ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

You’re deflecting.

But as long as you’re not doubling down on the fake gunshot idiocy I’m good.
Like I said, you're confused. I truly want to engage in a convo with you, but you keep replying to things that I didn't say. I know my grammar gets attacked but people ignoring your lack of reading comprehension is maddening. You really struggle reading post. How old are you?

01J3QKH35NC16YCY3ES28HBZWF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Like I said, you're confused. I truly want to engage in a convo with you, but you keep replying to things that I didn't say. I know my grammar gets attacked but people ignoring your lack of reading comprehension is maddening. You really struggle reading post. How old are you?
It must really be hard to be so misunderstood.

But you don’t conjugate verbs correctly and sometimes don’t even communicate in complete or coherent sentences.

So you’ll have to excuse some of us.

Reactions: gatordad3
His views are all left or left leaning.

If he’s a Republican you’re an Independent.
Ok, I don't expect you to accept it. This shooting was not political at all. He was a troubled kid looking for fame. His politics doesn't matter.

It must really be hard to be so misunderstood.

But you don’t conjugate verbs correctly and sometimes don’t even communicate in complete or coherent sentences.

So you’ll have to excuse some of us.
That's not it.

Ill say dog and you'll reply about cats. The odd and troubling part is that I will say I wasn't talking about dogs but you will still try to talk about cats.

The signs of reading comprehension struggles are there and I swear that I am not "coming at you". I am just trying to make our convos easier. I don't know how to reply to something that I didn't say, would you?

Ok, I don't expect you to accept it. This shooting was not political at all. He was a troubled kid looking for fame. His politics doesn't matter.
Than why do you continue to parrot the "he's a Republican" talking point?

He clearly wasn't.

And I don't know if it's time to conclude anything yet - the kid had encrypted communications and cell phone ping data is really suspicious.

The story will come out eventually.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT