ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

Than why do you continue to parrot the "he's a Republican" talking point?

He clearly wasn't.

And I don't know if it's time to conclude anything yet - the kid had encrypted communications and cell phone ping data is really suspicious.

The story will come out eventually.
Yeah, its been reported somewhere (I do not remember where, maybe heard it on Bongino) that a certain cell phone, pinged closed by the shooters house on like 8 different occasions and the same # pinged in DC, right next door to a know FBI building.

Reactions: fatman76

He clearly wasn't.

And I don't know if it's time to conclude anything yet - the kid had encrypted communications and cell phone ping data is really suspicious.

As well as 3 encrypted bank accounts overseas

• Wow
Reactions: BCSpell
As well as 3 encrypted bank accounts overseas
There's more to this story.

It may not be a bombshell or anything, but it's deeper than a disaffected teen who just wanted to be "famous".

I'm just afraid it will be memory holed like the Vegas shooter's motive was.

Yeah, its been reported somewhere (I do not remember where, maybe heard it on Bongino) that a certain cell phone, pinged closed by the shooters house on like 8 different occasions and the same # pinged in DC, right next door to a know FBI building.
...in the weeks leading up to the shooting, which makes it even more suspicious.

We also learned today that the counter sniper team was set up to fail. They were approved the day before the rally...in a location that would need at least a week advance to properly prepare and scout.

The fact that the counter sniper hit the kid with the first shot is about the same size miracle as Trump turning his head. If that shot missed Trump and few SS agents would be dead or critically injured.

The only question now is whether this was mal- or misfeasance. With everything new we learn the former is becoming harder to dismiss.

He clearly wasn't.

Nobody is discussing this. YOU tagged me because it clearly bothers you. Hate it or love it, he was/is a registered republican, that's a fact. If he doesn't meet your standards for what a republican is or how a republican should think, I am sorry. I won't argue/debate with your opinion on this. It's a waste.

There's more to this story.

It may not be a bombshell or anything, but it's deeper than a disaffected teen who just wanted to be "famous".

I'm just afraid it will be memory holed like the Vegas shooter's motive was.
He seriously had 3 accounts? FBI confirmed? Or is this a deep right-wing site "investigation"?

...in the weeks leading up to the shooting, which makes it even more suspicious.

We also learned today that the counter sniper team was set up to fail. They were approved the day before the rally...in a location that would need at least a week advance to properly prepare and scout.

The fact that the counter sniper hit the kid with the first shot is about the same size miracle as Trump turning his head. If that shot missed Trump and few SS agents would be dead or critically injured.

The only question now is whether this was mal- or misfeasance. With everything new we learn the former is becoming harder to dismiss.
Correct. Those shielding him would have been shot..and then Trump would be more exposed.

That's not it.

Ill say dog and you'll reply about cats. The odd and troubling part is that I will say I wasn't talking about dogs but you will still try to talk about cats.

The signs of reading comprehension struggles are there and I swear that I am not "coming at you". I am just trying to make our convos easier. I don't know how to reply to something that I didn't say, would you?
OK, here we go again. To recap:

1) Nail posted a Charlie Kirk tweet that had the line "Trump wasn't shot".
2) You replied with "The FBI director testified to that AND Trump won't release medical records/info on it. SO, it is in question for sure."

So clearly you're saying it's in question that Trump got shot.

Here was my reply:
3) "So you don’t think Trump was shot? What records need to be released? His doctor told everyone what happened." I later posted a widely circulated picture of the actual bullet whizzing by Trump's head.

This all seems pretty clear. I'm not sure what you think anyone misunderstood.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
OK, here we go again. To recap:

1) Nail posted a Charlie Kirk tweet that had the line "Trump wasn't shot".
2) You replied with "The FBI director testified to that AND Trump won't release medical records/info on it. SO, it is in question for sure."

So clearly you're saying it's in question that Trump got shot.

Here was my reply:
3) "So you don’t think Trump was shot? What records need to be released? His doctor told everyone what happened." I later posted a widely circulated picture of the actual bullet whizzing by Trump's head.

This all seems pretty clear. I'm not sure what you think anyone misunderstood.
Just a point here. You are trying to talk sense in to someone who will vote for Kamala Harris. Think about that.......

Do you think Trump is smart?
Yes, yes I do.

He acts like an a-hole and says things I wish he wouldn't say, but he's extremely intelligent...especially in terms of negotiating and understanding leverage. You don't build the business he's built without that.

But that matters less to me than his policies, which we need badly.

Yes, yes I do.

He acts like an a-hole and says things I wish he wouldn't say, but he's extremely intelligent...especially in terms of negotiating and understanding leverage. You don't build the business he's built without that.

But that matters less to me than his policies, which we need badly.
What makes him "extremely intelligent"? That's a bold statement.

What makes him "extremely intelligent"? That's a bold statement.
Because he’s built and lost and built back a massive business.

You can’t be stupid and do that.

You can also just listen to him and watch him. He is a talented negotiator and seems to have very high social intelligence.

You want to offer your opinion on Kamala or Joe?

Because he’s built and lost and built back a massive business.

You can’t be stupid and do that.

You can also just listen to him and watch him. He is a talented negotiator and seems to have very high social intelligence.

You want to offer your opinion on Kamala or Joe?
I definitely disagree that he's extremely intelligent. That's going to far IMO.

I think he's smart at social intelligence. He's really good at reading people.

He usually wins negotiations, so I can't disagree there.

But his overall knowledge and vocabulary is awful. He says so many stupid shit. The guy really tweeted/truthed out his "pole numbers". Imagine if Kamala or Biden did that. You'll kill them.

My opinion on Biden is that he's average. I never considered him brilliant or anything special. He's a people person.

My opinion on Kamala is absent right now. I never followed her closely other than his failed 2020 campaign. That's when I got Nikki Haley vibes, she'll say anything to win. Let me get back to you on her intelligence.

But his overall knowledge and vocabulary is awful. He says so many stupid shit. The guy really tweeted/truthed out his "pole numbers". Imagine if Kamala or Biden did that. You'll kill them.

My opinion on Biden is that he's average. I never considered him brilliant or anything special. He's a people person.

My opinion on Kamala is absent right now. I never followed her closely other than his failed 2020 campaign. That's when I got Nikki Haley vibes, she'll say anything to win. Let me get back to you on her intelligence.

Speaking of saying “so many stupid shit”. Oof. To hear you pontificate on vocabulary is quite….absurd.

Doesn’t you think? 🤣

Kalim the vocabulary guy. What a time to be alive.

Last edited:
ray-liotta-laughing-meme.gif

Reactions: RussellCasse

You literally typed the sentence “He says so many stupid sh!t” pointing out how dumb Trump is? I’m sure it’s just me and my crap reading comprehension but JFC.

And I can count on one hand the typos on Trump’s social media account - which may be a staff aide, might be him. I can send you hours of Biden making no sense, and so many worthless word salads from Kamala (who slept her way into politics).

But I notice you totally avoid policy positions. Kamala is left of Bernie. Her father was a Marxist and the apple didn’t fall far from the tree.
Intelligence is important but policy is critical. POTUS is an entire branch of gov’t in one person.

That didn't answer my question, my friend.
Why is it my job to spoon-feed you easily found information? Just do a google search.

You said “accounts”. Email addresses are linked to “accounts”. He had 3 “accounts” that were encrypted.

From news outlets you probably read - I thought you loved to “research”?

“While the FBI investigation may not yet have determined a motive, we believe the subject made significant efforts to conceal his activities,” Rojek said. “Additionally, we believe his actions also show careful planning ahead of the campaign rally.”

Used alias to buy guns and chemicals and encrypted emails
Crooks also used aliases to make firearms-related purchases online.

“Starting in the spring of 2023, the subject made more than 25 different firearms related purchases from online firearms vendor using an alias,” Rojek said.

In the first half of 2024, Crooks also made “six chemical precursor-related purchases online of materials used to create the explosive devices recovered in the subject’s vehicle and home,” Rojek said.

“For those purchases he used aliases,” Rojek added.

Crooks used foreign-based encrypted email accounts to purchase firearm components, chemicals and other explosive components, investigators said Monday.

Bobby Wells, assistant director of the Counterterrorism Division at FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, said that the bureau had trouble initially gaining access to the accounts because of their encryptions. But since they accessed the accounts, investigators found that the shooter was using the emails primarily to make online purchases.

“We also identified some additional accounts and identifying information, including aliases he was using on these encrypted platforms,” Wells said.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Why is it my job to spoon-feed you easily found information? Just do a google search.

You said “accounts”. Email addresses are linked to “accounts”. He had 3 “accounts” that were encrypted.

“While the FBI investigation may not yet have determined a motive, we believe the subject made significant efforts to conceal his activities,” Rojek said. “Additionally, we believe his actions also show careful planning ahead of the campaign rally.”

“Starting in the spring of 2023, the subject made more than 25 different firearms related purchases from online firearms vendor using an alias,” Rojek said.

In the first half of 2024, Crooks also made “six chemical precursor-related purchases online of materials used to create the explosive devices recovered in the subject’s vehicle and home,” Rojek said.

Crooks used foreign-based encrypted email accounts to purchase firearm components, chemicals and other explosive components, investigators said Monday.

Bobby Wells, assistant director of the Counterterrorism Division at FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, said that the bureau had trouble initially gaining access to the accounts because of their encryptions. But since they accessed the accounts, investigators found that the shooter was using the emails primarily to make online purchases.

“We also identified some additional accounts and identifying information, including aliases he was using on these encrypted platforms,” Wells said.
Kal's like a big guppy slurping up big ole nasty catfish bait off the bottom. Has he said Trump really never got shot yet? I can't keep up. 😂

Kal's like a big guppy slurping up big ole nasty catfish bait off the bottom. Has he said Trump really never got shot yet? I can't keep up. 😂
It’s a dumb troll game. I’d stop playing if it was at all challenging.

I answer the core of some question or respond to the core of some statement and he acts like I totally misunderstood the main point - when it was some ancillary detail I glossed over.

He seeks attention and engagement, even when it’s meaningless. Thats what trolls do.

You literally typed the sentence “He says so many stupid sh!t” pointing out how dumb Trump is? I’m sure it’s just me and my crap reading comprehension but JFC.

And I can count on one hand the typos on Trump’s social media account - which may be a staff aide, might be him. I can send you hours of Biden making no sense, and so many worthless word salads from Kamala (who slept her way into politics).

But I notice you totally avoid policy positions. Kamala is left of Bernie. Her father was a Marxist and the apple didn’t fall far from the tree.
Intelligence is important but policy is critical. POTUS is an entire branch of gov’t in one person.
It's not 1 hand, here's evidence (see below). Saying it's an aide, just shows how much this isnt a good faith debate. Trump will tell anyone that his social media accounts are run by him only. Now we all know that Biden doesn't run his. Between his X/truth and speaking, his vocabulary isn't brilliant level.

I'm not debating policies. Policies aren't an indicator of intelligence. You will think anyone who disagrees with your policies is stupid.

Last edited:

I am not following this. After a week I was over it. Thanks for the info but it doesn't say bank accounts, just emails.

It's not 1 hand, here's evidence (see below). Saying it's an aide, just shows how much this isnt a good faith debate. Trump will tell anyone that his social media accounts are run by him only. Now we all know that Biden doesn't run his. Between his X/truth and speaking, his vocabulary isn't brilliant level.

I'm not debating policies. Policies aren't an indicator of intelligence. You will think anyone who disagrees with your policies is stupid.

Dude he’s misreading the correct word on a teleprompter. He’s not a lifelong politician, nothing in that clip is close to the mental decline Biden showed. It’s not an intelligence issue.

Obama stuttered like crazy and on multiple occasions called his wife “Michael”. Is he dumb?

And you’re not debating policies because you know Kamala is a Marxist (and potentially a Communist).

You think you’re an independent - you aren’t. You are one of the most hardcore partisans on this site, and that’s saying something.

I am not following this. After a week I was over it. Thanks for the info but it doesn't say bank accounts, just emails.
You clearly aren’t.

And I never said bank accounts. There’s no evidence he held money overseas.

Dude he’s misreading the correct word on a teleprompter. He’s not a lifelong politician, nothing in that clip is close to the mental decline Biden showed. It’s not an intelligence issue.

Obama stuttered like crazy and on multiple occasions called his wife “Michael”. Is he dumb?

And you’re not debating policies because you know Kamala is a Marxist (and potentially a Communist).

You think you’re an independent - you aren’t. You are one of the most hardcore partisans on this site, and that’s saying something.
I didn't say anything about mental decline. Seems like you have self worries there partner. You do see how you make excuses for everything that he does/says?

Did you ever hear him talk about electricity? Health care? NATO? He got location of countries wrong as well. He wasn't on teleprompter when he said "investigate the oranges". You may need to look again.

Policies isn't for this convo. A perfect example of me talking about dogs and you bring up cats. See what I mean?

I am NOT an independent at all when it comes to Trump. I've said that 10000xs. So what is your point of bringing that up. I will always be harsh with Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
I didn't say anything about mental decline. Seems like you have self worries there partner. You do see how you make excuses for everything that he does/says?

Did you ever hear him talk about electricity? Health care? NATO? He got location of countries wrong as well. He wasn't on teleprompter when he said "investigate the oranges". You may need to look again.

Policies isn't for this convo. A perfect example of me talking about dogs and you bring up cats. See what I mean?

I am NOT an independent at all when it comes to Trump. I've said that 10000xs. So what is your point of bringing that up. I will always be harsh with Trump.

He said origins but didn’t enunciate.

That’s not the same thing as being dumb, that’s misspeaking.

Seriously - how many times does the board “independent” have to cite MSNBC?

And you admitted he’s a solid negotiator and reads people well - how do you do that if you’re dumb? Just get lucky a lot?

It’s a dumb troll game. I’d stop playing if it was at all challenging.

I answer the core of some question or respond to the core of some statement and he acts like I totally misunderstood the main point - when it was some ancillary detail I glossed over.
He seeks attention and engagement, even when it’s meaningless. Thats what trolls do.
Seems nostalgic. Almost like when Cucky told us he caught a big bull dolphin on his fake boat. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT