ADVERTISEMENT

It's happening!!!

IF anyone thinks that Mc and/or Mus were difficult to deal with, or to put up with, just wait until we/they have to put up with the cow-Chip... :confused:
What don't you get? Seriously? UF fans, boosters, janitors, etc., all we care about is WINS and winning BIG with the scoreboard being lit up and changing every 5 minutes for another Gator TD. We don't give a sh*t if the coach talks, doesn't talk, smiles at presser, doesn't smile. As long as the coach keeps it real with us and stays true to himself, whatever that may be, scores lots of points and WINS, we don't care if it is Chip Kelly, Chip Brown, Chocolate Chip, or Chip's Ahoy as long as we win and win BIG. You act like CK is some slimey back alley sleazeball and would tarnish the UF we all love. Like the players under McElwanker and Meyer didn't tarnish us into taking over the Thug U moniker from Miami? CK won't have the thugs that Meyer had and won't have the trash that McElwanker had. He is the top name on the open market and pretty much anyone with a head would want him but not Instigator.

The posts lately show just how badly our fanbase needs a winning program. Used to be fun, used to be interesting discussions, used to be camaraderie....

Reactions: g8rbass94
Tone it down and lighten up. First warning.

Just ban the dumbass and be done with it. Seems like his only shtick is to come here and talk shit to everybody then play the victim when people respond to him. See post above. But according to him he never starts anything, it's just the 'circle of jerks' starting it with him.

Reactions: g8rbass94
Well obvious by this post Mrs Sad was closed for business
LSAO! Yeah big surprise, huh? And (this is absolutely true) it was our 21st anniversary tonight!!!!!!

But honestly, it was kinda strangely nostalgic and appropriate, because mrs. sadgator was so drunk and tired that sadgator was actually forced to masturbate on his wedding night (no shit)!!!!! Lol. Shoulda been a red flag right there...

No worries...we’ll sign chip and mr. and mrs.
sadgator will celebrate and re-live the honeymoon this weekend!!!!!!

I don't know what TOS is, but the following is a copied and pasted post from "EricOtown" on Alligator Alley a little before 1:00 am 11/17:

I’m going to bed. This is my last post of the evening. I just read a very encouraging post on TOS.

Don’t shoot the messenger. If you don’t want to read Kelly information that comes from someone who claims to have very reliable inside source, don’t read the rest of this post. I have no idea if this guy is legit but he does have a very impressive track record of reporting accurate information on Gator athletics well before the information goes public via official channels.

This is a paraphrasing what was just posted by a very reliable member on TOS who is fully trusted by the veterans on the site as a guy who regularly has accurate inside information on Gator athletics. He was out in front on the Mac firing and this coaching search.

He first posted on November 10th that Kelly was in serious talks with Florida. He says that he has been in contact with his source almost daily since then. He says that Kelly and Florida came to a verbal agreeement on the major contract terms quite awhile ago and this week they have just been working out all of the minor details (mostly coming from the Kelly camp). Nothing big and nothing that should derail the deal but apparently Kelly has some very specific things that he wants laid out in his contract.

And there has been a lot of back and forth with the lawyers negotiating and finalizing all of the contract language. The reason this deal is taking longer than previous UF head coaching hires is due to Kelly being around the block both in college and the NFL. Apparently Kelly has a very specific vision and way of running his program and he wants a lot of stuff written into his contract that simply wasn’t brought up by Mac, Boom, Meyer, etc.

Initially UF hoped to announce earlier this week, but negotiations and agreeing on the language for all of these minor items is taking some time. He also says that it is true that Kelly wanted to get clearance for his entire staff before he signs the contract, so there are no disagreements after the fact, and UF wanted to vet them before they would agree to them in writing. Normally this happens after a coach signs his contract; but Kelly is the one who wanted it in writing. Hence the staff vetting before the signing and not after.

This staff vetting story has also been reported by Peter Huguenin on Twitter. Multiple members on TOS say that Huguenin is legit and has he has a real source close to the Kelly family.

According to his source, they still hope to announce tomorrow, but if the final contract language and staff vetting can’t be completed it sounds like it could drag into early next week.

Of course the deal isn’t done until both parties sign on the dotted line, but all signs are that things are moving along nicely and all of the major contract terms have already been agreed on. All that’s left is minor stuff that his source doesn’t think either party would let the deal fall apart over.

I’m not vouching for the guy who posted this because I have no idea if he is full of shit or not, but I can tell you he is well respected on TOS and he has been way out in front on a lot a Gator athletics stories. He also shared a lot of specific details on the Kelly saga that he either went to a lot of trouble to concoct out of thin air or he really got it from a reliable inside source who has access to the information that he shared. Based on his track record, I believe him.

Reactions: PacoGator19
LSAO! Yeah big surprise, huh? And (this is absolutely true) it was our 21st anniversary tonight!!!!!!

But honestly, it was kinda strangely nostalgic and appropriate, because mrs. sadgator was so drunk and tired that sadgator was actually forced to masturbate on his wedding night (no shit)!!!!! Lol. Shoulda been a red flag right there...

Despite all of that, I'm still puzzled at how you have access to Joe Alleva's thongs? :D:)

LOL damn dude. Definitely shoulda ran for the hills after that wedding night.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

Ah yes, I remember being married. This sounds about right...lol

No offense ocalaman, but we've moved on from Chip Kelly and have turned our attention to Sads unfortunate sex life. Those stories appear to be truthful unlike the CK rumor mill. With the flood of rumors lately, it feels good (oops, sorry sad, poor choice of words) to have a something substantiated to discuss.

No offense ocalaman, but we've moved on from Chip Kelly and have turned our attention to Sads unfortunate sex life. Those stories appear to be truthful unlike the CK rumor mill. With the flood of rumors lately, it feels good (oops, sorry sad, poor choice of words) to have a something substantiated to discuss.

Pic of Sad’s wife boarding a plane (Tail No. GN 843TW) at the Gainesville airport, reportedly to avoid anniversary sex:

33CA45CB00000578-3572941-Bonjour_Corsica_Pippa_strides_alongside_the_private_jet_which_la-a-29_1462362655119.jpg

Totally understand. His wifey problems maybe have something to do with his obsession with Laura Rutledge! :)

Just ban the dumbass and be done with it. Seems like his only shtick is to come here and talk shit to everybody then play the victim when people respond to him. See post above. But according to him he never starts anything, it's just the 'circle of jerks' starting it with him.
That could still happen, but I wonder if Danny would get bored

Pic of Sad’s wife boarding a plane (Tail No. GN 843TW) at the Gainesville airport, reportedly to avoid anniversary sex:

33CA45CB00000578-3572941-Bonjour_Corsica_Pippa_strides_alongside_the_private_jet_which_la-a-29_1462362655119.jpg
LSAO @ tracking mrs. sadgator...

“Multiple sources are reporting that mrs. sadgator gave sadgator a pat on the backside when he left for work this morning demonstrating a mutual interest to have physical contact, but there has been no tangible evidence that a deal will be consummated later this evening.”

“Multiple sources are reporting that mrs. sadgator gave sadgator a pat on the backside when he left for work this morning demonstrating a mutual interest to have physical contact, but there has been no tangible evidence that a deal will be consummated later this evening.”
My sources say Insta is blocking this deal as he would rather you sleep with scott frost

Hold out and get a written contract with a solid budget for your assistants.

Reactions: sadgator
[....] And (this is absolutely true) it was our 21st anniversary tonight!!!!!!
[....] mrs. sadgator was so drunk and tired [....] on his wedding night [...] Lol.
Hmmm. Married in 1996 on the day #1 Florida beat unranked South Carolina in G'ville: 52--25.

[....] And (this is absolutely Shoulda been a red flag right there.
What the hey-ell were yall thinking when--presumably at least a few months earlier--yall set a date for your wedding that would fall on a Gator game day!? Especially considering that the immediately following Saturday (Nov. 23) would be an open date on the Florida football schedule!?

You haven't yet written how you and the other men present accomodated the game during the reception. If Mrs. Sad was cheering and refreshing her drink for each of the Gators' 7 TDs (plus 1 FG) along with the guys, maybe that suffices to explain her lack of, um, energy after sundown--when it really mattered.

I learned my lesson about dates of weddings while still a UF student: I had agreed to use certain of my technical skills to record the wedding of the elder son of close family friends, and only months later as that wedding neared, I learned to my horror that it was set for the same day as the Florida--Georgia game, for which I had already scored 2 of the rare tickets available to UF students [†]. Its kick-off was to be during the church ceremony itself! I had no room to wiggle out, especially because my dad worked with the groom's dad, and it was made clear to me that going back on my word was unthinkable for someone reared according to the ideal of the Southern gentleman [††].

-------
Note †: At least back then, scoring any of the few Florida-Georgia tickets available to UF students required both a student id. and the still newfangled extra-cost athletic-ticket permit (not its exact name). But because it was not played on a college campus, the tickets were general admission, thus also usable by nonstudents.

Note ††: Never mind that we had neither the money nor the property expected for that ideal; e.g., I was far from being an "only child", so paying out-of-state tuition for any of us was financially not an option.

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT