ADVERTISEMENT

It's happening!!!

Don't like to say I told you so, but... It's time we face the facts that Mike Norvell is our new coach. Will be announced next week.

Well...sadgator hates to admit it folks, but it looks like we all got taken for a ride by the “sources” this time...
images

And you came to this conclusion how exactly?

Don't like to say I told you so, but... It's time we face the facts that Mike Norvell is our new coach. Will be announced next week.

You are banned from using the word "our" when referring to UF from this point forward.

Don't make me try to ask someone who knows Passover to have him stop by with the ban hammer. That's right, I may know somebody who knows a mod! Fear my power!

Reactions: seffnergator
Can't wait till we finally get the announcement of Mike Norvell. Put all this Chip Kelly fake news behind us. Congrats to Coach Norvell.

I'm a believer.

You are banned from using the word "our" when referring to UF from this point forward.

Don't make me try to ask someone who knows Passover to have him stop by with the ban hammer. That's right, I may know somebody who knows a mod! Fear my power!
Getting to be that time...

Can't wait till we finally get the announcement of Mike Norvell. Put all this Chip Kelly fake news behind us. Congrats to Coach Norvell.

I'm a believer.

You aren't even good at trolling anymore. The first post or two worked to your advantage but now you are just rambling.

Funny how you said the plane was in Memphis with Stricklin to meet Norvell...on a Monday...his busiest day of all days except Saturday. Norvell was accounted for nearly the entire day with practice, luncheon press conferences, and his public coaches call in show. The only time he wasn't accounted for Stricklin was at the basketball game in Gainesville. But then your son "who is on the team" says he told him. Go tell your son to talk to team leaders Genard Avery and Sam Craft because he has been given info that the captains weren't given.

Troll factor is slipping.

Some opposed to Kelly have said his distaste for recruiting is a big negative. And yet while he was at Oregon, here's how his classes ranked according to 247 Sports Composite Rankings:
2010: #12 Class
2011: #12 Class
2012: #14 Class
And that's at OREGON. He had to recruit the entire country to find players to go to Eugene. He would be extremely successful recruiting to Gainesville and would have to do much less traveling.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Some opposed to Kelly have said his distaste for recruiting is a big negative. And yet while he was at Oregon, here's how his classes ranked according to 247 Sports Composite Rankings:
And that's at OREGON. He had to recruit the entire country to find players to go to Eugene. He would be extremely successful recruiting to Gainesville and would have to do much less traveling.

The not recruiting thing is BS by those who don’t want Chip.

Paco ised to throw that ome around but he’s my boy so its ok

Mac got ripped for those kinds of results.

Isn’t it just totally bizarre that nobody from ESPN (where the dude works) has interviewed him about it?!?!?!?!

Like if you see him at the coke machine...”uh Chip, how’s it goin? So I uh hear you’re thinking about sharing a cubical with Albert, true?”

IT AIN’T LIKE SOME BIG MYSTERY...JUST ASK!!!!!

Isn’t it just totally bizarre that nobody from ESPN (where the dude works) has interviewed him about it?!?!?!?!

Like if you see him at the coke machine...”uh Chip, how’s it goin? So I uh hear you’re thinking about sharing a cubical with Albert, true?”

From what I understand Chip just doesn't go to Bristol on days he isn't working. He apparently doesn't spend a lot of time there.

We talk a little bit in general,” he said on his own show Tuesday. “All he has really said is that he’s comfortable where he is and that there is likely a fit out there for him.” - Paul Finebaum

Was just told by same person that advised me that Champ was getting another year after going 4-8. Done deal! 5 year deal! Close to 30mil!

Was told they’re just waiting on UcheaT to likely announce Gruden this weekend so we aren’t upstaged. It will probably be early next week!

Congrats Michi...welcome to GatorNation Coach Kelly. Take this for what it’s worth. I’m not an insider and will never claim to be one. Hopefully better days ahead for the Good Guys!

Sorry Insta;)

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Link to the AD's announcement,,, otherwise, just more of the same ole rumor-mill bs.

“Link to the AD's announcement,,, otherwise, just more of the same ole rumor-mill bs.”

I completely agree. I was just repeating a phone call...could very well be bs. But I’ve never known this person to say anything about UF unless he/she is very confident. ijs

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
IF anyone thinks that Mc and/or Mus were difficult to deal with, or to put up with, just wait until we/they have to put up with the cow-Chip... :confused:

Was just told by same person that advised me that Champ was getting another year after going 4-8. Done deal! 5 year deal! Close to 30mil!

Was told they’re just waiting on UcheaT to likely announce Gruden this weekend so we aren’t upstaged. It will probably be early next week!

Congrats Michi...welcome to GatorNation Coach Kelly. Take this for what it’s worth. I’m not an insider and will never claim to be one. Hopefully better days ahead for the Good Guys!

Sorry Insta;)

Thanks. And you were right about Champs 4th year no matter how much I fought you on it.

Fingers crossed. My dream hire for UF

Already cleared. Plane leaving for Bristol, CT soon. Sorry Insta, see ya in a decade

You're just as stupid as you've always proven to be.

1. If I was losing battles here, you circle jerk twits would never want me to leave. The reason you want me gone is because I point out your idiocy so often.

2. I have already stated that IF cow-Chip is hired, that I'm going to take over the Michi-trolls coach bashing job, while Michi-troll sucks up on the cow-Chip. I won't be going anywhere IF the cow-Chip is hired, including not going to the SWAMP. I'll certainly be gone from there. o_O

3. This board is about 21 Gator sports, not just currently loser football. :cool:

Tone it down and lighten up. First warning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT