ADVERTISEMENT

Jail Time For Hunter?

I appreciate the kind words. We do not always agree - but it comes down, most of the time, to "anticipation and judgement" on issues (i.e. guessing how things will play out). I also have a bit more of a libertarian streak, which is founded out of "just get the government out of our lives".

With social media, things are so hyper-politicized or can be influenced, that if you want a real "apples to apples" comparison on jury pools, have Hunter stand trial in Alabama with 89% voting republican.

He would have had as much chance as...Trump, to get a fair trial. At least with Hunter, for what I know, (which admittedly is low) there is no stretching of the law and novel applications thereof.

Now, Kalim may say, "welcome to the reality of black americans up until the 1980s/1990s." That would not be an unfair statement.
Yea the crime Bill Biden sponsored was effective, if incarceration of black people was the goal.

To me...what you mention happens in someones personal life, and I TRULY do not care.
And yet you have all these stated issues with gays and gender identity?!?!?

Is this the place where you admit you’re a hypocrite?

And your man actually attempted to rig the election he falsely claims was rigged…why…because he himself has no problem “rigging” anything…

And who is guilty of treason?!?!?

You’re welcome for the “education.”

And your man actually attempted to rig the election he falsely claims was rigged…why…because he himself has no problem “rigging” anything…

lol remind me again when NDA became illegal, and also when a state prosecutor can attach federal law already kicked by fed prosecutors.

Don't be so gleeful, appeals are pending.

There's two charges that keep you off the ballot, forever. One of them is treason. So why hasn't orange man been charged with that?

Last edited:

Gender identity means you are sick in the head...not a bad person. But since you ARE confused, of course you would not understand. Gays are not a problem...AGAIN...what happens in the bedroom is not a concern of mine. Try to pay closer attention and it will not be so embarrassing for you. AND...if ANYONE thinks that stupid POS got 81 million votes...THEY are dumber than a red brick. THE END

Treason is when you do intentional harm to subvert your Country...like e the whole FJB family has done for decades. Unless you can explain to the rest of us WHY China, Ukraine, Russia and MANY other enemy Countries would be paying them multi MILLIONS...that we ALL know the "big guy" gets his 10%!!! ( you are welcome...come back here more, and in time you will learn some things)

Reactions: nail1988
LOL, I promise that I will never vote for Hunter. Now you do the same with your convicted felon!
That apple didn't fall far from his tree. Who do you suppose put Hunter in those international positions? And why would anyone agree to that? hmmmm Hopefully he was more talented there than his artwork. :rolleyes: 😂

I watched 3 and a half minutes of it and had enough. This is why I have almost no trust in the media at this point.

Matt Gaetz made a similar point (different context) in committee hearing with Merrick Garland.
Similar to Jamie Dimon, I read 3-5 outlets, across the idelogical spectrum and almost Littlefinger wise (from GOT) anticipate motives of each and see if the truth is sussed out from triangulating the multiple sources.

Reactions: nail1988
This is why I suggested that the Biden Cartel should be brought up in say, Lakeland, FL for every obvious federal crime they have committed. The DimRats want to play lawfare, so be it. Be careful for what they wish for, karma has a way of balancing things out.
Indeed

Reactions: NavigatorII
I actually like Don Jr. better. The guy is funny. I can't get the SNL caricature of Eric out of my head.
You can choose ANY of Trumps kids. They are all exemplary. Then you look at that family...the Dad showered with his teenage daughter...and the son screwed his dead brothers wife while he was married. But orange man bad(to dummies)

Ant Hill Doreen says she doesn't care about Hunter. 😂 😂 😂

54n9vh.jpg

That apple didn't fall far from his tree. Who do you suppose put Hunter in those international positions? And why would anyone agree to that? hmmmm Hopefully he was more talented there than his artwork. :rolleyes: 😂
Talking points.

Don't vote for Hunter.

so jail hunter and free trump and his merry band of crooks??? the myshatdontstank virus makes flurona look like nothing...

Switch "Biden" with "Trump" and you'd be losing your mind. You were gleeful that Trump was convicted of a paperwork misdemeanor that could send him to prison for life, but this doesn't even move the needle for you.

The liberal mind is something to behold.

The total amount from Romania to the Biden family and their associates is over $3 million.
The total amount from China, specifically with CEFC and their related entities, to the Biden family and their associates is over $8 million.
The total amount from Ukraine to the Biden family and their associates is $6.5 million.
The total amount from Russia to the Biden family and their associates is $3.5 million.

Switch "Biden" with "Trump" and you'd be losing your mind. You were gleeful that Trump was convicted of a paperwork misdemeanor that could send him to prison for life, but this doesn't even move the needle for you.

The total amount from Romania to the Biden family and their associates is over $3 million.
The total amount from China, specifically with CEFC and their related entities, to the Biden family and their associates is over $8 million.
The total amount from Ukraine to the Biden family and their associates is $6.5 million.
The total amount from Russia to the Biden family and their associates is $3.5 million.
Even more troubling is the fact that China and Russia are designated foreign adversaries. This falls under sedition, treason and subversive activities.

Miss me with your whining. He's a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist. That's your mans.

Miss me with your whining. He's a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist. That's your mans.
He was found liable for sexual abuse, not rape.

And why don't you believe Tarah Reid?

And his felony "conviction" is going to be appealed.

But you already know all of this, you're once again trolling. You'll do anything to explain away how corrupt "your mans" is.

It's a tired tactic.

🥱 🥱 🥱

Even more troubling is the fact that China and Russia are designated foreign adversaries. This falls under sedition, treason and subversive activities.
Right.

But a whackjob who claims Trump raped her in a crowded dept store in NYC without anyone noticing and a corrupt DA and Judge who magically turned an expired paperwork "violation" into life in prison is all @kalimgoodman cares about.

Meanwhile Biden is literally selling out the US to our enemies using his crackhead son as the point man, and that's all fine.

It's staggering when you see it first hand.

He was found liable for sexual abuse, not rape.

And why don't you believe Tarah Reid?

And his felony "conviction" is going to be appealed.

But you already know all of this, you're once again trolling. You'll do anything to explain away how corrupt "your mans" is.

It's a tired tactic.

🥱 🥱 🥱
Sorry the facts hurt. Reid is a red herring.

I don't know anything about how the appeal will go. You don't either. It just makes you feel better to say that.

I know it hurts that your criminal is being held accountable but 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Right.

But a whackjob who claims Trump raped her in a crowded dept store in NYC without anyone noticing and a corrupt DA and Judge who magically turned an expired paperwork "violation" into life in prison is all @kalimgoodman cares about.

Meanwhile Biden is literally selling out the US to our enemies using his crackhead son as the point man, and that's all fine.

It's staggering when you see it first hand.
Aww. Getting emotional over this man is eww.

I don't know anything about how the appeal will go. You don't either. It just makes you feel better to say that.

You convicted a ham sandwich? Of what? Hurting your feelings? 😂

Joseph-Stalin-1950.jpg

🥱

How so? It had more teeth than the lunatic cat woman civil case.

Let me guess. Was the coverup part of the Senate's secret slush hush fund that they used for years for congressional dirty laundry? Hmmm........ maybe we could get the jackboots to usher a busload of congress critters to trial for "election inteference". :rolleyes:

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT