ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

I’m confused on why you think I should have a long look in the mirror is trump loses.
Your attitude in the last post is what I am talking about. The same kind of stuff that is going out over twitter, instagram, tik-tok, etc. The kind of stuff that will end up making this race extremely close and extremely nasty (both sides obviously being at fault for the nasty part).

My view is.......hold back the personal attacks and cut back the nasty shit.....stick to the issues and accomplishments/failures.....and Trump probably wins pretty easy.

Get down in the gutter and its anybody's guess what happens - given that we are talking about attacks on a minority female. Feels like this one will get uglier than anything we have seen before.

Reactions: treygator29
That's fine. Although I can be objective, I clearly have opinions on the subject, so you are right. Perhaps a better way to say it is that i am not dogmatic about it. And although I do read both sides, the sources tend to vary in credibility, imo. Yahoo news is heavily skewed left and it seems to be getting lefter. Charlie Kirk, on the right, tends to be a blowhard and causes me to roll my eyes more often than not.

You did a nice job of laying out how you feel and why and that I appreciate ...
Even though he and I disagree a bit, it’s been my experience that @Illegal-shift always does a good job laying out his argument and debating in a professional manner.

Reactions: emekz1 and nail1988
Your attitude in the last post is what I am talking about. The same kind of stuff that is going out over twitter, instagram, tik-tok, etc. The kind of stuff that will end up making this race extremely close and extremely nasty (both sides obviously being at fault for the nasty part).

My view is.......hold back the personal attacks and cut back the nasty shit.....stick to the issues and accomplishments/failures.....and Trump probably wins pretty easy.

Get down in the gutter and its anybody's guess what happens - given that we are talking about attacks on a minority female. Feels like this one will get uglier than anything we have seen before.
She is a gutter rat and got where she is by polishing Willie Brown's apples. And she's a two faced ho. She prosecuted Californians for drug crimes while she bragged about smoking dope to the wrong rapper during the wrong time line. She's Word Salad Kammie. She's a village idiot. You can put lipstick on a pig all you like, but at the end of the day, she's still a pig. Eesh

That's fine. Although I can be objective, I clearly have opinions on the subject, so you are right. Perhaps a better way to say it is that i am not dogmatic about it. And although I do read both sides, the sources tend to vary in credibility, imo. Yahoo news is heavily skewed left and it seems to be getting lefter. Charlie Kirk, on the right, tends to be a blowhard and causes me to roll my eyes more often than not.

No, it's not gotten better. If anything it's gotten worse. I will say they fear Elon Musk, he has been a game changer, I've had two ID's banned from commenting. My new one is Maga4orcewind. Both Yahoo and fish now fear me. 😂 :cool:

Read it again. I said LEFTER ...
My bad. And I've gotten more belligerent over there. And they can't keep up. The MAGA wave is overwhelming them. We are smoking them faster than they can delete and censor. What is infuriating, an Israeli IT firm is doing their moderating. They have no effing clue what side their bread is buttered on.

Reactions: nail1988
GTRlaoRXcAADXGp

🤣, yeah ok

• Wow
Reactions: FresnoGator
The reason I went to this extent with this is that I do know you are a reasonable guy. Unlike a lot of the posters on here that aren't worth the time. Your right on the press in general, they are one of the biggest problems we need to find a way to fix (I have no idea how). One more point on this issue and I will give it a rest. Consider how some republicans have framed their arguments against Trump when those republicans where in adversarial positions:

Ted Cruz - "Trump is a pathological liar, a sniveling Coward and utterly amoral"

Marco Rubio - "Trump is a con artist and has small hands"

JD Vance - "Publicly, he called the Republican presidential candidate an "idiot" and said he was "reprehensible." Privately, he compared him to Adolf Hitler.

Nikki Haley - "it would be "like suicide for our country" for the GOP to nominate Trump a third time."

Do they sound much different than the democrats?
Well said, it is just expected on the right, that because the Republicans "fall in line", the Dems must be crazy to still think, what those Republicans think.

Jamaicans are descendants of Africa, just like African Americans or as we call them "black".

The famous Shirley Chisholm is considered the 1st major black person to run for it's party nomination. Her mother is from Barbados and her father is from Guiana.

So it really depends on what you consider to be black.

but by definition...https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/black
black adjective (PEOPLE)
A2 (also Black)
relating or belonging to people with black or dark brown skin, especially people who live in Africa or whose family originally came from Africa:

Jamaicans are descendants of Africa, just like African Americans or as we call them "black".

The famous Shirley Chisholm is considered the 1st major black person to run for it's party nomination. Her mother is from Barbados and her father is from Guiana.

So it really depends on what you consider to be black.

but by definition...https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/black
black adjective (PEOPLE)
A2 (also Black)
relating or belonging to people with black or dark brown skin, especially people who live in Africa or whose family originally came from Africa:
Believe it or not, there are blonde haired, blue eyed Jamaicans. Elon Musk is an African-American. 😂
Also, Guyanans are not dot Indians, they are feathered Indians.:rolleyes:

Radiologist buddy is still a total mess from GB from the shot. A mandatory booster got him.

My wife is still dealing with heart problems.

My good friends MIL had a stroke.

Astra Zeneca just came out and said approximately 11% of people had issues.
The regime media simply will not report on these issues. It will take a lot of research to discover the full affects of the jab. Since they militantly demanded, fired, threatened and bullied people into getting certain medical procedures, because you know they’re the party of “my body, my choice” any negative associated side effects from it will be buried right next to Hunters laptop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT