ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Florida

Gators should win, nut Kentucky has been the better team in the trenches the last few years. I don't want Mark Stoops and his boring style of play in Gainesville, but he's a better coach than what we've got. Not picking a winner, but my expectations have gotten very low in spite of some really high quality talent.

Last edited:
Reactions: TEBOW TIME
kentucky is a way worse match up for UF than the Vols were, it doesn't matter what number is next to a teams name or not.

Gators should win, nut Kentucky has been the better team in the trenches the last few years. I don't want Mark Stoops and his boring style of play in Gainesville, but he's a better coach than what we've got. Not picking a winner, but my expectations have gotten very low in spite of some really high quality talent.
After seeing what we saw Saturday night, you have to wonder if Napier will lose control over the locker room, he basically cost the Gators a win with his boneheaded calls. The players have to be second guessing how that went down considering they played their asses off for no good reason. Running your QB at the goal line when prior to the season, packages were made specifically for the bigger QB in situations like that, lining up in the shotgun on 4th and 1 and running a jet sweep. That's only two of the bad calls that come to mind, mostly because I've tried to forget thinking about it. :mad:

Reactions: ocalaman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT