ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk recruiting LOL

Well let’s see. Would it be better to have been relevant at one time and not be relevant in the present, or to have never been relevant at all?

And it’s a waste of time trying to have a conversation with gator nation, yet your dumbass can’t keep from infesting the board. The collective IQ of your fan base isn’t above room temperature.
I don’t spend any time. I breeze in for a second and see what response I can evoke from the low IQ crowd and you guys never disappoint! One uninformed ignorant post after another. As I said earlier I have relatives that are Gators and you guys are an inferior breed. You couldn’t have graduated from the same University as they did.

Then you look like an even bigger dumbass for staying here and watching it.
I understand and would normally agree but my goal has been to make you and the other low IQ individuals look as stupid as possible. Something which I have achieved at a hugely satisfying level!

Thanks. What about our first National Championship in ‘27 or the one in ‘42 or 46. They may be from the Golden Days but at least UGA has Golden Days. Thanks again to Spurrier and Tebow the only thing Golden about UF.

What '27, '42 and '46 championships? You claimed to have made people here look stupid. The only one around here who looks stupid is you. Even your fellow Dwag fans here think you're stupid. Stupid!
https://www.ncaa.com/history/football/fbs
giphy.gif

LizardGrad89, thanks again for the link. It sure made Winnebago look more stupid than he really is.

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
Or your boy was busted for making stuff up which is why he chose not to respond to my question. SOP over here, similar to fake news CNN.

Your ignorance is indicative that most(if not all) UF have no historical understanding of College Football. There was no universally accepted National Championship of College Football until recently. There were multiple National Champion named in many years. UGA won Championships in ‘27, ‘42, ‘46, ‘68 and ‘80. UF fans do not understand this because Florida has no historical relevance in College Football except for the Spurrier and Tebow Years. Thank God for them.

Last edited:
Your ignorance is indicative that most(if not all) UF have no historical understanding of College Football. There was no universally accepted National Championship of College Football until recently. There were multiple National Champion names in many years. UGA won Championships in ‘27, ‘42, ‘46, ‘68 and ‘80. UF fans do not understand this because Florida has no historical relevance in College Football except for the Spurrier and Tebow Years. Thank God for them.
The NCAA link says otherwise, dipsh**! BTW, you replied to the wrong person, Mr Real Low IQ Boy. You make it so easy for us including other Georgia fans here prove how truly stupid you are. It's obvious you're the retard in your family.

How long has it been since Georgia had any historical relevance? A little thin skinned?

Last edited:
I understand and would normally agree but my goal has been to make you and the other low IQ individuals look as stupid as possible. Something which I have achieved at a hugely satisfying level!

Sounds like you have very low self-esteem then. Being a huge Georgia fan, that's to be expected.

Your ignorance is indicative that most(if not all) UF have no historical understanding of College Football. There was no universally accepted National Championship of College Football until recently. There were multiple National Champion named in many years. UGA won Championships in ‘27, ‘42, ‘46, ‘68 and ‘80. UF fans do not understand this because Florida has no historical relevance in College Football except for the Spurrier and Tebow Years. Thank God for them.

Actually you didn't 'win' a NC in any of those years. No one did prior to the BCS. You were awarded them by whatever poll you claim.

Playing by his rules, I'm claiming the 84 and 85 titles.
Actually an average person would do a little research and you would know what is universally accepted and what isn’t. I realize that’s asking a great deal of a intellectually challenged group such as you guys but it could help you to comprehend. If you are entitled to claim 84 and 85 no problem but that doesn’t change the fact that UF football is a footnote historically as far a College Football is concerned! You don’t register!!! You must have at least 800 all time wins to be in the discussion!

Wrong person but I’m with you. College football existed pre spurrier coaching days, unbeknownst to some on here.

Actually an average person would do a little research and you would know what is universally accepted and what isn’t. I realize that’s asking a great deal of a intellectually challenged group such as you guys but it could help you to comprehend. If you are entitled to claim 84 and 85 no problem but that doesn’t change the fact that UF football is a footnote historically as far a College Football is concerned! You don’t register!!! You must have at least 800 all time wins to be in the discussion!

UF didn’t even start football until 1906. You all had like a 20 year head start, lmao.

Wrong person but I’m with you. College football existed pre spurrier coaching days, unbeknownst to some on here.
Yeah, we know.
Since 1950 My Gators have kicked your nuttlickers butts 40 years to 20 years, and have owned you this century, so your false bravado is not impressing me in the least. :rolleyes:

BTW, I enjoyed watching LSU and then Bama and then even #15 Texass embarrass your so tough nuttlickers... :cool:

Here is the thing, and like I've stated let's talk who has done what since desegregation. I know Gwenth will get his anus all tightened up but let's not ignore the big elephant in the room.

Why do you think the big 3 in Florida didn't win much but exploded to 11 national titles combined once everything even out as far as minorities getting athletic scholarships? Do you not study any demographics and history to realize that Florida had a population boom and a large part of that population are minorities?

Do you not think having a diverse team makes a difference?

Sure football existed pre desegregation but do you not realize why it's usually a southern team winning the national titles? Where a large part of the NFL talent comes from.

Now that Florida isn't all Spaniards and Native Americans and now that the SEC allows black players to play and attend school, notice how the UF/UGA isn't all one sided UGA? Geez I wonder why that is?

Like I said, congratulations on dominating UF with the better white guys. Congratulations on the great depression titles in the white vs white era.

I knew that was coming...but despite what he said...Bama has won a shit ton of titles since the BCS days.
I do agree that Bama claims a shit ton of titles. Ole Miss claims false titles. UT added extra shiz. Winnabago and Sanford claim some AJC awarded titles.

Despite all of that...no matter what title rule book you claim titles by...Bama has a ton. Old historical ones, couple of decade ago ones...current recent ones.

I hate Bama just as much as you do but take away those s*** ton of titles that Bama claims, they still have at least 8 titles that are undisputed/not shared.
I know. It’s the stupid shit he says though. Bama claims more unproven titles than anyone.

I hate Bama just as much as you do but take away those s*** ton of titles that Bama claims, they still have at least 8 titles that are undisputed/not shared.

Shit poster knows that as I've had this precise conversation with him too many times to count. As usual, he's lying about what I've told him in the past hoping I will engage him directly.

In fact, I've always said any school can claim as many as they want. I wish we claimed 1945, 1966 and 1977 in addition to the ones we do. I also wish we'd drop 1941 as that's ridiculous, but...

Georgia will end up with a top 2 class like they usually do and Florida...... well, they are having some problems I see . Clemson is tearing it up and Saban is Saban LOL. I feel like we'll get a few more 5 stars this year and recruiting is the biggest difference between Kirby and Richt. Kirby is elite and Richt was just maybe a little above average

Let's talk titles... Lol... You have none, bye Chihuahua.

Didn't you know they beat a four loss Auburn to win the SEC? Well then they..... But the next year they almost beat you guys in the SEC title game, then they..... You know, never mind.. They aren't even a regional power, Georgia Tech has a more recent National Title.
How’s it feel to get your fudge packed by a less than regional power?

Then why can't they usually finish in the top 2 on the field?
We did in '17 #2. as Kirby's Dawgs grow into their rolls, we'll improve. Last year was our weakest team Kirby has had or will have in the foreseeable future and you lizards lost to us last year. Just saying. I believe you'll improve under Mullen, but you'll always be Kirby's little b!(@h.

Flukes happen. UF is a national program because we can win national titles in the modern era. UGA just can’t do it.
Yes, you've won NC since UGA, but you're on your 3rd coach now since winning one. I'm confident we'll get ours with Kirby at the helm, can't say the same for UF and Mullen.

You won't play Alabama this year. Which is why Kirby Richt will be 0-2 against him after this season instead of 0-3.

Richt was 2-0 against Bama after 3 seasons. Just FYI.
Yes,Richt was 2-0 against Bama after 3 season, 1st win, no Saban, 2nd win Saban's 1st yr at Bama. Big difference in those teams and the Bama teams Kirby faced.

Yes, you've won NC since UGA, but you're on your 3rd coach now since winning one. I'm confident we'll get ours with Kirby at the helm, can't say the same for UF and Mullen.
UGA fans have been saying the same thing for 40 years now. We are all still waiting.

You sound just like a window licking barner fan I know.
Nah it’s just the facts. The last 40 years proves it. Regional programs are the type of programs to win 1 title every 40 years or so.

Last edited:
We did in '17 #2. as Kirby's Dawgs grow into their rolls, we'll improve. Last year was our weakest team Kirby has had or will have in the foreseeable future and you lizards lost to us last year. Just saying. I believe you'll improve under Mullen, but you'll always be Kirby's little b!(@h.
Are you sh***ing me? Another Georgia fan getting a stiffy over another 2nd place finish? This will be about the 4th time I bring this up on a different Georgia thread. We as Gator fans were depressed over finishing 2nd in 1995. We did beat FSU to tie Georgia for national championships won the following season to ease the pain though. You think we were celebrating a loss to Bama in the 1999 and 2009 SEC Championship? You think we were celebrating finishing 3rd in 2009 after a Sugar Bowl win? Hell no!
We sure didn't celebrate losing in the 2000 NCAA finals to Michigan State and losing to UCONN in the Final Four. We didn't even celebrate losing to Texas in the 2005 college world series and losing to the Cocks in the 2011 CWS. But you Georgia fans are some hilarious mother f*****s!

Last edited:
Are you sh***ing me? Another Georgia fan getting a stiffy over another 2nd place finish? This will be about the 4th time I bring this up on a different Georgia thread. We as Gator fans were depressed over finishing 2nd in 1995. We did beat FSU to tie Georgia for national championships won the following season to ease the pain though. You think we were celebrating a loss to Bama in the 1999 and 2009 SEC Championship? You think we were celebrating finishing 3rd in 2009 after a Sugar Bowl win? Hell no!
We sure didn't celebrate losing in the 2000 NCAA finals to Michigan State and losing to UCONN in the Final Four. We didn't even celebrate losing to Texas in the 2005 college world series and losing to the Cocks in the 2011 CWS. But you Georgia fans are some hilarious mother f*****!
This is why they are a regional program. Finishing 2nd or 3rd is good for them. They accept that and are fine with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT