ADVERTISEMENT

Left is hoping for a Covid comeback.

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
So says Rand Paul.......mostly an Independent. Are you listening @kalimgoodman ? I don't care about Rand Paul. Why would the left want covid back you might ask? More fraudulent election results? More lockdowns? @Mdfgator Lots of questions for you sheep to answer.
images

BTW @Uniformed_ReRe I know that National Divorce is a sore topic with you, but here's fair warning: If the left DOES try lockdowns again and you guys DO go along with it blindly like you did in 2020, then you are forcing our hand, National Divorce is on.

So if you want to avoid a split, get on board with the program. If not, don't complain over the consequences.

So says Rand Paul.......mostly an Independent. Are you listening @kalimgoodman ? I don't care about Rand Paul. Why would the left want covid back you might ask? More fraudulent election results? More lockdowns? @Mdfgator Lots of questions for you sheep to answer.
images
Why? Because since they stole the election, they have made EVERYTHING worse, and because of that need a f'n miracle to stay in power, especially since they installed a brain dead, corrupt lying loser to be POTUS..and his back up is even dumber than he is...if possible (This answer is 100% spot on)

BTW @Uniformed_ReRe I know that National Divorce is a sore topic with you, but here's fair warning: If the left DOES try lockdowns again and you guys DO go along with it blindly like you did in 2020, then you are forcing our hand, National Divorce is on.

So if you want to avoid a split, get on board with the program. If not, don't complain over the consequences.
Who would pay for all of their gubment freebies if we split?

Reactions: nail1988
Why? Because since they stole the election, they have made EVERYTHING worse, and because of that need a f'n miracle to stay in power, especially since they installed a brain dead, corrupt lying loser to be POTUS..and his back up is even dumber than he is...if possible (This answer is 100% spot on)
The DEMS are now starting to believe that arresting Trump on bogus charges WILL NOT get the job done. So move on to the next scheme, steal the election campaign.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT