ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

In that regard, I disagree with Kalim, Trump is extremely bright, as opposed to Joe Biden, who finished 76th out of 85 in his very mediocre Syracuse law school class, he's been a public servant for almost 50 years now he's never done anything worthwhile. He's pretty stupid.. but in comparison to Kamala Biden might as well be a brain. Surgeon Kamala is dumb as a box of hammers ...
DEI DEI DEI DEI DEI DEI

It's an irrelevant answer because LeBron's income had nothing to do with business acumen or intelligence...he's just physically gifted. Plus Trump's net worth is 5X LeBron's.

Finding a dumb person who has built an empire the size of Trump's is impossible.
3 years ago Columbus Ohio
Fight breaks out in a neighborhood
Cops are called
White cop witnesses one black girl with knife raised about to plunge it into another black girl
Cop has one second to react and shoots the girl holding the knife killing her and saving the other black girl.
Lebron James tweets what appears to be picture of the cop captioned "You're next #Accountability"
He later takes the tweet down claiming it was being used to spread hate.

SPARE ME ABOUT LEBRON JAMES' INTELLIGENCE.

I think we’ve lost the core argument.

Kalim is trying to prove Trump is dumb, citing a compilation of misspoken words and the use of “pole” instead of “poll” in a social media message. We will whistle past him ignoring Biden barely being able to communicate a salient thought for the last 3 years…for now.

My argument was that you can’t be dumb and build, lose, and rebuild a $5B empire. I challenged him to find a dumb billionaire that’s done what Trump has done.

Ergo, LeBron doesn’t really apply. He did what he’s done by not blowing vast sums of money while leveraging his athletic ability. He’s made some investments but he’s worth about what his salary and endorsements would generate.
Well once again you lost me. This was never about comparing Biden's intelligence to Trump's. It was about judging Trump based on his own. Bringing up Biden's intelligence is just to make you feel better.

When you are rich and born rich, it's easier to remain rich because you have the resources. Trump didn't go from nothing to something.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Vance is a graduate of the Yale law school is very intelligent. He is in no way a DEI hire ...

This ^^^^

Marine
Ohio state
Yale law
Multi millionaire ( self made )

That’s a lot different from the mattress queen who failed the bar and slept her way to the top.

Reactions: gatordad3
Vance is a graduate of the Yale law school is very intelligent. He is in no way a DEI hire ...
Ignore your political preferences.

How is a person that was a AG for 6 years, Senator for 4 years and VP for 3 years, not qualified or DEI over someone with only 1 year experience as a Senator?

I was told the resume matters most. Are we changing that now?

Reactions: gatorspeed
This ^^^^

Marine
Ohio state
Yale law
Multi millionaire ( self made )

That’s a lot different from the mattress queen who failed the bar and slept her way to the top.
She was elected. She won statewide twice. This republican comment is so sexist and I'm not shocked that you're leading it.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

How is a person that was a AG for 6 years, Senator for 4 years and VP for 3 years, not qualified or DEI over someone with only 1 year experience as a Senator?

Her record for what she accomplished, and all of those positions categorizes her as a DEI hire because she was incompetent every step of the way.

I could get an extensive laundry list of everything she did that was horrible and I can't tell you a single thing she did that was good, except for pleasuring, Willie Brown, and Montell Williams ...

In that regard, I disagree with Kalim, Trump is extremely bright, as opposed to Joe Biden, who finished 76th out of 85 in his very mediocre Syracuse law school class, he's been a public servant for almost 50 years now he's never done anything worthwhile. He's pretty stupid.. but in comparison to Kamala Biden might as well be a brain. Surgeon Kamala is dumb as a box of hammers ...
Yea, she's amazingly dumb.

Give her credit though, she used the tools she had at hand (sexual favors and identity politics) to reach the second highest level in politics.

Well once again you lost me. This was never about comparing Biden's intelligence to Trump's. It was about judging Trump based on his own. Bringing up Biden's intelligence is just to make you feel better.

When you are rich and born rich, it's easier to remain rich because you have the resources. Trump didn't go from nothing to something.
I said we are "whistling past that". Follow directions please.

And Fred Trump divided $20MM across all of his kids and grandkids. VERY few people turn a few million into billions.

Reactions: bollocks

1) Biden said he was going to hire a WOC. So he started it. That's sort of the central goal of DEI, hiring on immutable characteristics instead of just merit.
2) She was the least popular candidate in a weak field of 17. She didn't make it to Iowa.
3) She had high level jobs, but no one can tell me what good things she's done. It's widely known she traded sexual favors to get the AG job, which started her career.

If it walks like a DEI hire and talks like a DEI hire, it's probably a DEI hire. Biden had better choices (assuming he made the choice in the first place).

Her record for what she accomplished, and all of those positions categorizes her as a DEI hire because she was incompetent every step of the way.

I could get an extensive laundry list of everything she did that was horrible and I can't tell you a single thing she did that was good, except for pleasuring, Willie Brown, and Montell Williams ...
Once again you are letting your politics interfere. You said you can be objective. That's why I asked you. I know the others can't be objective at all.

Just looking at the resumes and ignoring the political preference, Vance resume would suggest some special treatment.

She got elected statewide, so those people had to think she was doing a good job.

1) Biden said he was going to hire a WOC. So he started it. That's sort of the central goal of DEI, hiring on immutable characteristics instead of just merit.
2) She was the least popular candidate in a weak field of 17. She didn't make it to Iowa.
3) She had high level jobs, but no one can tell me what good things she's done. It's widely known she traded sexual favors to get the AG job, which started her career.

If it walks like a DEI hire and talks like a DEI hire, it's probably a DEI hire. Biden had better choices (assuming he made the choice in the first place).

I said we are "whistling past that". Follow directions please.

And Fred Trump divided $20MM across all of his kids and grandkids. VERY few people turn a few million into billions.
I know you want to change the topic because that's what you do.

She is SOFA KING STUPID!!!! And yes, it's a double entendre.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

Once again you are letting your politics interfere. You said you can be objective. That's why I asked you. I know the others can't be objective at all.

Just looking at the resumes and ignoring the political preference, Vance resume would suggest some special treatment.

She got elected statewide, so those people had to think she was doing a good job.
i lived in CA, there is no dumber person than her to hold office. A lampshade running as a dem in CA would win. That is no accomplishment. I really dislike her and her views, but objectively, she is dumb ...

i lived in CA, there is no dumber person than her to hold office. A lampshade running as a dem in CA would win. That is no accomplishment. I really dislike her and her views, but objectively, she is dumb ...
Just 6 months ago, the Democrats were in smoky backrooms, discussing how to get rid of the anvil headed anchor drag on the ticket. Then suddenly, she's Joan of Arc! You really can't make this bullshit up! 😂

Long story short, you can't be objective. Got it. Sorry for asking.

You support Groper Joe who's a well known racist and idolized racists like George Wallace and Robert Byrd.
She is an admitted/proud white nationalist and Islamophobe. I'm talking about your views on someone, I'm talking about how they view themselves.

So if you follow an admitted white nationalist, what does that say about you?

I know you want to change the topic because that's what you do.
Actually you focused on the one thing I said to ignore.

So back on topic. Here’s what we were discussing:

Fred Trump divided $20MM across all of his kids and grandkids. VERY few people turn a few million into billions.

What did Trump say that wasn’t historically accurate?

Race is tricky but who’s more to blame - a politician who is a racial chameleon depending on the situation or the politician that calls her out for it?
She bi-racial. Which means she can embrace BOTH of her races.

You don't think Vance kids will grow up embracing both cultures?

Kamala always embraced both. She literally went to an HBCU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT