ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Florida

Gators should win, nut Kentucky has been the better team in the trenches the last few years. I don't want Mark Stoops and his boring style of play in Gainesville, but he's a better coach than what we've got. Not picking a winner, but my expectations have gotten very low in spite of some really high quality talent.

Last edited:
Reactions: TEBOW TIME
kentucky is a way worse match up for UF than the Vols were, it doesn't matter what number is next to a teams name or not.

Reactions: gatordad3
Gators should win, nut Kentucky has been the better team in the trenches the last few years. I don't want Mark Stoops and his boring style of play in Gainesville, but he's a better coach than what we've got. Not picking a winner, but my expectations have gotten very low in spite of some really high quality talent.
After seeing what we saw Saturday night, you have to wonder if Napier will lose control over the locker room, he basically cost the Gators a win with his boneheaded calls. The players have to be second guessing how that went down considering they played their asses off for no good reason. Running your QB at the goal line when prior to the season, packages were made specifically for the bigger QB in situations like that, lining up in the shotgun on 4th and 1 and running a jet sweep. That's only two of the bad calls that come to mind, mostly because I've tried to forget thinking about it. :mad:

If Napier finds a way to lose to this Kentucky team he should be fired immediately after the game.
sadgator’s not sure what has grown more tiresome, the actual death watch or the death watch predictions prior to every…single…game

Oh, and for reasons already stated ad nauseam, Napier won’t be fired “immediately” if he loses to Kentucky, just sayin’…

sadgator’s not sure what has grown more tiresome, the actual death watch or the death watch predictions prior to every…single…game

Oh, and for reasons already stated ad nauseam, Napier won’t be fired “immediately” if he loses to Kentucky, just sayin’…
Notice I said should be. Have you seen this Kentucky team? They didn't show up to play Vandy and Stoops makes $9 million a year.

Reactions: gatordad3
I have watched quite a bit of KY games this year and that defense is still pretty good. That Vandy QB is hard to contain as the Bama game showed. KYs offense is down this year. Their passing attack has been pretty bad and they haven't been able to just line up and run it like some recent years. If our defense plays like the TN game I like our chances. It won't be an easy first SEC start for Lagway though.

And they're working like heck to defense the 5 or 6 plays that Billy Napier calls every game.
:
images

Our Gators have issues but Kentucky has a running back who apparently doesn't tie his shoes. So Stoops sits him down. Personally I would get one of my managers to teach him how to tie his shoes, especially when he may be the best runner on your team. Jamarion Wilcox averaged 11.7 yards per carry but only had three carries vs. Vanderbilt.

Last edited:
Our Gators have issues but Kentucky has a running back who apparently doesn't tie his shoes. So Stoops sits him down. Personally I would get one of my managers to teach him how to tie his shoes, especially when he may be the best runner on your team. Jamarion Wilcox averaged 11.7 yards per carry but only had three carries vs. Vanderbilt.

So chewing gum and knowing how to tie your shoes doesn't matter to NIL money? Who knew?:rolleyes:

CFB has reached a new level of retardness. Claude have mercy.😂 It is no wonder why professional athletes are dead broke 2 years after leaving the NFL.

• Haha
Reactions: Gators1853
Up until two games ago we couldn't play defense either.
That's only because Tennessee was exposed by Arky and UF and only proved UT is nothing more than a barely middle of the pack SEC school. They too will lose to Vandy.

With their remaining schedule, they finish 8-4 at best. Then again, they will lose to either Vandy or Kentucky, or both to finish 6-6.

If there's another penalty for 12 men on the field for a field goal attempt or punting, no reason to wait till the end of the season to fire Napier.

If there's another penalty for 12 men on the field for a field goal attempt or punting, no reason to wait till the end of the season to fire Napier.
I read somewhere that we had an injury right before the half and or course those yahoo refs were not going to stop the clock if the player had lost an arm.

That's only because Tennessee was exposed by Arky and UF and only proved UT is nothing more than a barely middle of the pack SEC school. They too will lose to Vandy.

With their remaining schedule, they finish 8-4 at best. Then again, they will lose to either Vandy or Kentucky, or both to finish 6-6.

I guess the TN - Bama game will tell us who is more down out of those 2 teams. The winner has a good chance to make the playoff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT