ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

He said origins but didn’t enunciate.

That’s not the same thing as being dumb, that’s misspeaking.

Seriously - how many times does the board “independent” have to cite MSNBC?

And you admitted he’s a solid negotiator and reads people well - how do you do that if you’re dumb? Just get lucky a lot?
He said oranges. Look again. At the same time, more excuses.

It just speaks to his bad vocabulary. He's supposed to be extremely intelligent, right? Is that what you expect from extremely intelligent people? I know I don't.

Now why do you think I post MSNBC? Do you think Fox, OANN or Newsmax would ever make a montage of Trump like that? It's not that difficult, my friend.

Talking about me being an independent is a red herring. You always reply with something unrelated to our current discussion because you need to change the topic. It's pathetic.

I gave him credit. He definitely has some strong points but to call him extremely intelligent is insane. He's far from it.

Like I consider myself really smart when it comes to science but I clearly suck with writing/grammar. I wouldn't call myself extremely intelligent.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Kal's like a big guppy slurping up big ole nasty catfish bait off the bottom. Has he said Trump really never got shot yet? I can't keep up. 😂
I never said that Trump didn't get shot. So yes you can't keep up.

I was stating why some people has questions.

I just bring information to your bubble.

I never said I share it.

I don't expect you to put that together because you're not the smartest person on the board.

He said oranges. Look again. At the same time, more excuses.

It just speaks to his bad vocabulary. He's supposed to be extremely intelligent, right? Is that what you expect from extremely intelligent people? I know I don't.

Now why do you think I post MSNBC? Do you think Fox, OANN or Newsmax would ever make a montage of Trump like that? It's not that difficult, my friend.

Talking about me being an independent is a red herring. You always reply with something unrelated to our current discussion because you need to change the topic. It's pathetic.

I gave him credit. He definitely has some strong points but to call him extremely intelligent is insane. He's far from it.

Like I consider myself really smart when it comes to science but I clearly suck with writing/grammar. I wouldn't call myself extremely intelligent.
So you just admitted you cite the most left wing news sites. I’m honest. I’m a Trump Voter.
Still claiming you’re an independent?

To be a scientist you have to be good with language. Most or many scientific terms have roots in Latin. No way you have anything to do with science professionally. Pick a new lie.

And your post extols your struggle with giving Trump an ounce of credit for anything.

He didn’t say “oranges” he said a shitty version of “origins”. But you’re dragging this conversation into a place it doesn’t need to be.

Survey;
Who is smarter?
Kamala
DJT

I never said that Trump didn't get shot. So yes you can't keep up.

I was stating why some people has questions.

I just bring information to your bubble.

I never said I share it.

I don't expect you to put that together because you're not the smartest person on the board.
Yet you regurgitate the idiots that claim he didn't. One bystander dead, two more hurt. Trump took a bullet to the ear. NYTimes reporter captured a bullet whizzing by his head in high speed shutter mode. NY Times! How does a dumbass geek get by the Secret Service and multiple other LEOs without being shut down, especially when they knew almost an hour before he took the stage? How does this guy have SS or FBI visiting his home prior to the event without explanation of any kind? Do you ever question the BS sources you read?

Virtually no one believes 20-year-old Thomas Crooks acted alone.

According to the official narrative, Crooks did the following all by himself without an insider’s help:

• Flew a drone over the Pennsylvania fairgrounds and got aerial footage of the rally layout on the day of the event – including 2 hours before Trump took the stage.
  • Got a range finder through security.
  • Evaded law enforcement officers from several different state, local and federal agencies.
  • Somehow ‘climbed’ up on a roof with his rifle 450 feet away from Trump, bear crawled to the perfect vantage point as bystanders alerted police and was still able to take 8 shots at Trump.
  • Parked a vehicle full of explosives near the Trump rally
  • Crooks was able to walk around the premises after Snipers took a photo of him looking suspicious.
  • A sniper located in the second story window was only 40 feet away from Crooks and didn’t neutralize him.
  • Trump was still able to take the stage after Crooks was pegged as suspicious by Secret Service.

Last edited:
You associate wealth with intelligence?
Earned wealth? 1000%. And now you know why your side has their hand out for gubment assistance, and my side fills the hand, son. Again, this is one of those subjects (success) your side really does not know anything about. You should read more and study up so that you quit embarrassing yourself like you are with our exchange

Reactions: gatordad3
You associate wealth with intelligence?
Let’s try again. Name all the stupid billionaires and get back with me. Billionaires that made their fortune. Then name all of them that won a presidential election and fixed the greatest country on earth. You really suck at this, son. You’re just not mentally up to this. You are about 1/4 as smart as you think you are. Happens to young males frequently

So you just admitted you cite the most left wing news sites. I’m honest. I’m a Trump Voter.
Still claiming you’re an independent?

To be a scientist you have to be good with language. Most or many scientific terms have roots in Latin. No way you have anything to do with science professionally. Pick a new lie.

And your post extols your struggle with giving Trump an ounce of credit for anything.

He didn’t say “oranges” he said a shitty version of “origins”. But you’re dragging this conversation into a place it doesn’t need to be.

Survey;
Who is smarter?
Kamala
DJT
I gave you videos on purpose, so you can hear it for yourself. The publications are irrelevant, another red herring.

I don't care about your political position, it doesn't matter to this conversation. This is about intelligence. Cats and dogs, my friend.

I can give credit AND criticize. That is a thing.

I am not even going to argue with you about my career. It's easily provable, we can beat money. I know you won't because you just talk shit for living. In my hood, we up the bets and move on. Willing to bet?

He said "oranges", he truthed out "pole numbers". I get it that he can do no wrong with you, so you will ignore your eyes and you what you hear because you can't be a true trumper and criticize him. That's why people call it a cult.

Let’s try again. Name all the stupid billionaires and get back with me. Billionaires that made their fortune. Then name all of them that won a presidential election and fixed the greatest country on earth. You really suck at this, son. You’re just not mentally up to this. You are about 1/4 as smart as you think you are. Happens to young males frequently
LeBron James

I gave you videos on purpose, so you can hear it for yourself. The publications are irrelevant, another red herring.

I don't care about your political position, it doesn't matter to this conversation. This is about intelligence. Cats and dogs, my friend.

I can give credit AND criticize. That is a thing.

I am not even going to argue with you about my career. It's easily provable, we can beat money. I know you won't because you just talk shit for living. In my hood, we up the bets and move on. Willing to bet?

He said "oranges", he truthed out "pole numbers". I get it that he can do no wrong with you, so you will ignore your eyes and you what you hear because you can't be a true trumper and criticize him. That's why people call it a cult.
You're forgetting covfefe.

I said he misspoke. Everyone does that. That's not an intelligence thing, it's a mistake. Put someone in front of a camera long enough and you're gonna get those, especially from someone not professionally trained at reading teleprompters and speaking publicly.

And with the misused words, typos and crap grammar you display daily, what does that say about your intelligence?

I've said many times he's far from perfect, but I don't expect perfection from any human. I support him because of his policies. And you are running from that debate like a scared cat, as you should. You know what Kamala is about.

And Joe and Kamala are not very smart people. It's the words they speak that are ununciated correctly that tells me that. Joe is a lifelong swamp rat who never created anything and lied about his academic credentials, plagiarized speeches, and sold influence to get rich. Kamala was an evil DA who threw people in jail for pot while joking about smoking it, kept over 2000 men in prison for free labor, and had to sleep with someone to get the job in the first place. And do some research into how she treats her staff.

Reactions: BCSpell
I'm sorry, but if you vote for this idiot you hate this country. Holy freaking crap.

Her answer to how she's going to control inflation is Build Back Better makes elder care more affordable and "we're paying for it"?

Vapid headspace this woman...

oh god, we are not getting the brightest.

"Blacks for Trump"
"Gays for Trump"

etc.
And I disagree with those groups calling themselves that too. How about you form a group that everyone could join if they want too, i.e Harris Supporter or Trump Supporter or Dem or Repub supporter. Why is is necessary (Not saying your doing it, but society in general) to add race or identity to anything and/or everything.

Just like I disagree with terms like Asian American, Irish American, African American etc. HOW BOUT you just call yourself an American.

Reactions: nail1988
Have to agree...but I think you now understand my point.
It's an irrelevant answer because LeBron's income had nothing to do with business acumen or intelligence...he's just physically gifted. Plus Trump's net worth is 5X LeBron's.

Finding a dumb person who has built an empire the size of Trump's is impossible.

You're forgetting covfefe.

I said he misspoke. Everyone does that. That's not an intelligence thing, it's a mistake. Put someone in front of a camera long enough and you're gonna get those, especially from someone not professionally trained at reading teleprompters and speaking publicly.

And with the misused words, typos and crap grammar you display daily, what does that say about your intelligence?

I've said many times he's far from perfect, but I don't expect perfection from any human. I support him because of his policies. And you are running from that debate like a scared cat, as you should. You know what Kamala is about.

And Joe and Kamala are not very smart people. It's the words they speak that are ununciated correctly that tells me that. Joe is a lifelong swamp rat who never created anything and lied about his academic credentials, plagiarized speeches, and sold influence to get rich. Kamala was an evil DA who threw people in jail for pot while joking about smoking it, kept over 2000 men in prison for free labor, and had to sleep with someone to get the job in the first place. And do some research into how she treats her staff.
Covfefe was a clear mistake. The rest is on him.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
It's an irrelevant answer because LeBron's income had nothing to do with business acumen or intelligence...he's just physically gifted. Plus Trump's net worth is 5X LeBron's.

Finding a dumb person who has built an empire the size of Trump's is impossible.
@FresnoGator, told you! 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: FresnoGator
Disagree with fatman. Credit where credit is due, Lebron is not intelligent, but he surrounded himself with smart people and is very good at marketing himself, which is why he's worth so much, aside from his hoops prowess ...
I completely agree with this analysis.

Disagree with fatman. Credit where credit is due, Lebron is not intelligent, but he surrounded himself with smart people and is very good at marketing himself, which is why he's worth so much, aside from his hoops prowess ...
What investment has he made that has generated massive amounts of net worth outside of his basketball endeavors?

His net worth is almost exactly the same as his combined income from the NBA and endorsement deals.

He sold his minority stake in a production company, is an investor in a company that owns parts of various sports teams and I think he may own some restaurants.

I see an NBA superstar that leveraged his fame and didn’t blow money like Mike Tyson. You’re gonna have to show me the genius because I can’t find it.

In other words - if he was 5’9” and couldn’t jump he wouldn’t be rich. Everything he has was built on the back of his freakish athletic talent.

What investment has he made that has generated massive amounts of net worth outside of his basketball endeavors?

His net worth is almost exactly the same as his combined income from the NBA and endorsement deals.

He sold his minority stake in a production company, is an investor in a company that owns parts of various sports teams and I think he may own some restaurants.

I see an NBA superstar that leveraged his fame and didn’t blow money like Mike Tyson. You’re gonna have to show me the genius because I can’t find it.

In other words - if he was 5’9” and couldn’t jump he wouldn’t be rich. Everything he has was built on the back of his freakish athletic talent.
Haha, I would never use genius and LeBron in the same sentence. I was under the impression that his marketing company in which he used Chris Paul for advertisements was doing very well. I was surprised when I saw his net worth was only 600 million which I would've thought with successful business ventures would've been double that. I am not a fan of LeBron, but I also have to give him credit for not blowing it like so many athletes before him.. I don't think of him as an idiot except when he starts talking about Politics and engages in his narcissistic tendencies ...

What was funny is that his mom got boned by his old Cleveland teammate, Whoremala style.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Haha, I would never use genius and LeBron in the same sentence. I was under the impression that his marketing company in which he used Chris Paul for advertisements was doing very well. I was surprised when I saw his net worth was only 600 million which I would've thought with successful business ventures would've been double that. I am not a fan of LeBron, but I also have to give him credit for not blowing it like so many athletes before him.. I don't think of him as an idiot except when he starts talking about Politics and engages in his narcissistic tendencies ...
He has a media company, soccer team, partners with Paul, wine company, pizza company and sports training. Now he is being told what to do by Maverick Carter but it's his $. It's not his ideas at all. He is smart at hiring the right people. I think he is an idiot on multiple levels but that's just me.

I think we’ve lost the core argument.

Kalim is trying to prove Trump is dumb, citing a compilation of misspoken words and the use of “pole” instead of “poll” in a social media message. We will whistle past him ignoring Biden barely being able to communicate a salient thought for the last 3 years…for now.

My argument was that you can’t be dumb and build, lose, and rebuild a $5B empire. I challenged him to find a dumb billionaire that’s done what Trump has done.

Ergo, LeBron doesn’t really apply. He did what he’s done by not blowing vast sums of money while leveraging his athletic ability. He’s made some investments but he’s worth about what his salary and endorsements would generate.

I think we’ve lost the core argument.

Kalim is trying to prove Trump is dumb, citing a compilation of misspoken words and the use of “pole” instead of “poll” in a social media message. We will whistle past him ignoring Biden barely being able to communicate a salient thought for the last 3 years…for now.

My argument was that you can’t be dumb and build, lose, and rebuild a $5B empire. I challenged him to find a dumb billionaire that’s done what Trump has done.

Ergo, LeBron doesn’t really apply. He did what he’s done by not blowing vast sums of money while leveraging his athletic ability. He’s made some investments but he’s worth about what his salary and endorsements would generate.
In that regard, I disagree with Kalim, Trump is extremely bright, as opposed to Joe Biden, who finished 76th out of 85 in his very mediocre Syracuse law school class, he's been a public servant for almost 50 years now he's never done anything worthwhile. He's pretty stupid.. but in comparison to Kamala Biden might as well be a brain. Surgeon Kamala is dumb as a box of hammers ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT