... But the next year they almost beat you guys in the SEC title game, then they..... You know, never mind.. They aren't even a regional power, Georgia Tech has a more recent National Title.

Georgia is not a national brand and never has been. I really don't see Kirby Richt changing that.

We finished the season on a down note by losing each of the last two games by a touchdown. Alabama banged us up pretty good. We weren't at full power for Texas and Michigan sux in bowl games. Look at their record .They don't understand the season is still going. You beat three losing teams and a loser of a team then thump your chest. Bravo!

Wasn't Texas like #16 coming into the Sugar? And you're still making excuses for why they beat that ass? LMAO!

Lol, of course not. You can see anything because you're too busy kissing Gator asses.

Ok so let's roll with your idea that Georgia is a top flight, national program.

With that in mind, here's where Georgia's last few coaches came from:

Smart - DC at Alabama
Richt - OC at Florida State
Donnan - Head coach at Marshall
Goff - RB coach at Georgia

Does this list look like the coaching hires that an elite, national job would make?

Smart - DC at Alabama

Does this list look like the coaching hires that an elite, national job would make?
Didn't Georgia's current AD come from the Jeremy Fooley tree at UF? I know or I'm sure that the previous 3 Georgia hires were from Vince Dooley but I hope whoever's the AD there stays forever.
Not sure why they're trying to tell us Texas is some elite powerhouse when they've given up an average of about 40 points per game while Georgia only managed 14 points until garbage time.

Smart - DC at Alabama

You're right, I was just going by an article I read that said different from you're "unbiased" opinion.
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/ranking-all-130-college-football-coaching-jobs-2019

Didn't Georgia's current AD come from the Jeremy Fooley tree at UF? I know or I'm sure that the previous 3 Georgia hires were from Vince Dooley but I hope whoever's the AD there stays forever.
Not sure why they're trying to tell us Texas is some elite powerhouse when they've given up an average of about 40 points per game while Georgia only managed 14 points until garbage time.
I didn't say they're elite. We came out flat and they beat us. Same way with LSU. Same way UF vs UK, Missery, and UGA. The great news is, UF isn't Texas and we've tapped that Gator ass two years in a row and counting. You can take pride in other teams beating us, because that's what losers do.

I didn't say they're elite. We came out flat and they beat us. Same way with LSU. Same way UF vs UK, Missery, and UGA. The great news is, UF isn't Texas and we've tapped that Gator ass two years in a row and counting. You can take pride in other teams beating us, because that's what losers do.
Garbage time in a game that ended up one TD difference in the score. You are a jeanuass!

Wasn't Texas like #16 coming into the Sugar? And you're still making excuses for why they beat that ass? LMAO!
Lost by 1 td in a game we stunk up the State of Louisiana. We lost twice in that state. Keep chirping on what other teams do to us, because you can't chirp on what your team does to us. You are the prototypical loser with the motto, "I can't beat you but my friend can mentality!" Keep losing!

You Georgia fans sure brought up the Kentucky loss many times this season along with the Mizzou loss. Years ago, you Georgia fans always rode the coattails of another teams success against UF.

Scoring a meaningless TD with 20 something seconds left when they were down 2 scores is garbage time.
I'll take losing to a Texas team that beat a playoff team rather than giving Missouri their first SEC win of the season. That was in the Swamp. At least we can win at home.

I'll take losing to a Texas team that beat a playoff team rather than giving Missouri their first SEC win of the season. That was in the Swamp. At least we can win at home.
Did they beat a playoff team to get to the playoffs? I don't think so.
Doesn't Kentucky have a better win-loss record against Georgia than they do vs Florida? Didn't Texas lose to Maryland?

You can take pride in other teams beating us, because that's what losers do.

And by now, you should be an absolute EXPERT on what losers do. o_O

Considering that the Gator's have owned the W/L record over your nuttlickers for the past 70 years.... :cool:

Since the expansion of the SEC with an SEC-C game, what are the results?

UF - 12 SEC-C games going 7-5.- Winners

UGly - 7 SEC-C games going 3-4 - Losers

Since 1981 (37 years), Ugly has ZERO NC's in football. :oops:
Since 1996 (22 years), UF has had 3 NC's in football. o_O
There's certainly a constant LOSER in there somewhere... :p

Your leghumping buttsniffers have done so poorly that you have to celebrate a freakin' 2 game win streak over the 'Mighty Gators.' How very sad for you and your constant losers. :oops:

You're right, I was just going by an article I read that said different from you're "unbiased" opinion.
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/ranking-all-130-college-football-coaching-jobs-2019

So you went with Athlons? It's as regional as Georgia is, and is written for homers in the Deep South.

Unbiased? LMAO!

But let's again assume you are right, Georgia is the best job in America.

If that's the case, why was Kirby Richt the best coach Georgia could get? He's likely not even the best coach on his own staff LMAO!

Reactions: gatordad3
Lost by 1 td in a game we stunk up the State of Louisiana. We lost twice in that state. Keep chirping on what other teams do to us, because you can't chirp on what your team does to us. You are the prototypical loser with the motto, "I can't beat you but my friend can mentality!" Keep losing!

My team beat your ass for a NC in 2017 and an SEC title in 2018. Funny thing is we wouldn't have won either if Kirby Richt hadn't blown them both.

4th and Kirby remains the dumbest call I've ever seen in a college football game.

No I mean the shit program that hasn't won a national championship since Jimmy Carter was sitting in the White House and has a whopping one SEC championship since George Bush left the same building
Our shit program hasn't won a national championship in a long time, but we have a better overall record than your shit program since the last time we won our last national championship. We've won 26 more games than you, lost 20 less. That's including your probation years for buying players.

My team beat your ass for a NC in 2017 and an SEC title in 2018. Funny thing is we wouldn't have won either if Kirby Richt hadn't blown them both.

4th and Kirby remains the dumbest call I've ever seen in a college football game.
Don't forget the officiating.

Our shit program hasn't won a national championship in a long time, but we have a better overall record than your shit program since the last time we won our last national championship.

I remember a certain shit poster here always used to cry about ohsfan using selective time frames.

Even the boog would blush at this. Shit poster's tears have dried up.

And by now, you should be an absolute EXPERT on what losers do. o_O

Considering that the Gator's have owned the W/L record over your nuttlickers for the past 70 years.... :cool:

Since the expansion of the SEC with an SEC-C game, what are the results?

UF - 12 SEC-C games going 7-5.- Winners

UGly - 7 SEC-C games going 3-4 - Losers

Since 1981 (37 years), Ugly has ZERO NC's in football. :oops:
Since 1996 (22 years), UF has had 3 NC's in football. o_O
There's certainly a constant LOSER in there somewhere... :p

Your leghumping buttsniffers have done so poorly that you have to celebrate a freakin' 2 game win streak over the 'Mighty Gators.' How very sad for you and your constant losers. :oops:
I'm extremely puzzled as to why they're orgasmic over a rare 2 game win streak.

Our shit program hasn't won a national championship in a long time, but we have a better overall record than your shit program since the last time we won our last national championship. We've won 26 more games than you, lost 20 less. That's including your probation years for buying players.
Do you get a consolation trophy for a nice record?

Did you find a link somewhere with this stat or did you actually research this and did the math? I just think that's an odd stat to research.

I'm sure it's better than USC's...Miami's... Clemson's. Do you prefer the pretty record or the National Championships?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayze
UF recovered quite nicely after 1989.Don't you think so?
screenshot_20190420-213020_google-jpg.14977

Truth hurts a little I see? You are exactly correct and once that barrier was broken it's wild to see the big 3 combined for 11 titles.

I rarely bring up race but the rare one topic I do bring it up it makes you a little uncomfortable I see.

It's amazing how powerful SEC and southern teams have become since all walks of life can work together.
Desegregation happened in the mid 1950's. Miami won it's first championship in 1983, FSU in 1993, and Florida in 1996. Not sure your comment holds water.

Do you get a consolation trophy for a nice record?

Did you find a link somewhere with this stat or did you actually research this and did the math? I just think that's an odd stat to research.

I'm sure it's better than USC's...Miami's... Clemson's. Do you prefer the pretty record or the National Championships?
Yes, the beating that ass trophy is the best trophy of all.

Yes, the beating that ass trophy is the best trophy of all.
You're not very good at this are you? (rhetorical) :rolleyes:

Georgia's inaugural season was in 1892
There only 'official NCAA' NC was in 1980, 88 years later.
None in the last 39 years, since 1980.

Florida fielded its first official varsity football team in the fall of 1906,
There 1st 'official NCAA' NC was in 1996, 90 years later.
They have won 3 in the last 22 years: 1996-2006-2008

Since the SEC's expansion to 12, then 14 teams with a Conference Championship game.

UGly has played in 7 going 3-4 - LOSERS

UF has played in 12, going 7-5 - WINNERS
The Gators have as many wins as the mutts have appearances, with over twice the wins.

Now the whipped cream on top is being the only school in the Nation to be rated a Top 10 in both Football and Academics.

The cherry on top for the entire sports program is being the ONLY school in the Nation to finish in the Top 10 for the All Sports / Directors Cup standings for 35 consecutive years.
Bonus - UF is #1 in the SEC All Time in total conference championships.

Now add in that UF's UAA (Univ. Athletic Assoc.) is a private institution, not funded by the states taxpayers.

And last but not least, this is a Gator board I'm on, talking about Gator sports, not beating my chest on a leghumper, or kensucky, or choke-la-homo board... o_O

You're not very good at this are you? (rhetorical) :rolleyes:

Georgia's inaugural season was in 1892
There only 'official NCAA' NC was in 1980, 88 years later.
None in the last 39 years, since 1980.

Florida fielded its first official varsity football team in the fall of 1906,
There 1st 'official NCAA' NC was in 1996, 90 years later.
They have won 3 in the last 22 years: 1996-2006-2008

Since the SEC's expansion to 12, then 14 teams with a Conference Championship game.

UGly has played in 7 going 3-4 - LOSERS

UF has played in 12, going 7-5 - WINNERS
The Gators have as many wins as the mutts have appearances, with over twice the wins.

Now the whipped cream on top is being the only school in the Nation to be rated a Top 10 in both Football and Academics.

The cherry on top for the entire sports program is being the ONLY school in the Nation to finish in the Top 10 for the All Sports / Directors Cup standings for 35 consecutive years.
Bonus - UF is #1 in the SEC All Time in total conference championships.

Now add in that UF's UAA (Univ. Athletic Assoc.) is a private institution, not funded by the states taxpayers.

And last but not least, this is a Gator board I'm on, talking about Gator sports, not beating my chest on a leghumper, or kensucky, or choke-la-homo board... o_O
Better than you when comparing head to head or our foot up your asses. Go ahead, cherry pick the games and not use all time records. Did you learn that in Loser 101 or Whinner 101?

Too easy.
NCAA All Time National Championships:

UGly nuttlickers = 1

UF Gators = 3

Total SEC Championships:
1. Florida
2. Nobody else even close...

Losers are programs that haven’t won a national title in 40 years. That’s a loser. GT even has a title more recently than you. It’s actually comical watching you squirm about your regional program.

Losers are programs that haven’t won a national title in 40 years. That’s a loser. GT even has a title more recently than you. It’s actually comical watching you squirm about your regional program.
I'm not squirming. You're in the same region little buddy and lost to this regional team. If we suck then obviously you suck more until you can beat us again. I know you don't understand the game, but the team that beats you on the field and scores more points, wins the game. If that team loses a different game, it doesn't mean you won the game that you already lost. I'd rather hump a leg and sniff a butt than be a turd lizard fan. There's absolutely nothing you can say that would make me lower than that.

I'm not squirming. You're in the same region little buddy and lost to this regional team. If we suck then obviously you suck more until you can beat us again. I know you don't understand the game, but the team that beats you on the field and scores more points, wins the game. If that team loses a different game, it doesn't mean you won the game that you already lost. I'd rather hump a leg and sniff a butt than be a turd lizard fan. There's absolutely nothing you can say that would make me lower than that.
UF is a national program because we have won multiple titles and done it in modern times. UGA is a regional program and their in-state small school rival GT has won a title more recently. Not a good look for UGA that all these programs have won a national title more recently than them. How many different programs have won a title more recently than UGA?

UF is a national program because we have won multiple titles and done it in modern times. UGA is a regional program and their in-state small school rival GT has won a title more recently. Not a good look for UGA that all these programs have won a national title more recently than them. How many different programs have won a title more recently than UGA?
Fortunately there's other opinions than your's....

https://247sports.com/LongFormArtic...ia-Texas-college-greatest-programs-131949160/

Are you sh***ing me? Another Georgia fan getting a stiffy over another 2nd place finish? This will be about the 4th time I bring this up on a different Georgia thread. We as Gator fans were depressed over finishing 2nd in 1995. We did beat FSU to tie Georgia for national championships won the following season to ease the pain though. You think we were celebrating a loss to Bama in the 1999 and 2009 SEC Championship? You think we were celebrating finishing 3rd in 2009 after a Sugar Bowl win? Hell no!
We sure didn't celebrate losing in the 2000 NCAA finals to Michigan State and losing to UCONN in the Final Four. We didn't even celebrate losing to Texas in the 2005 college world series and losing to the Cocks in the 2011 CWS. But you Georgia fans are some hilarious mother f*****s!
Nah, I get a woody after stomping the Gators so I've been hard for 2 years now

LMAO you obviously don't get it . Check out recruiting and see who's a national program . Your statement just sound stupid LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT