ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk recruiting LOL

Can't even follow simple instructions.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT GAMES NOBODY TODAY WAS ALIVE TO WITNESS.

Here's an actual RELEVANT fact: Florida is up 7 games since 1950. That's a date a lot of people alive today remember. And heck, I picked a favorable date for you, Ugaly won the first two games in that period. It's a 9 game edge for UF from 1952. Hell, Florida is up 2 since 1940. Tell me some more about your dominance. It so does make me LAUGH.

I've pretty much pointed out why the series shifted, or pretty much evened out in a different timeframe, but he went the "heritage" route. He has avoided that topic.

No one cares about our conversation except you and the angry elf.
Where’d you play ball, pussy? You vanished for a while after you tried talking shit in a different thread about my alleged lack experience. Now you’re back running your suckhole getting called out again. Stupid and soft is no way to go through life, Simple Jax.

Be original, this was posted after the 2018 WLOCP. Beat that gayturd ass.
I only responded to yo you whining about another loss. I'd have to put you on the same level as Zabago. Everything we post here sails straight over your head. Be original? We haven't heard gayturd in a long time.
Nice trophy case.

You were devastated when I pointed out that you NEVER won a SEC Championship until Steve Spurrier became your Coach. Give us an example of the excellence of Florida Football prior to and after the Spurrier Days!
Are you just dumb? UF won 2 national titles since Steve Spurrier! But again you don’t know what one of those are so I can understand your confusion.

I only responded to yo you whining about another loss. I'd have to put you on the same level as Zabago. Everything we post here sails straight over your head. Be original? We haven't heard gayturd in a long time.
Nice trophy case.
There's nothing your simple brain can concoct that will go over my head or hurt my feelings. I'm a heartless bitch and you're a brainless twot.

Sorry Charlie, but we've won "titles" in the last 40 years, just not a Natty.
What titles? recruiting titles? Okay, show us at least one image of a national championship recruiting trophy. let me help you out.

Are you just dumb? UF won 2 national titles since Steve Spurrier! But again you don’t know what one of those are so I can understand your confusion.
Do you have no integrity? Other than you, I don’t know of a single honorable Gator that brags about anything accomplished under Urban Meyer!! Have you no shame??

Anyone notice you're way off? Keep guessing who I am and you'll keep being wrong until you guess Blayze. That's the nickname I've had since my track days in highschool. I bet your's was sloth and not Sherlock!!!
Nah! You actually picked the name from one of those dudes from the Globo Gym Purple Cobras in the movie Dodgeball.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Do you have no integrity? Other than you, I don’t know of a single honorable Gator that brags about anything accomplished under Urban Meyer!! Have you no shame??
Your joking right? UF earned those 2 national championships fair and square. All the other crap your spewing is just drivel from a rival that has no national titles.

Speaking of 'What a Shame' things... o_O

UGly buttsniffing, nuttlickin', leghumpers that have to post on a Gator board,,, because they openly admit that their own board 'stinks on ice.' :eek:

Cherry picked right out of winsipedia. Now show the rest. Although that SECCG thing is an add-on
These people don’t get it. They have extremely low IQs. We have managed to keep this silly chain of posts going for weeks. We swoop in occasionally and post and they stupidly respond revealing their lack of native intelligence. They do exactly what we want. Expose their stupidity on THEIR site. They simply don’t have the mental acuity to understand.

Speaking of 'What a Shame' things... o_O

UGly buttsniffing, nuttlickin', leghumpers that have to post on a Gator board,,, because they openly admit that their own board 'stinks on ice.' :eek:
Keep them coming please. Your posts confirm your stupidity!!

Keep them coming please. Your posts confirm your stupidity!!

Not only are the UGly nuttlicking trolls coming to the Gator board to spread their smelly chit, they now feel that they can give orders to Gator fans on what to do on a Gator board. o_O

Typically rude and unwanted anywhere on the net, even in their own house... :cool:

Last edited:
Your joking right? UF earned those 2 national championships fair and square. All the other crap your spewing is just drivel from a rival that has no national titles.
Soooooo??!! You are proud of the accomplishments of the Meyer years?? Just checking because all Gators that I know feel shame resulting from his reign. Are you not embarrassed? I guess it depends on your level of integrity!

Not only are the UGly nuttlicking trolls coming to the Gator board to spread their smelly chit, they now feel that they can give orders to Gator fanson what to do on a Gator board. o_O

Typically rude and unwanted anywhere on the net, even in their own house... :cool:
You’re to stupid to understand. We know we are unwanted but obviously we are accomplishing our goal. That being to expose the epic lack of intelligence of the Gators that continually take the time to respond!

You’re to stupid to understand. We know we are unwanted but obviously we are accomplishing our goal. That being to expose the epic lack of intelligence of the Gators that continually take the time to respond!

Gators take note. This is what to expect from any inbreed Jawja nuttlickin' troll... :rolleyes:

A nuttlickin' UGly troll on a Gator Msg.board is gonna give critique on INTEGRITY!!! :eek:

LMFAO on that one... :D:D:D:D:D
Integrity or lack there of is exposed when you support dishonest people and results that are tainted by corruption and illegal conduct. For the life of me I don’t understand why a proud University would turn a blind eye to the conduct of Meyer and his band of criminals.

Soooooo??!! You are proud of the accomplishments of the Meyer years?? Just checking because all Gators that I know feel shame resulting from his reign. Are you not embarrassed? I guess it depends on your level of integrity!
Why would I be embarrassed? It is a freaking college football team with a bunch of young kids on it. So because a couple of guys got into trouble it diminishes all the accomplishments of the team? Those teams won 2 national championships fair and square so of course I’m not embarrassed. A guy by the name of Tim Tebow were on those teams as well.

For all the years Meyer has coached he’s never been pegged with any sort of sanctions, etc.

There's nothing your simple brain can concoct that will go over my head or hurt my feelings. I'm a heartless bitch and you're a brainless twot.

Has anyone else noticed that SAHM is getting madder and madder with every post? The rage-typos are the best.

I bet that was in your high school yearbook "Most likely to spend his mid-life on the internet trying to make Florida fans look dumb".

Integrity or lack there of is exposed when you support dishonest people and results that are tainted by corruption and illegal conduct. For the life of me I don’t understand why a proud University would turn a blind eye to the conduct of Meyer and his band of criminals.

Now, instead of more Jawja nuttlicker drivil and 'Fake News' from a village idiot, how about you list the last time that the NCAA found ANY VIOLATION of rules by ANY GATOR TEAM, not just football.... o_O

Then we can compare our standings on the Fulmer Cup board if you'd like... :cool:

Your obvious ignorance it only surpassed by your blatant jawjat stupidity... :confused:

These people don’t get it. They have extremely low IQs. We have managed to keep this silly chain of posts going for weeks. We swoop in occasionally and post and they stupidly respond revealing their lack of native intelligence. They do exactly what we want. Expose their stupidity on THEIR site. They simply don’t have the mental acuity to understand.
A stupid ass like you calling someone else stupid. It's funny how you needed assistance for this post because you sure can't come up with a paragraph like this on your own. The only stupidity that was exposed on this site is yours along with your repetitive but weak and down syndrome like come backs.
Just like this one.
Enjoy your memories, whatever you have left from that 80 something year old brain of yours, of Bill "Stanfield."

Everyone knows UGA fans wouldn’t care if they won a title with a bunch of thugs. Selective arguments they like to pick and choose from. You can’t have it every way you want so it fits your argument, sorry.

You still having fond memories of Bill "Stanfield"? Now this small part of you totally reeks of stupid.

Now, instead of more Jawja nuttlicker drivil and 'Fake News' from a village idiot, how about you list the last time that the NCAA found ANY VIOLATION of rules by ANY GATOR TEAM, not just football.... o_O

Then we can compare our standings on the Fulmer Cup board if you'd like... :cool:

Your obvious ignorance it only surpassed by your blatant jawjat stupidity... :confused:
Simple Question: Did any other University have 2 murderers(1 serial) on it football team?

I’m sure you feel shame for your lone national title you won by buying multiple recruits, Walker the most notable. This was admitted to by a UGA employee. Get on your high horse somewhere else pu**y. Or jump off, that works too.

Everyone knows UGA fans wouldn’t care if they won a title with a bunch of thugs. Selective arguments they like to pick and choose from. You can’t have it every way you want so it fits your argument, sorry.
Yep and what argument. They haven’t even won a title in 40 years. They want to try and discount everybody else’s. That is what losers do and they wonder why UGA is an underachieving program.

Has anyone else noticed that SAHM is getting madder and madder with every post? The rage-typos are the best.

You’d be angry too if you were some poor, washed up old hag living in a trailer in the middle of nowhere Georgia. And apparently married to a Gator, you know the people ‘she’ considers scum of the earth. Somebody must be hating life right now.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
In it's history Georgia has averaged 6.45 wins per year while Florida has averaged 6.41 wins per year. Gosh, I feel so dominated.

As I realize that "numbers" are a bit much for you to comprehend, let me help you out in understanding this. It means UGA has been winning 4 more games than UF PER CENTURY.

So basically we win the same amount of games than UGA but don’t choke when it matters? Such rich “tradition” UGA has.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I’m sure you feel shame for your lone national title you won by buying multiple recruits, Walker the most notable. This was admitted to by a UGA employee. Get on your high horse somewhere else pu**y. Or jump off, that works too.
355 LOL!! Keep them coming. My goal is 500!

Simple Question: Did any other University have 2 murderers(1 serial) on it football team?

Do you work for 'infamous FAKE NEWS CNN?'
If not, you should apply right away, you'd be a shoo-in for them. :cool:

No student-athlete while at UF has ever been convicted of murder, much less serial.
So the 3-4 years spent at UF is a minor and by and large a positive influence, compared to the 18 year upbringing by parents, or the years later spent as adults somewhere else. o_O

This is as stupid as blaming the state of Florida because Ted Bundy killed someone while he was passing through the state... :rolleyes:

355 LOL!! Keep them coming. My goal is 500!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT