ADVERTISEMENT

Kangaroo Jan. 6th Committee wants Trump to testify... haha

trump has been saying that he wants to testify....

Said the same to the Mueller investigation...(and never did :rolleyes: )
Said the same to the James NY AG investigation (he fought for years not to)

And the ONLY reason why is because his legal counsel will never let that happen without a long drawn out fight of the subpoena because trump is a walking talking perjury charge waiting to happen
The Mueller investigation? Oh yeah, the same investigation that ended up with Mueller looking and feeling like a major retard at his own hearing after years of preparation to try and bring down Trump.

The Mueller investigation? Oh yeah, the same investigation that ended up with Mueller looking and feeling like a major retard at his own hearing after years of preparation to try and bring down Trump.
I can just visualize Biden and Mueller wandering around a park eating ice cream and getting lost in the bushes. 😂

No Trump supporters want to shut down the Jan6 committee.

All libs want Durham to go away.

Critical thinking tells us why.

That's the investigation where Mueller went to Congress and cleared Trump, right?

No Trump supporter wanted that to end. @BSC911 got horny over that joke of an investigation for 2 years here. Every new leak brought him new life that Trump was going to jail.

That's the investigation where Mueller went to Congress and cleared Trump, right?

No Trump supporter wanted that to end. @BSC911 got horny over that joke of an investigation for 2 years here. Every new leak brought him new life that Trump was going to jail.

Still believing the lies of William Barr? 🤣

I guess you believe in William Barr when you NEED to...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...emo-trump-obstruction-mueller-probe-rcna44690
DOJ releases unredacted memo to Barr on Trump, obstruction in Mueller probe
A federal appeals court ordered the Justice Department to release the 2019 memo advising then-Attorney General William Barr at the end of Robert Mueller's inquiry.

Reactions: gatorspeed
Mueller: 8 convictions Durham: 0 convictions
Mikhail Bystrov, Mikhail Burchik, Aleksandra Krylova, Sergey Polozov, Anna Bogacheva, Maria Bovda, Robert Bovda, Dzheykhun Aslanov, ...

22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966.gif

Sentenced:​

Awaiting sentencing:​

jerkit.gif

There's one thing you conveniently left out. Mueller looked stupid trying to bring Trump down, and looked stupid in front a world wide audience doing so.

There's one thing you conveniently left out...

A federal court found that William Barr had to lie and coverup about charging trump with obstruction of justice

trump supporters are too stupid to care about the former POTUS and AG lying about the crimes he committed

They're too preoccupied with donald trump's PR ratings

A federal court found that William Barr had to lie and coverup about charging trump with obstruction of justice

trump supporters are too stupid to care about the former POTUS and AG lying about the crimes he committed

So how did the Mueller investigation turn out?

Not really. In most federal investigations the "target" is usually the last person requested to testify because the previous testimony of others can be used to corner him in

trump has been saying that he wants to testify....

Said the same to the Mueller investigation...(and never did :rolleyes: )
Said the same to the James NY AG investigation (he fought for years not to)

And the ONLY reason why is because his legal counsel will never let that happen without a long drawn out fight of the subpoena because trump is a walking talking perjury charge waiting to happen
That is fair point.

Oh I know that he's FOS when it comes to "wanting to testify". His supporters believe that non-sense.

That is fair point.

Oh I know that he's FOS when it comes to "wanting to testify". His supporters believe that non-sense.
Of course he wants to testify. Bannon did too, and the committee wouldn't let him, remember that?

The Jan6 committee did this big dog and pony show about how they were gonna subpoena Bannon and DEMAND he testify.

What was Bannon's response? He said he was fine with that, as long as the testimony was LIVE and in PRIME TIME.

Jan6 committee said hell no. Trump will happily testify under similar conditions, and there's no way the Jan6 committee will let him.

Ask yourself why.

Of course he wants to testify. Bannon did too, and the committee wouldn't let him, remember that?

No, I don't remember that. Bannon thumbed his nose at the Cmte even after they subpeonaed him...fought testifying until the very last minute outside of the courthouse

Then claimed he didn't understand and would be willing to testify

The judge laughed and then convicted him

But as with all of the insurrectionists he's free to testify from now until the investigation is closed

So if Bannon really wants to testify nothing's stopping him now

The cmte is willing to take his testimony from his jail cell

The Jan6 committee did this big dog and pony show about how they were gonna subpoena Bannon and DEMAND he testify.

What was Bannon's response? He said he was fine with that, as long as the testimony was LIVE and in PRIME TIME.

malone likes to think people implicated in a crime have the right to dictate anything

Says everything you need to know about trump supporters 🤣

Jan6 committee said hell no. Trump will happily testify under similar conditions, and there's no way the Jan6 committee will let him.

Ask yourself why.

Why are they unwilling to testify on recorded interviews under oath like hundreds of government employees?

Testifying on recorded deposition doesn't preclude of testifying live under oath
Just ask all of the people who have testified live before the cmte already

They ALL have testified first on video under oath...and then live
Cipollone, Rosen, Hershman, Donohughe, Hutchinson, Luttig, etc.

Maybe you should ask yourself why trump, Pence, & Bannon can't do the same?

So what's trump & Bannon's problem?

Last edited:
Mueller had to clear Trump. Then when the libs went ape shit he backtracked say he WANTED to send him to jail for life, but couldn't cause he's the President.

I'm sure @RayGravesGhost bought it. Especially if he read it in an article in The Atlantic.

Better than believing some made up story by Malone who has exactly zero proof to what he's claiming...

malone caught mentally masturbating 🤣

One thing that stands out in my mind was that Mueller stated over and over that his investigation and the Wisman lynch mob could not exonerate former president Trump. I'm starting to think that the justice department and the FBI never really tried to exonerate president Trump. For example look how long it took them to admit that the Russian "pee" story was a hoax. That's why I don't think they were really trying to exonerate our former president.

Last edited:
One thing that stands out in my mind was that Mueller stated over and over that his investigation and the Wisman lynch mob could not exonerate former president Trump. I'm starting to think that the justice department and the FBI never really tried to exonerate president Trump. For example look how long it took them to admit that the Russsaen "pee" story was a hoax. That's why I don't think they were really trying to exonerate presodent Trump.
When did they admit the pee tape was a hoax? We only found out once Durham got the FBI under oath.

Mueller's job was to find dirt on Trump. He couldn't do it. They've been trying for 7 years and never have.

If Trump demands live TV coverage - they will NEVER bring him to the committee. NO FRIGGIN’ WAY!

Trump will destroy them w facts & The Reichstag 2.0 Committee knows it!
100% chance they’ll have a mute button on his
Mic. No way they let him talk.

Reactions: gatordad3
100% chance they’ll have a mute button on his
Mic. No way they let him talk.
It's amazing how many people think this is Trump:

tumblr_p6f76zQJ2j1rwpuwqo2_540.gifv

If Trump does appear, believe me, his mike will be on all the time. He has zero filter, and the goal will be to upset him so he blurts something out that they can use. Over/under on how long that takes is 7 minutes. Bet the under.

It's amazing how many people think this is Trump:

tumblr_p6f76zQJ2j1rwpuwqo2_540.gifv

If Trump does appear, believe me, his mike will be on all the time. He has zero filter, and the goal will be to upset him so he blurts something out that they can use. Over/under on how long that takes is 7 minutes. Bet the under.
Trust me, he’ll be fine.

Finally someone will bring up the fact Pelosi had control over the National Guard not coming in. Did you know she hired a documentarian to follow her around on J6?

Well she did, and they showed footage of her directing security in the last hearing. They killed their own narrative.

I’m sure Trump’s lawyers will appeal on grounds of separation of powers and he’ll never testify and they know that. Plus they aren’t even scheduled to convene again until after the holidays. The subpoena is a PR stunt. Plus they argued it was an national emergency to bring him in but this sham has been going on for over a year.

Such a joke…

Is it dirty politics? Yes. Is it original? Bahaha.

You really can't see that they are just following the Benghazi playbook?
Same result. Zero. Benghazi was just pay per view fodder Judge Judy bullshit. Clinton lifetime crimes make that look like a jaywalking ticket. It's going to be hilarious when Quid Pro Lame Duck Joe spends his final two years in office paying MAGA attorney fees defending his criminal legacy, mostly in the court of public opinion. The best thing America will benefit from is him returning to his basement only popping out like "Whack a mole". What a loser POS he is, as well as his minion sheep.

Dershowitz exposes the truth about this sham. @LizardGrad89

But as a liberal, we all know you are not seeking truth. Same as the election, “count every vote” whether legal or not. Libs have zero morals.

Dershowitz then said of the committee's actions, which are taking place a few weeks before the midterm elections: "I think there's a lot of theater here, and not a lot of real law being practiced."

No, I don't remember that. Bannon thumbed his nose at the Cmte even after they subpeonaed him...fought testifying until the very last minute outside of the courthouse

Then claimed he didn't understand and would be willing to testify

The judge laughed and then convicted him

But as with all of the insurrectionists he's free to testify from now until the investigation is closed

So if Bannon really wants to testify nothing's stopping him now

The cmte is willing to take his testimony from his jail cell

malone likes to think people implicated in a crime have the right to dictate anything

Says everything you need to know about trump supporters 🤣

Why are they unwilling to testify on recorded interviews under oath like hundreds of government employees?

Testifying on recorded deposition doesn't preclude of testifying live under oath
Just ask all of the people who have testified live before the cmte already

They ALL have testified first on video under oath...and then live
Cipollone, Rosen, Hershman, Donohughe, Hutchinson, Luttig, etc.

Maybe you should ask yourself why trump, Pence, & Bannon can't do the same?

So what's trump & Bannon's problem?
And yet you ignore those in the Obama admin that did the same as Bannon. Or worse, celebrate a Danchenko acquittal. You celebrate the country having a two tiered justice system because your politics are the most important thing to you. No need to reply, because you currently can’t. 🤣

Same result. Zero. Benghazi was just pay per view fodder Judge Judy bullshit. Clinton lifetime crimes make that look like a jaywalking ticket. It's going to be hilarious when Quid Pro Lame Duck Joe spends his final two years in office paying MAGA attorney fees defending his criminal legacy, mostly in the court of public opinion. The best thing America will benefit from is him returning to his basement only popping out like "Whack a mole". What a loser POS he is, as well as his minion sheep.
Do you not understand that the Benghazi hearings were never intended to do anything other than drag Dems through the mud? Do none of you remember that the focus of "the Benghazi scandal" was Obama until he won reelection then suddenly it turned to Hillary? That's what the Jan 6th hearings are for. Pubs created these plays, don't hate on the Dems for using the same playbook.

Trust me, he’ll be fine.

Finally someone will bring up the fact Pelosi had control over the National Guard not coming in. Did you know she hired a documentarian to follow her around on J6?

Well she did, and they showed footage of her directing security in the last hearing. They killed their own narrative.

I’m sure Trump’s lawyers will appeal on grounds of separation of powers and he’ll never testify and they know that. Plus they aren’t even scheduled to convene again until after the holidays. The subpoena is a PR stunt. Plus they argued it was an national emergency to bring him in but this sham has been going on for over a year.

Such a joke…
Why do you think separation of powers would mean anything when Trump is a private citizen?

As for the hearing taking a while, how long did Benghazi last? Two years? After they didn't start until 2 years after the incident. Right up until just after the election, if I recall correctly. If you want to hate on anybody, hate on the people who made this a viable political strategy.

Do you not understand that the Benghazi hearings were never intended to do anything other than drag Dems through the mud? Do none of you remember that the focus of "the Benghazi scandal" was Obama until he won reelection then suddenly it turned to Hillary? That's what the Jan 6th hearings are for. Pubs created these plays, don't hate on the Dems for using the same playbook.
Let’s see if you are intellectually honest enough to point out the differences. Based on your history I would guess no

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT