ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk recruiting LOL

HC 4th&Dumb NC's = 0
Jawja Nuttlicker NC's since 1980 = 0

Times that I've gone to the buttsniffer's board to tell them about it = 0

I’m guessing most of you won’t bet real money on your team against our regional program. I have several gator friends that chirp like you all on here until I try to throw down a significant bet on the cocktail party...then crickets

And no, I’m not attempting to bet a group of strangers on a message board. Just sharing what I’ve observed from the UF crowd.

Ok so if you’re not attempting to bet anybody here then stfu Simple Jax. Nobody can bet you if you’re not willing to bet which you just stated. Nobody cares about your fake UF friends offline.

“Hurrr durrr UF fans wont bet me! But I don’t wanna bet though I’m just saying!” Dumbass.

Since this thread is supposed to be about recruiting, how’s Thursday going for Dan in recruiting? Kirby still toying with his emotions?

I just checked Rivals' rankings, current ones are:

4 - Georgia
9 - Florida

Both have Top 10 classes so if you're going to insult Florida's class then you're also insulting Kirbs'.

I also see Kirby is letting his privates come forward, which is what I predicted would happen.

Homers get fired up and Kirby has to keep them fired up about recruiting so they will give him a pass on his coaching blunders.

My guess is he's still holding 4-6 in his back pocket now. Most will likely come forward by the time the season starts.

If that's your measuring stick then you just perfectly illustrated why Georgia is a regional power and not a national one.
My posts have been about the lack of historical relevance of Florida Football therefore your response is non responsive IF you understand the term which I doubt! Think about this: Florida had NEVER won an SEC CHAMPIONSHIP prior to the Spurrier years. That devastates any argument you might make concerning the Historical relevance of Florida Football!

My posts have been about the lack of historical relevance of Florida Football therefore your response is non responsive IF you understand the term which I doubt! Think about this: Florida had NEVER won an SEC CHAMPIONSHIP prior to the Spurrier years. That devastates any argument you might make concerning the Historical relevance of Florida Football!

UF vs UGly H-2-H by decades:

1950's UF
1960's UF

1970's UGly
1980's UGly - 1980 NC
(I'll ignore UF's championships in the 1980's, both SEC and NC's)
~ The vote to remove UF's SEC-C 'post-season' was not unanimous btw) o_O

1990's UF - 1996 NC
2000's UF - 2006 - 2008 NC

2010's UF 4 - 5 UGly (Meyer-Musclecramp-McLame-Mullen)
(UF is on it's 4th HC in that time span, and still no clear UGly decade win....) :confused:

That looks like post WWII modern era:
UF 4 - 2 UGly, with the 2010's still to be determined....

UF 3 NC's
UGly 1 NC

The only thing that's devastated is your own idiocy...
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

1950's UF
1960's UF

1970's UGly
1980's UGly - 1980 NC

1990's UF 1996 NC
2000's UF 2006 - 2008 NC

2010's UF 4 - 5 UGly
(UF is on it's 4th HC in that time span, and still no clear UGly decade win....) :confused:

UF 3 NC's
UGly 1 NC

Winnebago Zabago is too stupid to figure out stats. Why do you think he believes Georgia won titles in the 20's, 1942, 1946 and 1968? His fellow Georgians here don't like him.

That's funny, as soon as Florida started winning SEC championships, it wasn't exactly enough for us. We were also concerned about beating our in state rival, FSU. It was somewhat a disappointment for us when we couldn't win more than just an SEC title. Why do you think we have more national championships?

So you're happy with Georgia being a regional program. Got it.

1950's UF
1960's UF

1970's UGly
1980's UGly - 1980 NC

1990's UF - 1996 NC
2000's UF - 2006 - 2008 NC

2010's UF 4 - 5 UGly (Meyer-Musclecramp-McLame-Mullen)

UF 3 NC's
UGly 1 NC

You were devastated when I pointed out that you NEVER won a SEC Championship until Steve Spurrier became your Coach. Give us an example of the excellence of Florida Football prior to and after the Spurrier Days!

So you're happy with Georgia being a regional program. Got it.
I’m happy that Georgia had a HALL OF FAME FOOTBALL COACH before the University of Florida was founded! It’s about pedigree and UF has none. It’s new money compared to old. Just no class! Florida Football is like a pimple on Georgia Football’s ass.

Last edited:
But hey, back to talking recruiting, shall we? ;)

OMG, 4th&Dumb just got another recruit that had a UF offer,,, we're doomed! :eek:

#6 WR Marcus Rosemy 6-2 187 4.59/40 **** Fr - Ft. Lauderdale FL, STA
He's not all that tall, but he's slow to make up for it... :D

Of course, UF already has a STA WR on their roster: (a Rival 5-star)
#6 WR Trevon Grimes 6-5 210 **** Jr - Ft. Lauderdale FL, STA
Dan got him as a Fr xfer from tOSU. Won appeal to play as a Soph.
2018 he averaged 14 yds/rec for UF. Caught 5 for 118 yds & a TD vs FSU.
=====

Of course, UF already has one of the best and deepest WR Corps in the nation.
2018 Dan recruited #5 TE/WR Kyle Pittts 6-6 246 Soph - Abington, PA - Per 247
Pitts is an absolute freak of nature, a big-bodied TE that runs with the fluidity and speed of a WR. o_O

And already in the 2020 class, Dan has verbals from:

#14 WR Leonard Manuel 6-4 200 **** 67/247 - Ocala, FL

#39 WR Jaquavion Fraziars 6-3.5 194 **** 210/247 - Dunnellon, FL

#75 WR Jeremiah Johnson 6-7 215 *** 436 - Homerville, GA
( CB's are going to have fun trying to cover this guy) :oops:

And I suppose winners claim to be a powerhouse team after losing 3 games? After proclaiming other 3 loss teams losers and irrelevant? Dumb trash posters gonna dumb trash post I guess.
I defend my own and could care less about your suckage!

tenor.gif
Be original, this was posted after the 2018 WLOCP. Beat that gayturd ass.

I defend my own and could care less about your suckage!
You got me, UF is trash and I post about it.

Wannabees and/or has beens looking for some validation on their betters board. :cool:
Typical for nuttlickers... :rolleyes:

Is Danny boy entertaining any talent this weekend? Just wondering who's gonna commit to Kirby next week.

Is Danny boy entertaining any talent this weekend? Just wondering who's gonna commit to Kirby next week.

I heard that with Warren there, that Kaiir Elam is a sure thing... :D:p:D

You know, it's prolly a good thing that 4th&Dumb has those recruiting services to tell him who to recruit/offer, otherwise he'd have to go down the list and flip a coin... ;)

Reactions: gatordad3
Nooooo! “Yippee” because with the exception of the Spurrier years you have had no success in the history of College Football unless you want to count the morally and ethically challenged years of the Meyer era. Thank God most decent Gators reject Meyer and his band of criminality!

It really upsets you that UF won more national titles in a 25 month span than UGa has won in the entire history of the universe, doesn't it?

Explain "dominates".

And don't bother talking about your two whole game winning streak. Also not interested in games that nobody alive today was alive to see.
Over the History of College Football Georgia has won many more games than Florida and has won more head to head games. It’s just a stone cold fact.

Ok so if you’re not attempting to bet anybody here then stfu Simple Jax. Nobody can bet you if you’re not willing to bet which you just stated. Nobody cares about your fake UF friends offline.

“Hurrr durrr UF fans wont bet me! But I don’t wanna bet though I’m just saying!” Dumbass.
Why you so angry all the time? Relax a little.

Name your ga/fl bet then tough guy.

Anyone noticing this one and Zabago are pretty much the same poster?

Anyone noticing Jaxmaktan stopped posting as often as soon as they started?
Anyone notice you're way off? Keep guessing who I am and you'll keep being wrong until you guess Blayze. That's the nickname I've had since my track days in highschool. I bet your's was sloth and not Sherlock!!!

Why you so angry all the time? Relax a little.

Name your ga/fl bet then tough guy.

I wouldn’t bet. Y’all are gonna win by 50 after all. Who would take a bet they’re gonna lose?

Btw ‘tough guy’ you’re the one who came here bragging about all these bets you’re making with your offline friends. Nobody brought up betting before you. I’m sure you think you’re proving a point, but talk to anybody who’s met me off this board. I didn’t even bet UF games while somebody like Meyer was here? Why? I don’t risk my money on shit I can’t control. There are plenty of teams on UF’s schedule I think they’re gonna beat, your overrated ass team included, and I’m not betting those either.

I wouldn’t bet. Y’all are gonna win by 50 after all. Who would take a bet they’re gonna lose?

Btw ‘tough guy’ you’re the one who came here bragging about all these bets you’re making with your offline friends. Nobody brought up betting before you. I’m sure you think you’re proving a point, but talk to anybody who’s met me off this board. I didn’t even bet UF games while somebody like Meyer was here? Why? I don’t risk my money on shit I can’t control. There are plenty of teams on UF’s schedule I think they’re gonna beat, your overrated ass team included, and I’m not betting those either.
So you call someone out...angrily...like you always do, yet you’re not willing to back it up. Classic tough guy move. Are you and paco related?

So you call someone out...angrily...like you always do, yet you’re not willing to back it up. Classic tough guy move. Are you and paco related?

I’m unsurprised that whole post went over your head.I called you out because you were boasting about people not willing to take bets with you even though you stated outright you weren’t taking any. That and nobody here can even verify if any of the bullshit you’re talking about is true. We just gotta take your word you’re offering all these bets to people offline and they’re too scared to take it.

There’s nothing for me to ‘back up.’ I never put a bet on the line or called you out for not taking a bet with me. This is why you’re Simple Jax. I ain’t running from shit in the same post I told you I think UF will beat your overrated ass team. I’m not going anywhere. Come back here after the game.

Reactions: fsumc
I’m unsurprised that whole post went over your head.I called you out because you were boasting about people not willing to take bets with you even though you stated outright you weren’t taking any. That and nobody here can even verify if any of the bullshit you’re talking about is true. We just gotta take your word you’re offering all these bets to people offline and they’re too scared to take it.

There’s nothing for me to ‘back up.’ I never put a bet on the line or called you out for not taking a bet with me. This is why you’re Simple Jax. I ain’t running from shit in the same post I told you I think UF will beat your overrated ass team. I’m not going anywhere. Come back here after the game.
When you call someone out directly, you better be prepared to back it up. I shared a simple observation with you all of my uf friends - that wasn’t directed at you - and you responded the same way you always do...angrily.

And bro, I live in Jax, I can guarantee you I have gator friends. And they’re all talk just like you.

Simple Jax, ladies and gentlemen. Simple Jax at his best missing the same point by two different posters.

When you call someone out directly, you better be prepared to back it up. I shared a simple observation with you all of my uf friends - that wasn’t directed at you - and you responded the same way you always do...angrily.

And bro, I live in Jax, I can guarantee you I have gator friends. And they’re all talk just like you.

Good lord you're dumb as all hell. There's nothing for me to back up simpleton. If I had called you out for not betting me or put a bet on the line then ran and tuck tail when you started talking tough, that would be me not backing up my 'tough talk.'

No, what I did was laugh at you for pretending to be tough on a message board by bragging about betting anonymous people offline while simultaneously telling everyone you have no interest in betting here. So you won't bet some anonymous people on a message board but we're supposed to believe you're so brave you're betting all these anonymous people in real life? You're full of shit and just talking. No different than when you claimed nobody here had ever been in a S&C program, then when called on it and asked to tell us which program youv'e been in you disappeared from the thread.

Over the History of College Football Georgia has won many more games than Florida and has won more head to head games. It’s just a stone cold fact.

Can't even follow simple instructions.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT GAMES NOBODY TODAY WAS ALIVE TO WITNESS.

Here's an actual RELEVANT fact: Florida is up 7 games since 1950. That's a date a lot of people alive today remember. And heck, I picked a favorable date for you, Ugaly won the first two games in that period. It's a 9 game edge for UF from 1952. Hell, Florida is up 2 since 1940. Tell me some more about your dominance. It so does make me LAUGH.

Reactions: PacoGator19
And here's how I know even further you're full of shit. You don't even have to bet money online. You could do an avatar bet, a signature bet, damn near anything for whoever you choose to bet with. But you proudly declare you have no interest in betting with anyone here, but you're big shit offline willing to bet everybody and your scared Gator fans just won't take you up on it. We just gotta take your word for it. Sure.

In it's history Georgia has averaged 6.45 wins per year while Florida has averaged 6.41 wins per year. Gosh, I feel so dominated.

As I realize that "numbers" are a bit much for you to comprehend, let me help you out in understanding this. It means UGA has been winning 4 more games than UF PER CENTURY.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT