ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk recruiting LOL

See above. Comprehension seems to be a problem for you. I NEVER SAID I WAS A GATOR FAN. And yes I was alive when Bill and Jake played. Saw the game where Bill and Patten sacked Steve 12 times and almost cost Steve the Heisman.

Definitely a Gator fan. We're convinced *thumbs up*

Yessssss Florida was dominate during the Spurrier and Tebow years. It’s also true that you weren’t before and haven’t been since! Thank God for Steve and Tim. Where would you be without out them? Still at 20 game disadvantage?

Where would Georgia be without Dooley and Herschel? Are you really this dense?

Was he on the team? Do you actually brag on anything a Meyer team did? Most of the Florida fans I know are embarrassed by anything Meyer. I guess some have accomplished so little in life that they will hang their hat on anything!

Didn't Meyer win more NCs in 3 years at Florida than Georgia has in its history?

Reactions: gatordad3
Your fanbase has overblown the hype and expectations for this season alone. When he comes up short again the noise will begin. You spent most of the 80s and 90s being irrelevant. Richt was given a long leash but now your base is demanding a title and comparing itself to one of the greatest dynasties of all time that is still in effect. This leash will be much shorter for the same results as the last guy.

Yep. Homers thought Richt was Bobby Bowden Jr, they think Kirby is Nick Saban Jr.

Let Georgia lose another 4 games this year and Kirby Richt and his $5 haircut will be on the hot seat faster than you can say 'shit poster'.

Yep. Homers thought Richt was Bobby Bowden Jr, they think Kirby is Nick Saban Jr.

Let Georgia lose another 4 games this year and Kirby Richt and his $5 haircut will be on the hot seat faster than you can say 'shit poster'.
Oh my goodness! I seem to have upset
I would hope so. Richt outstayed his usefulness by about 5 years. Honest,y, Richt lost the fire and will to compete. I believe it is directly related to his wife’s cancer battle. It changed him and his outlook on sports. I can’t say I understand it because I haven’t had to go thru that particular situation. I think he should have just stepped away and did what was more important to him. Kirby has the fire, but he’s got to perform. Simple as that.

You are wasting your time trying to have a conversation with most from the Gator Nation. You must realize that they are low IQ bunch that doesn’t understand that sans Spurrier and Tebow their program has never been and never will again be relevant in College Football. Some aren’t even embarrassed to tout their performance during the Meyer years when any self respecting, law abiding Floridian is devastated by what went on in Gainesville during that time.

Last edited:

You are wasting your time trying to have a conversation with most from the Gator Nation. You must realize that they are low IQ bunch that doesn’t understand that sans Spurrier and Tebow their program has never been and never will again be relevant in College Football. Some aren’t even embarrassed to tout their performance during the Meyer years when any self respecting, law abiding Floridian is devastated by what went on in Gainesville during that time.
Yep you are so right. UF only has more national titles and more Heisman winners than UGA. We’ve also won a national title within the last 40 years. What will we ever do?

Yep you are so right. UF only has more national titles and more Heisman winners than UGA. We’ve also won a national title within the last 40 years. What will we ever do?
You might wait until you are among the leaders in all time victories in college football especially when you aren’t near UA, LSU, Auburn and yes, UGA! Seems everyone’s bitch should keep their mouth closed but of course most of you suffer from low IQ!!

You might wait until you are among the leaders in all time victories in college football especially when you aren’t near UA, LSU, Auburn and yes, UGA! Seems everyone’s bitch should keep their mouth closed but of course most of you suffer from low IQ!!
Congrats on all your wins in the leather helmet days but no hardware to show for it. Yale, Harvard, Yale & Princeton have a lot of wins as well. Yippee! LOL

I’m good with the more national titles and more Heisman Trophy winners.

The University of Miami isn’t even in the top 50 in wins. I’m sure they are just completely heartbroken by that stat and don’t care that they have 5 national titles. Same goes for FSU

Congrats on all your wins in the leather helmet days but no hardware to show for it. Yale, Harvard, Yale & Princeton have a lot of wins as well. Yippee! LOL

I’m good with the more national titles and more Heisman Trophy winners.

The University of Miami isn’t even in the top 50 in wins. I’m sure they are just completely heartbroken by that stat and don’t care that they have 5 national titles. Same goes for FSU
Are you good with getting your teeth kicked in by Kirby? Times have changed my friend. The fact that you all bring up the past so much is very telling o_O

What does Georgia football look like without Dooley and Herschel?

Are you good with getting your teeth kicked in by Kirby? Times have changed my friend. The fact that you all bring up the past so much is very telling o_O
UGA fans have been saying that for 40 years now. Nothing has changed. GT has a title more recently than you.

You’re new here so for your info the first guy you quoted is a bammer. I know,it’s really hard to tell with the way his tongue is stuck so far up the Gators asses, but it’s true. He’s still angwy at Kirby for leaving. He’s never shit talked Joey Freshwater, Swamp Donkey, or Cristobal. But he hates him some Kirby. Just be prepared for lots and lots of hypocrisy and lack of awareness.

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg
You’re new here so for your info the first guy you quoted is a bammer. I know,it’s really hard to tell with the way his tongue is stuck so far up the Gators asses, but it’s true. He’s still angwy at Kirby for leaving. He’s never shit talked Joey Freshwater, Swamp Donkey, or Cristobal. But he hates him some Kirby. Just be prepared for lots and lots of hypocrisy and lack of awareness.
Says the UGA homer on a UF board.

Hahaha Simple Jax your BFF is bragging about all time wins and a non-existent national title from 1927. Try and keep up, dummy.
Good for him. Someone has to remind you all that football didn’t start in 1990.

I’ll continue to brag about my guy Kirby clowning y’all on the field and in recruiting.

Two Georgia shit posters on a Florida board discussing how silly they think Florida fans are.

What a time to be alive...

Two Georgia shit posters on a Florida board discussing how silly they think Florida fans are.

What a time to be alive...
It’s awesome. So much fun to come by every now and then and see how many responses I have prompted. It exposes the absolute lack of awareness of some Gators. Lack of intelligence and epic insecurity is the only explanation!! Keep them coming!!

It’s awesome. So much fun to come by every now and then and see how many responses I have prompted. It exposes the absolute lack of awareness of some Gators. Lack of intelligence and epic insecurity is the only explanation!! Keep them coming!!

Here's yet another nuttlicker, begging his betters on a Gator board, for some validation for his loser has-beens (last NC 39 years ago) excuse for a team.
Kinda sad for them, but it's pretty funny for me... ;)--:D:D

PS --

UF 35 Consecutive Years, (#1 Streak in Nation) Top 10 Finish (4) for the
Natl. All Sports Director's Cup.

It's the offseason. We're so bored we'll even entertain nomadic shit posters.

Well let’s see. Would it be better to have been relevant at one time and not be relevant in the present, or to have never been relevant at all?

And it’s a waste of time trying to have a conversation with gator nation, yet your dumbass can’t keep from infesting the board. The collective IQ of your fan base isn’t above room temperature.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT