ADVERTISEMENT

Jail Time For Hunter?

FJB says that he won't PARDON Hunter if he's found guilty in the gun case.
>>> Guilty on all 3 counts. <<<

No, because it's election season right now....

But does anyone here really believe that after FJB loses the election, a PARDON for Hunter and other family/friend criminals won't be one of FJB's final acts before leaving office???

Any of our resident snowflakes care to comment on this? We will all check back later to rad of your opinions....

@kalimgoodman @gatorspeed @Mdfgator

lol-funny.gif

Reactions: instaGATOR

But does anyone here really believe that after FJB loses the election, a PARDON for Hunter and other family/friend criminals won't be one of FJB's final acts before leaving office???
Bingo.

I agree. Biden will pardon his son in 2027.

Hunter is 100% guilty and should be found guilty, I am not defending him. This is more about you guys.
I don't think he's guilty of anything. They should be concentrating on the serious things, not this nothing burger.

The federal government prosecutes 10 percent of gun cases they have bigger fish to fry that they won't, and Hunter has done way worse stuff.

This how they got Capone though. Couldn't get him on RICO or murder so they got him on tax evasion.

I don't think he's guilty of anything. They should be concentrating on the serious things, not this nothing burger.

The federal government prosecutes 10 percent of gun cases they have bigger fish to fry that they won't, and Hunter has done way worse stuff.

This how they got Capone though. Couldn't get him on RICO or murder so they got him on tax evasion.
He clearly lied on that form. I think it's stupid law and the way the makeup of court screams this getting tossed but until then it's a crime and he's guilty.

It's a BS charge to appease the masses that "the justice system works". :rolleyes: Now that's not to say the Biden Cartel is innocent. This is just a distraction, "oh well we tried". Participation trophies all around. The REAL crimes have been previously listed......... money laundering, RICO charges, failure to register as a foreign agent, pedophelia involving prostitution, federal income tax evasion, access to Washington DC quid pro quo which could be charged for treason. Most of us would be happy to allow him to plea out for immunity to roll on the real bastard, the Big Guy.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
It's a BS charge to appease the masses that "the justice system works". :rolleyes: Now that's not to say the Biden Cartel is innocent. This is just a distraction, "oh well we tried". Participation trophies all around. The REAL crimes have been previously listed......... money laundering, RICO charges, failure to register as a foreign agent, pedophelia involving prostitution, federal income tax evasion, access to Washington DC quid pro quo which could be charged for treason. Most of us would be happy to allow him to plea out for immunity to roll on the real bastard, the Big Guy.
Red pilled

Slide Ca GIF by Chase Atlantic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT